T Nation

1st MMA Cycle

Hey all. I've lifted weights since I was 14 and never considered steriods. Im 34 years old currently, 5'5", 140lbs, 15%bf. I've stopped lifting heavy for about a year now and started doing MMA. Still hitting the weights about once a week, doing alot of running, skipping bagwork, etc. I'm preparing for my first mma bout sometime in 2012.

Im going to start my first cycle soon and need help regarding dosage, cycle length, pct, etc. I've noticed that I've slowed down compared to just a few years ago, endurance and recovery also deteriorated. So Im really looking forward to my 1st cycle.

My goals are:
1) Gain endurance and speed up recovery from MMA training
2) Strength gain
3) Build and keep a little muscle
4) Get lean and look good

Im considering using Anavar and stacking it with either Equipoise&Test or Halotestin or a combination of the 3. I also have access to Primobolan and Winstrol.

I found some good info here:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_steroids_drugs/steroids_in_mixed_martial_arts

I'm going for an 8 week cycle, using primarily anavar and a mix of EQ and Halo. Can any veterans here suggest a regiment, dosage and PCT?

I'd appreciate any helpful feedback. Thanks!

Include testosterone.

Why don't you just give it a shot and post up what you think a cycle would be to at least show you tried some of your own research

Week 1 - 8 Anavar 30mg a day

Week 9 - 12 Halotestin 20mg a day

Week 1 - 12 Equipoise 400mg a week Injection

Week 1 - 12 Nolvadex 20mg a day

Hows this?

30mg of anavar is next to nothing... Halotestin will not grant you anything at that dosage... Why take it? It's mostly used to harden up at the end of a cycle. Even the EQ is under dosed and not taken long enough for it to work.

And Nolvadex ED during the cycle? For what reason? You need to be very gyno prone to get any gyno from that thing you call a cycle.

What about your post cycle therapy?

What about me telling you to include testosterone as you will be shutting down your body's natural testosterone production? I think at least a replacement dose is warranted.

All you need is testosterone, and aromatase inhibitor, and proper PCT. Maybe you can include anavar if you'd like, but at closer to 60mg/day.

Thank you for your feedbacks!

yes it is low. But remember I weigh only 140lbs, muscle mass gain is only secondary on my list.

I like equipoise for the increase Red Blood Cells. I dont want anything to mess with my endurance.

Week 1 - 8 Anavar 50mg a day

Week 1 - 12 Equipoise 400mg a week Injection

Week 1 - 12 Nolvadex 20mg a day

What kind of PCT should I do and how much testosterone is considered replacement?

100 prop EOD
100 mast EOD
10 weeks
pct of nolva/clomid

TRT is about 200mg a week

Thanks Krazylarry. How much nolva and clomind after last dose and how long should the pct be?

70mg Test prop ED (8 weeks)
50-100mg Tbol ED weeks 1-5

Adex .25-.5mg EOD

Pct 3 days after last injection

Nolva 40/40/20/20

This is much better IMO and cheaper

A true 'replacement' dose is more around 80mg/wk of actual testosterone, ~90mg/wk of prop, or 100mg/wk of cyp or enanthate, although many doctors will prescribe up to 200mg/wk of a long estered testosterone (~156 mg of actual testosterone).

In all honesty I hope you are an absolute monster. at 34 and 140lbs and this will be your first fight ever. You are a little long in the tooth to be stepping into the fight game but best of luck to you. It takes balls and to step into the ring for the first time no matter what the age.

Forget the halo, more likely to make you angry and throw off your game then to give you any recovery or results.

I agree with TRT that this being your first cycle all you probably need to improve recovery time and strength in a moderate dose of test with an AI to control water and sides. Keep It Simple Stupid first time around.

500mg test-cyp weeks 1 and 2 run and AI through out
250mg test-cyp weeks 3-8
30mg ed anavar weeks 8-10
Nolva weeks 10-14 should be fine starting at 100mg and tapering down to 20mg ed with a natural test booster at the end if you want.

remember all the gear in the world will not make up for not rolling and sparing every chance you get.

Just my opinion..DA

not trying to be a dick, but please don't give your advice here, someone might take it.

Absolutely no need for Tamoxifen at 100mg/day, and anavar at 3 weeks at 30mg/day will do very, very little, if doing anything at all that's noticeable.

OK heres what I've come up with. I choose Test prop because its faster acting so if anything goes wrong it will leave my system faster. Somebody said the system has to be clean before pct so I wait 2 weeks after last injection.

Week 1 - 10 Testosterone Propionate 100mg EOD
Week 5 - 10 Anavar 50mg ED
Week 1 - 10 Arimidex 0.25 ED

Week 2 - 10 hcg 250iu's twice per week

Nolvadex for 5 weeks 20/20/20/10/10. 20mgs/day the first 3 weeks and 10mgs/day the last 2. also use clomid for the first 3 weeks like this 150/100/50

Please critique

NO., two weeks after last long estered testosterone (cyp, enanthate), 3 days after last test prop. and no to your pct. 40mg/day for the first 2 weeks, 20mg/day for the last two weeks. and no need for both clomid and nolvadex.

why has this been so damn hard?

Week 1 - 10 Testosterone Propionate 100mg EOD
Week 5 - 10 Anavar 50mg ED

Week 1 - 10 Arimidex 0.25 ED (as needed)

Week 11 - 14 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Seriously give up. People have given you numerous cycles and you still post shit cycles. Do everyone a favour and research.

Whats wrong with my cycle?

Prop MUST be injected EVERYDAY.

Drop the var use EQ or Mast instead. Much cheaper and more effective.