2.10.05 Powerful Image

Is that your clitoris or are you just happy to see me?

It’s nice to see what exercise and good clean living can do for women. A positive role model of the feminine ideal, eh?

[quote]freejury wrote:
Is that your clitoris or are you just happy to see me? [/quote]

Just thought I’d give you guys a present today!

WTF is that?

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
freejury wrote:
Is that your clitoris or are you just happy to see me?

Just thought I’d give you guys a present today!

[/quote]

Who’s the dude?

Rule number 1: Never date a woman who can bench press the car you drive.

Is that Flex Wheeler in a dress?

Even if that was a man it would look photoshopped. If that’s real, that’s fucking disgusting. Her legs don’t look human; she looks like a fucking minotaur.

BBBBLLLLAAAAARRGGGGG!..GREAT FUCKIN GREAT! THANKS TC! I now have to clean up all the vomit i just spewed over my keyboard.

I hope thats a halloween picture of a dude in a dress.

OK, that picture took care of any desire I had to have sexual intercourse for, I don’t know, the next 12 years or so!

Remember guys…It could always be worse.

[Mod Note: disgusting nude female(?) picture deleted – trust me, you didn’t want to see it]

No, don’t you see? The whole point of all those buff women in “Powerful Image” is to make us men appreciate the smaller women. And by “smaller” I meant muscle mass ONLY. :slight_smile:

I think the doctor has a cure for any chronic masturbaters out there.

It would appear they’re only going for three kinds of reactions out of T-Maggers from the powerful images

1.) Wow, those old time lifters were really something
2.) Wow, she’s hot
3.)Wow, it must really take a lot of dedication for a woman to get to that…Oh, God I just can’t look at it any longer. I’m sorry, I tried.

if that thing is a woman, my codolences(spelling)?.if a man, no problem for the men in prison, they’ll butt f-#$
anybody…

come on you can do better!!!

There needs to be a option to turn off the powerfull image pic…

[Mod Note: This option IS available via your profile settings]

I think I just threw up a little

It really is a woman. And no photo shop.

I’ll make up for it tomorrow morning; I promise!

Arghh! Make it stop! I hate to think of the dreams that will produce when affected by ZMA…

Interesting to see how the guys on a bodybuilding site are reacting to a female bodybuilder. On a side note, how do you think girls should react to pro men bb?