T Nation

2-A-Day Training for Radical Gains...

Was wondering opinions on this kind of training? just starting second week of a test/tren cycle… Been looking for something new to try…

I think you are going to get mixed reviews on this. I’ve done a version of this a couple times with great results. Some people are going to stick the 48hr rule no matter what. I feel that if you are focused and do it properly it can be rewarding. If you are able to take a nap in between you may find the results are even better. Being that muscles grow at rest getting a good morning workout afternoon nap and evening workout would be pretty sweet. If you choose to do it keep us posted.

If you sigthly decrease your volume and do something like (AM/PM) Chest/Back - Legs/Arms - Delts/Chest - Back/Legs - Arms/delts… you should be fine and recover enough to hit it again within 36-60 hours.

I have a bit of a flexible schedule… I basically sleep from 230/3am till 1030/11am…
I eat 6000+ cals a day
Am on a 750mg/wk Delytestryl, 50mg/day Tren Ace
Don’t have a very demanding job at all, as I’m the boss

Been doing a push/pull, upper/lower split… feeling its not enough, training legs, chest, back twice a week and I feel like shoulders, traps, arms not getting trained enough. If I add these to the program I’m doing a lot of sets but still very minimal for those body parts.

I have a training partner for my evening drop sets and feel like this might be a hardcore 4 weeks while on Tren.

Thanks

6000 calories a day…

really?

Not as clean as possible. I do eat restaurant food, take out, grocery store, fast food everyday. I basically have my fruits, veggies, protein shakes, yogurt, oatmeal at home. I’m only home at night before bed and in the morning. I make healthy choices as much as possible throughout the day. But love my ice cream, and chips too.

I have a medical marijuana license, lol… that helps me pack in the calories. When I’m really focused, I hit my goals.
That’s an average, sometimes a bit less, sometimes a bit more. My stomach growls like a beast if I don’t eat constantly… on cycle its worse.

you would be far better off eating less… but totally clean calories…

your diet combined with drugs is a recipe for disaster

[quote]JKriminal wrote:
Not as clean as possible. I do eat restaurant food, take out, grocery store, fast food everyday. I basically have my fruits, veggies, protein shakes, yogurt, oatmeal at home. I’m only home at night before bed and in the morning. I make healthy choices as much as possible throughout the day. But love my ice cream, and chips too.

I have a medical marijuana license, lol… that helps me pack in the calories. When I’m really focused, I hit my goals.
That’s an average, sometimes a bit less, sometimes a bit more. My stomach growls like a beast if I don’t eat constantly… on cycle its worse.[/quote]

That’s an insane amount of calories dude lol!!!

I just started eating to grow again this past few weeks, and already am finding that I increased calories too quickly bc my stomach is quickly looking like shit

Watch your blood pressure pal. closely

I check my blood pressure every time I walk into a drug store… 120 over 80
I have a super fast metabolism, hasn’t slowed down even in my thirties, I get regular blood tests, my cholesterol is even optimal. Last time my CK was more than double, but took my blood after an intense workout
I eat a lot of steak, prime rib, pitas, subs, burgers, chicken, whatever… Its been my norm to eat for as long as I can remember. I’m basically on a constant gain mission. My heart rate is naturally high… always around 75-80 bpm… so is my dads and so on.
I don’t do traditional cardio or a lot of ab work but stay lean naturally. I’m sure there’s a lot of ecto’s out there that know what I’m talking about.

You guys are starting to worry me now… I’m finally over 200 lbs for the first time in my life and I’m gaining at a great rate. My strength is through the roof too. What are some tell tale signs I’m unhealthy or what tests can I do to check into it?
I am out of breath easier these days, and am starting to incorporate farmer walks and prowler stuff to get some cardio in.

[quote]JKriminal wrote:
You guys are starting to worry me now… I’m finally over 200 lbs for the first time in my life and I’m gaining at a great rate. My strength is through the roof too. What are some tell tale signs I’m unhealthy or what tests can I do to check into it?
I am out of breath easier these days, and am starting to incorporate farmer walks and prowler stuff to get some cardio in. [/quote]

Heavier you get, more out of breath you will get. Your heart has to work harder.

Even if you think you are staying lean and think you are healthy, eating poorly will one day catch up to you. Also, as Walkaway mentioned, you could eat less overall yet only clean foods and make more quality gains.

[quote]JKriminal wrote:
I am out of breath easier these days, and am starting to incorporate farmer walks and prowler stuff to get some cardio in. [/quote]

You are out of breath because tren makes it harder to breathe. Common side-effect experienced by almost all users.

It does not matter what your diet consists of, micros are not important to a geared user not looking to diet for competition, and certainly not while on tren, as long as you meet your nutritional minimums. Eat your veggies for the fiber and alkaline balance and get plenty of quality protein… Throw whatever else you want into the tank if weight gain is your primary goal

Especially with tren, carbs and protein = muscle. Low carb and tren do not mix and the higher the protein the better, any practical limits on protein utilization (although not digestion, so I do recommend digestive enzymes) go out of the window on such a strong anabolic.

If you can eat 6k of clean food, do that, as it will likely be more usable.

