2.5 Weeks into Cycle Bloodwork

First pin was 4/9.
Running test: 300mg e3d
dbol 40mg ED
12.5 mg research aromasin ED(those bastards. more below)
Frontloaded test, first 3 injections were 500mg

Pre cycle bloods:
AST (SGOT) 34 0-40 IU/L 01
ALT (SGPT) 38 0-44 IU/L 01
Testosterone, Serum 396 348-1197 ng/dL 01
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 4.6 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH, Serum
FSH 7.0 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
Estradiol 26.4 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

Bloods taken yesterday:
AST (SGOT) 47 HIGH 0-40 IU/L 01
ALT (SGPT) 75 HIGH 0-44 IU/L 01
Testosterone, Serum >1500 HIGH 348-1197 ng/dL 01
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH <0.2 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH, Serum
FSH <0.2 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
Estradiol 88.3 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

Should I drop the DBOL? I have enough for 8 more days. I’m taking Liv-52

I also bought some “var” to finish my cycle with, but I did a field test on it and it’s fucking dbol. smh

Those fucking bastards and their research aromasin. I’m pissed. I have 750 mg of pharma aromasin, and I took 25mg of that last night, was going to take 25mg again tonight and then 12.5mg ed from there. My source only had 750mg originally said it would be easier if I just got some research stuff for the rest I needed. He has more pharm aromasin now so I’ll buy that. I’ll get bloods again in 10 days to see how that works with my e2. I never got sensitive or itchy nipples or anything, but I noticed they are a little puffy and kinda swollen, but you can only tell whenever I flex. I have pharm nolva, should I take that for a little while or will I be good with the aromasin?

Fucking research chems

well, your aromasin might not be bad. your testosterone levels were kinda low to begin with (any idea why?), and have more than tripled, similar to your E2.

in men, 25 mg/day of aromasin only drops estrogen 40% or so (with a normal HPTA, mind you). also, this should be taken with a meal to get proper absorption.

you might need to bump up the dose and let it work, and drop the d-bol for now.

unless you have gyno forming, i wouldn’t necessarily freak out about adding the SERM (i’d use raloxifene here instead of nolva, btw). you know your E2 is high, so i’d focus on getting that under control first.

btw, nice to see a guy actually get blood work prior/on cycle…

Not sure why my T levels were so low to begin with. I’m 25. Got bloodwork after work, around 5:15pm. Never had any issues associated with low T.

I was mainly thinking about dropping the dbol because of the AST and ALT levels, but I realize that would also help with estrogen levels and the potential gyno development

I eat a lot and drink quite a bit of milk in the evenings, so I always take my aromasin on a full stomach. I will start taking it with a meal though.

I was going to wait a few more weeks for bloodwork but I wasn’t really able to perform in bed this last weekend. Pretty shitty

ah, the timing of you test might explain the lower levels. i think levels are lower in the afternoon vs morning.

i would try to get them tested at the same time for consistency…

Yeah I would have gone in the morning but after work was the only time I can make it into the lab unless I request off.

So Estradiol 88.3 pg/mL is pretty high, but I guess I should expect it to be higher if the stuff I have is totally bunk? It might just be under dosed?

[quote]Paulaner6947 wrote:
Yeah I would have gone in the morning but after work was the only time I can make it into the lab unless I request off.

So Estradiol 88.3 pg/mL is pretty high, but I guess I should expect it to be higher if the stuff I have is totally bunk? It might just be under dosed? [/quote]

well, a lot of things could have happened…

-it might be under-dosed. might be worth doing a source check elsewhere to verify their legitimacy…

-the clinical dose used was 25 mg and it lower E2 38% in men. since you used half that dose, it’s possible that the aromasin actually lowered your estrogen dose dependently…

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2003-031279

-since you’re not that far in your cycle, you might not have very much HPTA suppression. that means that you might be aromatizing more than you would be later on when you have a higher degree of shutdown (FYI, this is why guys that use HCG have to control estrogen more).

-and d-bol is pretty well known for estrogen aromatization. simply removing that might make a really significant effect for ya…

Thanks for the advice and info. I’ll probably drop the dbol, the low back pumps were getting old anyways. I’m going to just run the pharma aromasin I have at 12.5mg a day a day though and get more. Money isn’t really tight right now and I don’t want to waste any time getting back my sexual functions. I was very hesitant to trust research chemicals and I wish I had just saved my money. Oh well, you live and learn I guess.

Thanks for the advice and info. I’ll probably drop the dbol, the low back pumps were getting old anyways. I’m going to just run the pharma aromasin I have at 12.5mg a day a day though and get more. Money isn’t really tight right now and I don’t want to waste any time getting back my sexual functions. I was very hesitant to trust research chemicals and I wish I had just saved my money. Oh well, you live and learn I guess. [/quote]

Those liver enzymes arent really that high at all, if youre worried

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[/quote]

I was. Thanks.

[/quote]

I was. Thanks. [/quote]

Liv 52 wont do much, you should get some TUDCA instead

Liv 52 wont do much, you should get some TUDCA instead[/quote]

I think I looked into this before but I must have confused it with UDCA which is perscription only, so I just got the liv-52. I’ll get some tudca. Thanks.