2,065 Raw Total, 19 Yrs Old

Just when you think you’re strong, guys like this show up. Wow.

[quote]ev1bl wrote:
klarbar wrote:
incredible yes, but hes clearly been joocing for quite the years, wonder how that will effect him as he started so young

go away[/quote]

x2

Shit…

…any stats on this guys. Just curious what his height and weight are.

lololol, pro hormones really work! kinda like this d-bag at my gym whos no older than 20, who curls 225 on a flat bar hes like naw man steriods r fur week dudes, i only take MASS TABBSSS.

Incredible, he left pounds on the platform for sure.

[quote]klarbar wrote:
lololol, pro hormones really work! kinda like this d-bag at my gym whos no older than 20, who curls 225 on a flat bar hes like naw man steriods r fur week dudes, i only take MASS TABBSSS.[/quote]

just stop talking dude, you’re giving 2009’ers a bad name.

Well I officially feel like a pussy.

Holy shit, thats all i can say!

[quote]klarbar wrote:
lololol, pro hormones really work! kinda like this d-bag at my gym whos no older than 20, who curls 225 on a flat bar hes like naw man steriods r fur week dudes, i only take MASS TABBSSS.[/quote]

You do understand that no one on this website cares about steriods right? The only times steriods are an issue are when someone competes in a steriod free competition, but still uses. if steroids alone did this, than anyone who was 19 and on steriods could lift these weights. obviously he stands well above his competition, regardless of what he does or doesnt take.

[quote]FightorFlight wrote:
klarbar wrote:
lololol, pro hormones really work! kinda like this d-bag at my gym whos no older than 20, who curls 225 on a flat bar hes like naw man steriods r fur week dudes, i only take MASS TABBSSS.

You do understand that no one on this website cares about steriods right? The only times steriods are an issue are when someone competes in a steriod free competition, but still uses. if steroids alone did this, than anyone who was 19 and on steriods could lift these weights. obviously he stands well above his competition, regardless of what he does or doesnt take. [/quote]

Good post ( and choice in avatar).

This guy is a beast, no matter what he’s taking.

i can attest FREELY that i took ALOT of steroids for MANY years and still never hit those numbers, damn give the kid his due credit…thats incredible lifting right there.

[quote]morepain wrote:
i can attest FREELY that i took ALOT of steroids for MANY years and still never hit those numbers, damn give the kid his due credit…thats incredible lifting right there. [/quote]

Just so we have a full spectrum. I can freely attest that I have never taken steroids, compete untested, and think that when someone brings up steroids it’s because they’re jealous.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
morepain wrote:
i can attest FREELY that i took ALOT of steroids for MANY years and still never hit those numbers, damn give the kid his due credit…thats incredible lifting right there.

Just so we have a full spectrum. I can freely attest that I have never taken steroids, compete untested, and think that when someone brings up steroids it’s because they’re jealous.[/quote]

x2

The only people who bring up steroids are those who have no idea what they’re talking about. I’m not saying I do, but I keep my mouth shut usually.

That is just phenomenal. He is my age, damn do I feel weak.
And it looked like he could have totaled more.

[quote]klarbar wrote:

The key you’re looking for is right below the caps lock (which apparently you’ve located) and is marked ‘shift’.

Content: that kid is a beast.

Kid is built like a fucking house.

eh i never said i wansnt quite the fan of steroids myself. also never said anything taking away the credit that its damn impressive. simply said about the health, then made a comment about a guy in my gym who likes to lie about his own steroid use

[quote]klarbar wrote:
eh i never said i wansnt quite the fan of steroids myself. also never said anything taking away the credit that its damn impressive. simply said about the health, then made a comment about a guy in my gym who likes to lie about his own steroid use[/quote]

Shut the fuck up already.

STEROIDZZSZZZZZ!!!

Wow…

[quote]klarbar wrote:
eh i never said i wansnt quite the fan of steroids myself. also never said anything taking away the credit that its damn impressive. simply said about the health, then made a comment about a guy in my gym who likes to lie about his own steroid use[/quote]

Fuck, you are annoying.