You were taking too much Arimidex/anastrozole.
With transdermal testosterone:
- typically only 10% is absorbed.
- young males typically produce 7mg/day
- transdermal testosterone has the highest T-->E2 potential of all delivery methods.
- effects on nipples can be unilateral and transient
You really do not know what to do without lab work
Many injecting 100mg T ester per week, yielding 7mg T per day, need 1mg anastrozole per week in divided doses.
Please read these stickies:
- advice for new guys
- protocol for injections
- things that damage your hormones
At 35 we are looking for recoverable causes.
LH/FSH - before TRT
hematocrit - may be part of CBC
When did symptoms start?
Any blow to head or accident in proximity to that?
What other health/energy concerns?