But do not trade 3k of clean food for 6k of dirty on tren while attempting to bulk.

Stack your protein as high as you can and eat whatever else you can get into your body.

Drop the weed. It might be relaxing and help with appetite but its estrogenic compounds down regulate the androgen receptors, youre putting androgens into your blood with a needle on purpose do not make make them less effective by smoking or vaping or edibles or the consumption of THC in any form if maximum results are your main concern.

If you need more appetite buy injectable B12 and GHRP6 and GRF.

GHRP6 is a legal, synthetic ghrelin, and is literally injecting appetite. As it is the hormone that signals hunger and speeds stomach emptying. The peptide combo will also provide significant GH response and will greatly boost both growth and fat burning.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[quote]JKriminal wrote:

You are out of breath because tren makes it harder to breathe. Common side-effect experienced by almost all users.

It does not matter what your diet consists of, micros are not important to a geared user not looking to diet for competition, and certainly not while on tren, as long as you meet your nutritional minimums. Eat your veggies for the fiber and alkaline balance and get plenty of quality protein… Throw whatever else you want into the tank if weight gain is your primary goal

Especially with tren, carbs and protein = muscle. Low carb and tren do not mix and the higher the protein the better, any practical limits on protein utilization (although not digestion, so I do recommend digestive enzymes) go out of the window on such a strong anabolic.

But do not trade 3k of clean food for 6k of dirty on tren while attempting to bulk.

Stack your protein as high as you can and eat whatever else you can get into your body.

Drop the weed. It might be relaxing and help with appetite but its estrogenic compounds down regulate the androgen receptors, youre putting androgens into your blood with a needle on purpose do not make make them less effective by smoking or vaping or edibles or the consumption of THC in any form if maximum results are your main concern.

GHRP6 is a legal, synthetic ghrelin, and is literally injecting appetite. As it is the hormone that signals hunger and speeds stomach emptying. The peptide combo will also provide significant GH response and will greatly boost both growth and fat burning.[/quote]

eating garbage food will put on weight fast yes… but his health will decline dramatically if that lifestyle is maintained for any extended period of time. I would be willing to bet that his blood pressure is elevated significantly.

indeed THC IIRC is an androgen receptor antagonist. IIRC it certainly blocks DHT which I suppose wouldn’t be a bad thing for balding people and people with BPH issues.

ghrp6 and mod GRF should produce a hunger spike yes… but the growth hormone “spike” is greatly exaggerated… IIRC ghrp6 increases prolactin

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[quote]JKriminal wrote:

GHRP6 is a legal, synthetic ghrelin, and is literally injecting appetite. As it is the hormone that signals hunger and speeds stomach emptying. The peptide combo will also provide significant GH response and will greatly boost both growth and fat burning.[/quote]

eating garbage food will put on weight fast yes… but his health will decline dramatically if that lifestyle is maintained for any extended period of time. I would be willing to bet that his blood pressure is elevated significantly.

indeed THC IIRC is an androgen receptor antagonist. IIRC it certainly blocks DHT which I suppose wouldn’t be a bad thing for balding people and people with BPH issues.

ghrp6 and mod GRF should produce a hunger spike yes… but the growth hormone “spike” is greatly exaggerated… IIRC ghrp6 increases prolactin

[/quote]

It is almost always a bad idea to block DHT, unless perhaps if one is taking excessive T doses or straight DHT compounds, etc.

Blocking DHT upregulates the effects of estrogen in the body and let me assure you estrogen is much worse for the hairline and prostate than DHT ever could be.

A simple aromase inhibitor dosed daily will correct most hair loss and prostate issues in men, especially gear users and if anything will boost DHT levels.

Only at extremely high doses should GHRP6 be capable of elevating prolactin and even then only on paper. I have been using peptides for many years and regular blood work tells me prolactin is not a concern in the slightest.

The GH spike is certainly worth it and anyone who has used both synthetic GH, and quality peps, will soon switch to peptides just as I did, the maximum possible release is limited and tops out at maybe 5-8IU depending on the user but is so much cheaper than running a comparable amount of synthetic GH and the spikes far better mimic natural male pattern releases, I can run peptides year round for a fraction of the cost of a synthetic GH cycle. Most of the larger fellows under my tutor-age have moved away from straight synthetic GH to quality peps.

Besides most users have never actual had real synthetic GH, just peptides faked as synthetic GH, good peptides dosed high will have almost exactly the same effects as a mild dose GH cycle and are much safer…so cant really even get angry over that little industry black spot.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[quote]JKriminal wrote:

[/quote]

It is almost always a bad idea to block DHT, unless perhaps if one is taking excessive T doses or straight DHT compounds, etc.

Blocking DHT upregulates the effects of estrogen in the body and let me assure you estrogen is much worse for the hairline and prostate than DHT ever could be.

A simple aromase inhibitor dosed daily will correct most hair loss and prostate issues in men, especially gear users and if anything will boost DHT levels.

Only at extremely high doses should GHRP6 be capable of elevating prolactin and even then only on paper. I have been using peptides for many years and regular blood work tells me prolactin is not a concern in the slightest.

