Hey guys, I do Vale Tudo 3 times a week, and it’s my last semster at college, so I don’t have a lot of time do lift weights. I’ve been lifting for 3 years now. I’ve done the 5x5 routine, and some Waterbury stuff, but I’ve never done a 2 day a week routine… Can you guys help me to figure out how I should do it? Btw I’m looking for strength and mass.
I got this from DeFranco’s website:
- DE Lower Body Movement (Jump variation)
- ME Upper Body movement
- Posterior chain lower body movement
- DB press variation
- Lat/Upper back superset
- Ab circuit (high reps)
- ME Lower Body Movement
- Rep Upper Body movement (chin-up or push-up variation)
- Unilateral lower body movement
- Shrug variation super-setted with rear delt movement
- Grip training
- Weighted abdominals
Is that good? or should I stick to compound lifts and do a push/pull day. If I do that, how much sets/reps should I do? 5x5, 4x8. 4x6?? For the compound lifts, I’m thinking of doing pull ups, deads, front or back squats, dips, push press, bench press, etc… Feel free to recommend me some more.