T Nation

1st Test Cyp Cycle 10 Weeks

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie to this cycling ish, so I'm going to keep it brief.

I'm a 34 yr old retired professional athlete had competed in mixed martial arts but let myself go and got out of shape, currently weigh 180lb with a bf of 20%, I'm cycling test cyp 250mg/week for 10 weeks (planned ) i'm only in my 1st week doing two shots a week i.e. Mondays and Thursdays, haven't noticed any difference and my workouts are as follows below , dieting on point but feeling bloated n full, is this normal? before I started I didn't feel bloated at all, dunno if its still a mind thing or has the test kicked in yet:

day 1 - chest and arms (morning)
- practise(cardio) (evening)

Day 2 - back and abs (morning )
- practise (as above) (evening)

Day 3 - leg day (morning)
- practise

Day 4 - shoulders and abs (morning)
- practise

Day 5 - Morning Practise (only)

Day 6 - Morning Practise (only)

Day 7 - 1 rep max, bench ,deadlift and squats (only)

shoot more test. and what are your goals? what are your plans for pct? are you on hcg, adex?

My goals is to get my body fat down to 10% n put on at least 4-5 lbs of lean muscle ...is this possible ?...I plan on taking nolvadex 2weeks after my 10 week cycle ...I've done some research on the pct...cos I was a bit worried about the whole gyneomastia thing

ok ok looks like a fun time to me, should make sure you have a serm on deck to combat gyno, nolvadex will be fine. also plan on taking clomidex post cycle, along with nolva. like i said earlier, you should try to pin more test… 500mg per week

Read the stickies on PCT - current opinions are against running both Nolva and Clomid.

Thanx for the feed back teams cared, have upped the dosage to 500mg/week, I’m planning on using proviron just to keep the water retention n gyno in check while on cycle …then gonna run nolvadex 2weeks after cycle for 2 weeks to bring everything back to norm…wat you think? Appreciate your feed back …oh n I’m finding my BP is getting high this is norm from the water how ever is there anything I can do to lower this?

Thanx myth…wI’ll look into it

I know this is an old thread but I was doIng some research and came across this thread. Am I doing something wrong or is doing a 1RM on all three lifts in one day every week a bit counter productive?