Failed HPTA Restart Results Summary, Super High Test, Gainz at the Gym, What Next?

I understand the trail you want to run. You have been reading these posts guys take months to dial in.

If the restart fails then you can confidently take on trt.

I don’t think you did any damage so far.

Your 27. Some young guys stop cold and restart.
But if you need a pituitary restart you need clomid / novaldex

And your restart will be easier after just 2 injections

That’s true. I think I will take the Restart route then.

I should have no problem with Clomid/Nolva but only with HCG.

Is there any International/EU supplier recommended on this forum?

I’ve got HCG and Clomid - will start the Restart Protocol from tommorow.

My Restart Protocol:

Started 2.01

HCG 300iu for 14 days
Then
Clomid for 28 days - 25mg per day

Good luck. Keep us posted.

5th injection of HCG today - side effects kicking-in, so I guess it’s a sing that HCG is working and Estrogen is high.
2.01 - 3.01 - constipation, feeling weird, body adapts (like in 2 first injections of testosterone)
4.01 - 5.01 - feeling more confident, more libido, more emotions like before Anitdepressants
6.01 - metalic taste in mouth, more tired, less clear of thougts.

Partial Success Update

Today was my last dose of HCG. I did full 14 days of 350 IU daily.

Today i did a Hormone Panel before last injection. (TT, TE, FT and SHBG)
I have results of first 2, for FT and SHBG I have to wait little more.

TESTOSTERONE - Now: 26,23 nmol/l (n:9,9 — 27,9) Before: 3,21 ng/ml (n: 2,490 – 8,360)
ESTRADIOL - Now: 75,81 pg/ml (n: 7,63 — 42,6) Before: 36,64 pg/ml (n: 7,63 - 42,6)

That’s a good part of story - and I am starting clomid tommorow.
However regarding the effects of HCG therapy - only minor effects - metalic taste in mouth, quite more energy and more focus, maybe more confidence - but nothing fancy and placebo-like. Nothing huge in libido or erection area (on some days maybe this things were better, especially on 6th or 7th day). What You think is the reason? Maybe it’s just because of doubled Estrogen (I don’t want to use Arimidex)? But I am not feeling super Estrogenic either - maybe little more angry, but not emotional or crying. Nothing super fancy. To summarize - I feel the difference with HCG and without - but It’s subtle and delicate.

So I am getting scared that my problem is not hormonal and strictly after SSRI use related and changing hormones will not change the way I feel. However I will continue my experiment and I am happy that HCG worked so well.

Any insights or thoughts please - I will be super thankful.

Also thanks to HCG my SHBG raised:

SHBG: Now: 22,92 nmol/l (n: 11,4 — 52,3) Before: SHBG 17,5 nmol/l (n:17,3 – 65,8)

Desperatley asking for comment/help.

Some studies link higher SHBG to increased longevity.

HCG doesn’t increase SHBG, your SHBG levels aren’t static and do fluctuate in a 24-hour period. Lifting weights can increase SHBG, that’s why you’re not supposed to work out within 24 hours of a blood draw when testing for SHBG.

Thanks highpull - can you also give Your thoughts about my Estradiol situation that I posted above SHBG results? Best

Thank you systemlord. What you think about my Restart then - Estradiol results and subjective feeling especially.

Obviously, if any symptoms are not manageable, you’ll have to lower it. I think, unless you are actively trying to conceive, I would stop hCG. You can always go back to it when necessary.

You could also try DIM prior to resorting to an AI.

After HCG - first part of Restart:

FREE TESTOSTERONE: Now: 24,83 pg/ml (n: 4,25 — 30,37) Before: 12,20 pg/ml 4,5 – 42 (n: 4,5 - 42)

Seems like I responded well for the first part - secondary hypogonadal.

Didn’t know this.

Restart still going on. 11 days on clomid - overall no bad side effects apart on maybe higher anxiety some times and unfortunately super low libido. However today I’ve experienced more side effects than before. Dry mouth, some ache in eggs and also my psychique is going into worse condition. Do you think I should be on clomid full 28 days or it’s not necessary and fo example 14 or 20 is completely enough?

Thanks all for contribution

RESTART SUMMARY

I Finished whole HPTA Restart - yesterday was my last dose of Clomid.
I was 14 days x 350 i.u. HCG and then followed by 28 days x 25mg Clomid.

Here are my Labs from Today.

Total Testosterone - Before restart: 3,21 ng/ml After HCG: 7,57 ng/ml After Clomid: 10,66 ng/ml norm: 2,49 - 8,36

Estradiol Before restart: 36,64 pg/ml After HCG: 75,81 pg/ml After Clomid: 80,50 pg/ml norm: 11,30 - 43,20

SHBG Before restart: 17 nmol/l After HCG: 22,92 nmol/l After Clomid: 29,23 nmol/l
norm: 18,30 - 54,10

So my testosterone raised on above the norm, but unfortunately estradiol is twice above norm.

Two questions - when I should make next labs, to see if effects are stable - after a month?
Also what I can do with Estradiol - introduce arimidex now or just wait?

Regarding the SSRI effects - not huge improvements, however on one day I had a really good libido and had quite good intercourse with a girl. Erection is better and overall feeling sometimes also. But I’m still struggling with sexual dysfunction to some degree.

Regarding fitness I lost around 7 kg (15,5 pounds) and made progress in weight lifting in every workout in the gym. I never skipped on training from the start and I’ve also quit smoking (free for 1.5 months now)

Any suggestions?

Yes.

Wait.

Here are my final results, restart was not a huge success.

Testosterone Total: 501.73 ng/dl norm: 47.01 - 980.56
Estradiol: 26.60 pg/ml norm: 11.30 - 43.20
SHBG: 30.51 nmol/l norm: 18.30 - 54.10

Still waiting for Free Testosterone result.

Can anyone recommend what next?

Should I go TRT? Restart one more time?

I’ve started Restart with Testosterone levels around 320 ng/dl.

what’s with the commas?