1st Part Of Cutting Cycle!

Tell me what you guys think of this diet. It is going to last 4weeks or 5 or6 lbs. this is the first part to my cutting cyle.

My Stats are:
6’0"
215 lbs.
15-18% BF

My goals are to get down to about 185 -195 lbs. with about 7-10% BF. Please feel free to write anything on how to better the first part.

My training is going to invole supersets for this first part. something like the mutation series.

Meal 1
5 egg whites
2 whole eggs
2 scoops whey
1 tablespoon of flax oil
Maybe, 1/2 cup oatmeal??

Meal 2
2 cans of canned chicken
1 tbsp olive oil
3 omega-3 pills

Meal 3
6 oz. extra lean beef (93%)
1 cup spinach
1 cup of baby carrots

Meal 4
2 scoops of Grow!
3 omega-3 pills

Postworkout
1 seving of surge
20 oz. Gatorade
1 scoop of whey protein

Meal 5
7 oz. chicken breast
2 cups spinach
1 cup broccoli
1 ucp carrots
1/4 cup of raisins

Meal 6
2 scoops of Grow!
8.8g of CLA

Definitely have some oatmeal in the morning. You need to replenish your carbs.
Might even have a whole cup.

Try to spread out the CLA over the day. The bottle recommends spreading it out over 3 meals, so do that. Most studies were done with 3.4 g a person, so 8.8g may be a waste. I personally wouldn’t go higher than 5g. But if you’ve got the money, go ahead.

looks pretty good to me. suggestions:

for meal 2, is there a better alternative to canned chicken? i’ve never been a fan of canned foods since fat content and processing can destroy some nutrients in the food as well as adding too much of others (e.g. sodium).

you are taking meal 4 before your workout. maybe you should consider taking some of the postworkout shake before your workout since you will have very little carbs in your system when you begin to lift (unless you are good with what’s in GROW!). i see that having the least amount of carbs in the system before a workout is probably best to stimulate fatty acid mobilization and fat metabolism, but i figure you need some carbs to get the engine going or your glycogen stores may be too depleted to complete the workout and may lead to overtraining.

ditto on the oatmeal - good call on the carbs.

good luck

big D

p.s. tell me how it works out. i’m about to go on a cutting phase myself and i’m trying to tweak my diet to optimize fat loss.

I also forgot, my supplements that I’m going to be using are:

Tribex: I still have some bottles
Fish oil
Grow!
M
Creatine
CLA