2-3kgs Upperbody Muscle

hey guys,

I am 21 years old an i have been training for like 4 or 5 years or something like that, these are my stats:
180cm
83kg
12% fat
max squat 185kg
max bench press 105kg
max deadlift 210kg

My goal is to add 2-3kg muscle on my upperbody (2 inches on my shoulders and 2 inches max on my waist)

I am thinking of somewhere between 2 to 6 weeks of dianabol only. Ive read of people using 100mg daily without permanent damage afterwards, this would be then 2 or 3 weeks? What do you guys advise me to do? Personally i am thinking off doing like 3 weeks 100mg dianabol daily. The speed of recovery of my own testosterone is most important to me, so i want to use it for as short as possible to reach my goal and for the dose to be as low as possible to reach my goal. (pct nolvadex only 20mg 4 weeks)

I am confident in my training and diet!

id advise you to dive head first into a wood chipper

[quote]mawfaga92 wrote:
hey guys,

I am 21 years old an i have been training for like 4 or 5 years or something like that, these are my stats:
180cm
83kg
12% fat
max squat 185kg
max bench press 105kg
max deadlift 210kg

My goal is to add 2-3kg muscle on my upperbody (2 inches on my shoulders and 2 inches max on my waist)

I am thinking of somewhere between 2 to 6 weeks of dianabol only. Ive read of people using 100mg daily without permanent damage afterwards, this would be then 2 or 3 weeks? What do you guys advise me to do? Personally i am thinking off doing like 3 weeks 100mg dianabol daily. The speed of recovery of my own testosterone is most important to me, so i want to use it for as short as possible to reach my goal and for the dose to be as low as possible to reach my goal. (pct nolvadex only 20mg 4 weeks)

I am confident in my training and diet![/quote]

You suck.

Everyone on this site knows so much, they usually just respond with insults rather than give
You advice or at the very least explain to you why you are getting ahead of yourself…

These are typical tnation answers.

[quote]mawfaga92 wrote:
hey guys,

180cm
83kg
12% fat
max squat 185kg
max bench press 105kg
max deadlift 210kg

Those stats and lifts are shit dude.

Eat better, train better, read some books. Don’t do steroids.

BTW…adding 2 inches to your waist would mean you are adding a fuck ton of body fat.

[quote]mawfaga92 wrote: My goal is to add 2-3kg muscle on my penis (5 inches in length and 5 inches on circumference)

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
Everyone on this site knows so much, they usually just respond with insults rather than give
You advice or at the very least explain to you why you are getting ahead of yourself…

These are typical tnation answers.[/quote]

Because its pretty damn easy to find answers with 5 minutes of searching. Things have been repeated so many times, it just shows some people don’t want to learn for themselves and just expect handouts.

[quote]I am 21 years old an i have been training for like 4 or 5 years or something like that, these are my stats:
180cm
83kg
12% fat
max squat 185kg
max bench press 105kg
max deadlift 210kg[/quote]

If you’ve been lifting for 4-5 years and these are your lifts you need to get a better routine, not take dianabol. You have so much room for natural gains with those stats

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

These are typical tnation answers.[/quote]

If he came here asking for advice with half thought idea then his newbiness would be accepted and we would help. He is under trained and under educated about AAS. He could easily find advice in the million other " I am a idiot amd just barely wanna gain any muscle so I am just going to run a piss poor oral only cycle". He does not need to be using AAS at this point but, no matter what advice we give him he is still going to ignore it.

OP your proposed cycle is a joke. Also you may be confident in your nutrition and training but I am not and using your body and lifting stats as evidence you should not be either.

What everyone is trying to say is if you were confident in your diet and training plan you could easily gain that weight without gaining the fat on your waist. This means you dont quite understand how this stuff works(aas or your body). Just lift hard and eat alot of clean low fat food with high protein and just enough carbs so you have the energy to lift…but these guys are right

look at his lifts for his age ! he definitely knows how to tain and eat.

this guy is clearly a troll but regardless how the fuck can you call his lifts shit!

a 185kg squat and 210kg deadlift is nothing to laugh at! ok the bench is pretty shit but the other 2 are decent! 1 of the guys above just stated a 550lb deadlift as his max which is only 30kg more than this guy is claiming

[quote]G0D123 wrote:
look at his lifts for his age ! he definitely knows how to tain and eat.[/quote]

So? Doesn’t mean he should take steroids. My numbers are above his at a lower BW and I’m still making GREAT progress because I understand how to program.

[quote]jimboslice wrote:
this guy is clearly a troll but regardless how the fuck can you call his lifts shit!

a 185kg squat and 210kg deadlift is nothing to laugh at! ok the bench is pretty shit but the other 2 are decent! 1 of the guys above just stated a 550lb deadlift as his max which is only 30kg more than this guy is claiming
[/quote]

Again you don’t understand the point. An under 500lb DLer/Under 300lb Bencher doesn’t need to take steroids, if he really knew how to eat/train he would push past these

A 185Kg squat and 210kg deadlift are shit unless you’re 16

i understand the need for not taking steroids… however my point was people calling a 210kg deadlift and 185kg squat ‘shit lifts’ are talking bolux

that is all

vid of you squatting or deadlifting more then mcdouche???

jimbo, I hear you, his SQ (405)and DL(460 which 90pounds less than 550 huge difference) arent bad, but for 185, bench is pretty bad (230lbs), so maybe he doesn’t completely know what he’s doin…but maybe he does, either way 21 with those numbers means he should keep pushin and keep eating, we all know thats the right answer

The bench is horrendous for training for “4 or 5 years”. Also how hard is it to search for “first steroid cycle”. 95% of what you find will be a consensus on the same basic thing. He could accomplish his “goal” probably with a couple months of a “see food” diet.

sad to see soo much hatred everyday !

[quote]akmcsnarfy wrote:

[quote]G0D123 wrote:
look at his lifts for his age ! he definitely knows how to tain and eat.[/quote]

So? Doesn’t mean he should take steroids. My numbers are above his at a lower BW and I’m still making GREAT progress because I understand how to program.

[quote]jimboslice wrote:

[/quote]

Again you don’t understand the point. An under 500lb DLer/Under 300lb Bencher doesn’t need to take steroids, if he really knew how to eat/train he would push past these[/quote]

Video, or it didnt happen. Anyone bashing on someone’s lifting stats, and making claims such as yours is a troll themselves unless they show video evidence.

460lb DL at 186 lbs… who else here can DL 2.5x their bodyweight? With proof. Before steroids.

p.s. OP - your bench sucks big time.

edit: well this didnt line up right once posted, but you get the idea. 460 lbs would put him in the Advanced category. Not saying the kid is strong as shit, but this is a very respectable lift.

“These performance standards are adult standards (>18 years old) for a single maximal repetition (1RM) based on competitive weightlifter and powerlifting classification systems in use from the 1950’s to present.”

Pounds
Deadlift - Adult Men
Body Weight Untrained Novice Intermediate Advanced Elite

181 150 275 315 440 550
198 155 290 335 460 565
220 165 305 350 480 595
275 175 325 375 500 600

Advanced
An individual who has trained multiple years.

Elite
An athlete competing in strength sports. Keep in mind, the standards shown in the tables do not represent the highest level of strength performance possible.