T Nation

2/9 Powerful Image

First thing I said was “Oh My…”

I was thinking of starting a thread begging for a full page of her…but decided not to. But now that I know I’m not alone… !!!
Ain’t she sumpthin’?

I really don’t find this one that pretty. Now that 1/28 powerful image (Ms. Hips), I had to clean my computer screen.

[quote]fnf wrote:
I really don’t find this one that pretty. Now that 1/28 powerful image (Ms. Hips), I had to clean my computer screen.[/quote]

Dog…those are some powerful legs man.

GREAT body…questionable face…but thats what doggy style was made for :smiley:

It’s the look on her face. She means business.

SCHWING!!!

Works for me.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
Dog…those are some powerful legs man.

GREAT body…questionable face…but thats what doggy style was made for :smiley:

TRUE!!!

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
fnf wrote:
I really don’t find this one that pretty. Now that 1/28 powerful image (Ms. Hips), I had to clean my computer screen.

Dog…those are some powerful legs man.

GREAT body…questionable face…but thats what doggy style was made for :-D[/quote]

That and paper bags. Although don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t paper bag this one.

I’d like to put in a request to the good people at T-Nation. I would like next week’s Powerful Image to be of Monica Brant in all her glory.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Damici

1/21 has been my favorite so far.

La’
Redsol1

1/21 was good, but 12/10 was the best.

The most powerful images for me on this site can be found in the ass worship thread.