T Nation

2-Day Shave Razor?

Heya,

I’m looking for a razor (electric or not) that cuts to a 2 days growth length. Anyone got a link or 10?

BM

Grab a Quattro disposable and use that. But really get your pores open by basically taking a cloth and using steaming hot water to soak it. Then place it on your face. Repeat several times. I am talking hot as Venus or Jessica Alba.

Then shave. In-between each stroke, clean out the razor of hair with a peice of cloth so you don’t get nicked as easy. Afterwards, splash a very small amount of baby oil on your face to soften it and make it easier to shave next time.

Just got one for x-mas…

It depends all on how fast your facial hair grows. I can use a Fusion right after taking a shower and using pre-shave cream shaving “against the grain” and still need to shave by the next morning.

I wish my facial hair didn’t grow, unfortunately it does. I know guys at work that only have to shave once a week…

So it all depends on you, really…

But for the closest shave i’d suggest a Fusion with pre-shave cream and as the previous poster suggested using hot steam to open up your pours. Showers and those at home facial machines are great for this.

Guys he doesnt want a shaver that can cut 2 day old beard he wants a trimmer that will cut his beard to the length of 2 days growth.

I don’t know what your beard is like, but try some barber clippers. Use the one he trims your neck and sideburns with. That worked for me when I wanted the look you’re going after. Most other shavers/clippers will either shave too close, or leave too much hair. Hope that helps.

[quote]PGA wrote:
Guys he doesnt want a shaver that can cut 2 day old beard he wants a trimmer that will cut his beard to the length of 2 days growth.[/quote]

Yes. Thank you for the interpretation.

I know about electric ones, but I think that theres a ‘manual’ razor that does it. Saw it on TV once. Forget name.

Never seen a manual one that cuts it to length like that.

Sorry.

[quote]buck mulligan wrote:
PGA wrote:
Guys he doesnt want a shaver that can cut 2 day old beard he wants a trimmer that will cut his beard to the length of 2 days growth.

Yes. Thank you for the interpretation.

I know about electric ones, but I think that theres a ‘manual’ razor that does it. Saw it on TV once. Forget name.[/quote]

There are literally hundreds of clippers for beards on the market that sell for under 20-30 bucks. I have 3 of them. Why make this more complicated than that?

It is like some people just like to make life hard for no reason other than having something to do.

Why not just not shave for 2 days? Weirdo…

While were at it, does anyone know how I can get 2 month old hair? I’m really looking for 2 month old hair, but my hair is older than 2 months. Anyone got a link?

[quote]Roy wrote:
Why not just not shave for 2 days? Weirdo…

While were at it, does anyone know how I can get 2 month old hair? I’m really looking for 2 month old hair, but my hair is older than 2 months. Anyone got a link?[/quote]

http://www.hatsoffhair.com/

[quote]PGA wrote:
Roy wrote:
Why not just not shave for 2 days? Weirdo…

While were at it, does anyone know how I can get 2 month old hair? I’m really looking for 2 month old hair, but my hair is older than 2 months. Anyone got a link?

http://www.hatsoffhair.com/[/quote]

Thanks dude! I hated have 1 month and 29 day old hair. Hatsoffhair really gave me the 2 month old hair I needed, and now I can bench more!!! I also get a great pump, and the ladies love me!

[quote]Roy wrote:
PGA wrote:
Roy wrote:
Why not just not shave for 2 days? Weirdo…

While were at it, does anyone know how I can get 2 month old hair? I’m really looking for 2 month old hair, but my hair is older than 2 months. Anyone got a link?

http://www.hatsoffhair.com/

Thanks dude! I hated have 1 month and 29 day old hair. Hatsoffhair really gave me the 2 month old hair I needed, and now I can bench more!!! I also get a great pump, and the ladies love me!

writing inside quotes is fun…[/quote]

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
Roy wrote:
PGA wrote:
Roy wrote:
Why not just not shave for 2 days? Weirdo…

While were at it, does anyone know how I can get 2 month old hair? I’m really looking for 2 month old hair, but my hair is older than 2 months. Anyone got a link?

http://www.hatsoffhair.com/

Thanks dude! I hated have 1 month and 29 day old hair. Hatsoffhair really gave me the 2 month old hair I needed, and now I can bench more!!! I also get a great pump, and the ladies love me!

writing inside quotes is fun…

Also terribly annoying.

[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
buck mulligan wrote:
PGA wrote:
Guys he doesnt want a shaver that can cut 2 day old beard he wants a trimmer that will cut his beard to the length of 2 days growth.

Yes. Thank you for the interpretation.

I know about electric ones, but I think that theres a ‘manual’ razor that does it. Saw it on TV once. Forget name.

There are literally hundreds of clippers for beards on the market that sell for under 20-30 bucks. I have 3 of them.
[/quote]

Yeah, any cheap beard trimmer will work. I do like a decent pair of barber’s clippers, just because I use a #6 guard for my head - I like short hair and it saves money on haircuts.

[quote]
Why make this more complicated than that?

It is like some people just like to make life hard for no reason other than having something to do.[/quote]

Wouldn’t it make your life easier to just assume the OP’s never seen or heard of a beard trimmer beacause he had to ask? :slight_smile:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
buck mulligan wrote:
PGA wrote:
Guys he doesnt want a shaver that can cut 2 day old beard he wants a trimmer that will cut his beard to the length of 2 days growth.

Yes. Thank you for the interpretation.

I know about electric ones, but I think that theres a ‘manual’ razor that does it. Saw it on TV once. Forget name.

There are literally hundreds of clippers for beards on the market that sell for under 20-30 bucks. I have 3 of them. Why make this more complicated than that?

It is like some people just like to make life hard for no reason other than having something to do.[/quote]

Who is wasting more time here? Me, for asking a question, or you, for asking a question you feel was a waste of time. Just thinking aloud here.

Yes, I’ve heard of a beard trimmer. Just looking for options. Next time I’ll think before I post a question that I don’t know the answer to. Maybe I’ll have a fucking epiphany.

[quote]buck mulligan wrote:
Professor X wrote:
buck mulligan wrote:
PGA wrote:
Guys he doesnt want a shaver that can cut 2 day old beard he wants a trimmer that will cut his beard to the length of 2 days growth.

Yes. Thank you for the interpretation.

I know about electric ones, but I think that theres a ‘manual’ razor that does it. Saw it on TV once. Forget name.

There are literally hundreds of clippers for beards on the market that sell for under 20-30 bucks. I have 3 of them. Why make this more complicated than that?

It is like some people just like to make life hard for no reason other than having something to do.

Who is wasting more time here? Me, for asking a question, or you, for asking a question you feel was a waste of time. Just thinking aloud here.

Yes, I’ve heard of a beard trimmer. Just looking for options. Next time I’ll think before I post a question that I don’t know the answer to. Maybe I’ll have a fucking epiphany.
[/quote]

You didn’t receive that response because you asked a question, dear misguided unshaven one. You received that response because you received an answer but continued to ask about a razor that by working manually would only make a job harder than by simply using the electric razor you were informed about.

There’s a difference. Hair in your eyes can sometimes make that hard to see.