1st Pink ... Now THIS!

I know a guy who wears pink polo shirts w/ the alligator - frequently.

If he pops his collar I may have to say something.

I keep thinking Miami Vice must be coming back.

Don Johnson once again?

I used to get in trouble for treating my pants like crap and getting holes in them. Now people buy them “pre-fucked-up” for 40% more than the clean stuff!

[quote]dcb wrote:
I say two guys with their collars up at a bar about a month ago. I thought it was just an anomoly, but now I see that the fashion trends of 1982 are indeed coming back.

when the fall comes around they’ll be wearing their Members Only jackets over their collars up Polos.[/quote]

I just KNEW I’d finally be back in style eventually. Rock on Members Only!!

[quote]chrismcl wrote:

What was that website that somebody posted a little while ago and it was a description of a kid named Oliver and how all his clothes made him look like the gayest, preppiest dude in the world. If somebody still has that, post it again. That shit was hilarious.[/quote]

http://factualmaterial.com/douchebag.htm

I was walking to the Gold’s next to Fenway Park today to see if it was better than my gym (it was FAR better, so I’m switching), and I walked past two guys in a row with pink shirts. They weren’t hanging out with each other, they just both happened to have pink shirts. One had his collar popped. Ugh.

Shoulda busted out my 9, boyeee.

Who gives a fuck if people jump on a bandwagon or not? How does popping a collar affect your day? Letting that shit get to you is pretty gay in itself… and by gay I don’t mean in the nice mansex type of way, gay as in the horribly ridiculous type of way. Being judgmental like that is one of the gayest ways to go about life. I say let people wear and do what they want if they’re not hurting anyone. Hit the bricks if that bothers you any.

PEACE!

I agree with this. Actually . . . this post got a little weird after the first couple sentences but anyway.

[quote]ubiquitous wrote:
Who gives a fuck if people jump on a bandwagon or not? How does popping a collar affect your day? Letting that shit get to you is pretty gay in itself… and by gay I don’t mean in the nice mansex type of way, gay as in the horribly ridiculous type of way. Being judgmental like that is one of the gayest ways to go about life. I say let people wear and do what they want if they’re not hurting anyone. Hit the bricks if that bothers you any.

PEACE![/quote]

I personally don’t give a shit what kind of clothes I wear. It’s just not important to me. Therefore, I might as well fall back on what gets the most positive feedback, specifically from hot ladies. If it means popping a collar, fine by me.
And I don’t think this is a bad case of changing myself to please someone else since it’s something I’m on the fence about anyway.
But I sure as hell won’t be wearing a pink shirt or girl’s pants.

[quote]ubiquitous wrote:

PEACE![/quote]

You’re a collar popper, aren’t you?

[quote]Gothic77 wrote:
JMac10 wrote:
Dude… No its not, these kids are the definition of the word gay. These girl pants are like capris but ten times too small.

Also, last night there was a kid with Girlpants and a Pink T-shirt. This was the gayest thing i ever saw. This is worse then a popped Collar.

OMG. Can you PLEASE get a picture? PLEASE?!?!?! that would be PRICELESS![/quote]

Ya, I’ll try an get a pic.

I didn’t know you guys beat the crap out of people who wear something ‘you’ don’t like.

Great country. No wonder Osama loves it so much.

[quote]KelvinL wrote:
I didn’t know you guys beat the crap out of people who wear something ‘you’ don’t like.

Great country. No wonder Osama loves it so much. [/quote]

I have never committed an act of violence against an individual who I thought was dressed inappropriately. I simply point and laugh.

[quote]randman wrote:
ubiquitous wrote:

PEACE!

You’re a collar popper, aren’t you?[/quote]

Nah, I think he’s a “striped shirt guy”:

http://www.thephatphree.com/features.asp?StoryID=239&SectionID=11

[quote]MikeTheBear wrote:
KelvinL wrote:

Great country. No wonder Osama loves it so much.

I have never committed an act of violence against an individual who I thought was dressed inappropriately. I simply point and laugh.[/quote]

I don’t point. Just laugh.

Here’s another take: dude has a white skin-tight wife-beater on, skin-tight black levi’s pulled up to his belly button, big black belt, black shit-kickers, black cowboy hat, a big necklace of some kind and a little teeny dog on a leash.

I laughed out loud at him.

Scary what some ppl consider fashionable.

Jeans & t-shirts for me. Kind of can’t go wrong w/ that.

Yesterday I saw this girl, probably 15 or so, wearing a pink shrug with a pair of short black shorts. She was skinny-fat. Emphasis on the fat.

Here’s a link to what a shrug looks like:
http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com/Shopping/product.asp?product_id=L1006677&stlcmpid=1712

Those are designed to be worn with a shirt underneath - this girl only had a bra.

Her short black shorts were zipper fly; she had them unbuttoned and the waist band folded over.

She had love handles hanging over and belly flab like you don’t know! I WISH I’d had my camera! It was ALARMING.

It’s one thing to dress like that and have a body for it. It’s totally different when you don’t!

I definitely laugh. Sometimes not so subtley, either.

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
randman wrote:
ubiquitous wrote:

PEACE!

You’re a collar popper, aren’t you?

Nah, I think he’s a “striped shirt guy”:

http://www.thephatphree.com/features.asp?StoryID=239&SectionID=11
[/quote]

Randman, Panther1015… teeheeheee…Neither. I just like to think that I have an openmind and not worry as much about why the guy at the gas station is wearing white after labor day, or sandals with socks… Because at the end of the day, it’s absolutely meaningless ot me.

BFG, like Silky Johnson and Bucknastee, is a hater. I defintely don’t put my collar up, but I am not a hater.

[quote]ubiquitous wrote:
Being judgmental like that is one of the gayest ways to go about life.

[/quote]

haha i love it! this guy uses the word “gay” as an insult and then gets on someone’s case for being judgemental in the same sentence!

[quote]Gothic77 wrote:

Here’s a link to what a shrug looks like:
http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com/Shopping/product.asp?product_id=L1006677&stlcmpid=1712
[/quote]
This is what a shrug looks like? I guess I’ll have to find a different exercise to train my traps…

Uhh, what’s wrong with white after labor day? I must’ve missed the memo. At least you got it.

It’s not a matter of little shit like that. When I see someone with a popped collar or pink shirt, there’s no avoiding the anger and rage I feel. Admittedly, I’m slightly jaded and dislike 95% of humans so this might just be another symptom of an underlying psychological disorder. Whatever, these fruit cakes are lucky I don’t make the laws or else pink turns to red.