The GH spike is certainly worth it and anyone who has used both synthetic GH, and quality peps, will soon switch to peptides just as I did, the maximum possible release is limited and tops out at maybe 5-8IU depending on the user but is so much cheaper than running a comparable amount of synthetic GH and the spikes far better mimic natural male pattern releases, I can run peptides year round for a fraction of the cost of a synthetic GH cycle. Most of the larger fellows under my tutor-age have moved away from straight synthetic GH to quality peps.

Besides most users have never actual had real synthetic GH, just peptides faked as synthetic GH, good peptides dosed high will have almost exactly the same effects as a mild dose GH cycle and are much safer…so cant really even get angry over that little industry black spot.[/quote]

How much GHRP6 do you need to run daily for good results? How much does this cost you (roundabout) per month? Do you get them from some of the popular peptide sites or buy bulk powder?

Sorry for all the questions lol, just interested.

I’m don’t have the option of sitting at home and cooking or bbq’ing my meals. I eat out a lot. But I’m not eating fast food combos. Sometimes in a complete hunger rage, but not always. I eat at restaurants, usually steak, prime rib, chicken, pasta, lobster, whatever depends what kind of establishment. I also eat pita’s, subs, sushi, I go to the grocery store and grab sandwiches, chickens, rice, veggies that are already prepped. At home its oatmeal, avocados, veggies, greek yogurts, protein shakes, lots of fruit, nuts, type stuff.

My stomach growls and I must eat… cycle or no cycle… I get mad and irritated regardless when i’m hungry and haven’t eaten in two or 3 hours…

I use marijuana at the end of the day to relax, sleep and sneak an extra meal in sometimes. I have for almost 15 years. I’m not a stoner, I vape a small amount.

I’m also on Arimidex .5 EOD now from E3D.
My blood pressure has never been above 130 over 80 in my life.
I do deal with a lot of stress and have a lot of grey hair for a 34 year old.

Should I consider the digestive enzymes even if I’m hitting the toilet 5+ times a day. I’ve just increased my fish oil intake to 1200mg every meal as opposed to once in the morning too.
I’m concerned about my heart rate, it’s sorta high always… on or off cycle

For peptide needs,… Google DatBtrue

I eat out a lot too but I’m neurotic and ask for nutrition facts on everything. I’m very picky about what I eat at restaurants and at what restaurants I eat. No fast food. This is also because it actually makes me ill. I have found that I can prepare a lot at home though. I make a lot of things well in advance and freeze or refrigerate them. Whole chicken breast. Really easy. Cook 10 at a time and freeze them individually. When you leave in the morning take a frozen one with you. Some fresh fruits and veggies, and some precooked whole grain pasta and voila you have a clean meal that doesn’t take much effort during the day. Nothing more than a microwave and a fork. Clean eating is more of a “lifestyle” than a diet. You have to choose to do it and really work at it. Eventually it becomes second nature and you don’t notice it anymore.

[quote]installglass wrote:
I eat out a lot too but I’m neurotic and ask for nutrition facts on everything. I’m very picky about what I eat at restaurants and at what restaurants I eat. No fast food. This is also because it actually makes me ill. I have found that I can prepare a lot at home though. I make a lot of things well in advance and freeze or refrigerate them. Whole chicken breast. Really easy. Cook 10 at a time and freeze them individually. When you leave in the morning take a frozen one with you. Some fresh fruits and veggies, and some precooked whole grain pasta and voila you have a clean meal that doesn’t take much effort during the day. Nothing more than a microwave and a fork. Clean eating is more of a “lifestyle” than a diet. You have to choose to do it and really work at it. Eventually it becomes second nature and you don’t notice it anymore.[/quote]

I spend about 3 hours every Sunday making all my meals for the week. Basically apart of my schedule now and I never think about it being a pain. Every meal is clean, all I need to do is heat it up, even though sometimes I don’t have the luxury of a microwave at work.

Make Tupperware your new best friend.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]installglass wrote:
I eat out a lot too but I’m neurotic and ask for nutrition facts on everything. I’m very picky about what I eat at restaurants and at what restaurants I eat. No fast food. This is also because it actually makes me ill. I have found that I can prepare a lot at home though. I make a lot of things well in advance and freeze or refrigerate them. Whole chicken breast. Really easy. Cook 10 at a time and freeze them individually. When you leave in the morning take a frozen one with you. Some fresh fruits and veggies, and some precooked whole grain pasta and voila you have a clean meal that doesn’t take much effort during the day. Nothing more than a microwave and a fork. Clean eating is more of a “lifestyle” than a diet. You have to choose to do it and really work at it. Eventually it becomes second nature and you don’t notice it anymore.[/quote]

I spend about 3 hours every Sunday making all my meals for the week. Basically apart of my schedule now and I never think about it being a pain. Every meal is clean, all I need to do is heat it up, even though sometimes I don’t have the luxury of a microwave at work.

Make Tupperware your new best friend.[/quote]

My fiance and I have been doing this Sunday afternoons as well. I can already see the difference from eating planned, clean meals.

I just see no excuse for lazy eating when we are willing to inject drugs into our bodies to be bigger and better…