T Nation

1st Injection

Talking about a puss, I was scared to death. while I was taking my shower I wraped my syringe in a hot bath cloth. when I was done with the shower I gave myself the injection. hahahahahah, was not bad at all.Was harder getting the test in than out of the syringe.

[quote]uwacop wrote:
Talking about a puss, I was scared to death. while I was taking my shower I wraped my syringe in a hot bath cloth. when I was done with the shower I gave myself the injection. hahahahahah, was not bad at all.Was harder getting the test in than out of the syringe.[/quote]

Glad it went well. Make sure to alc the site before and after. You don’t want an abcess.

1ST time was the same for me now its as easy as pie.You will look forward to it soon.

I’m starting out on only a 1/2 cc, or .05mls. I just don’t think thats enough, but who does, hehehehehe. maybe he will bump me up soon.

be ready for some piss poor sleep! The first couple weeks “on” is good but, not great. By week 3 you feel like an animal, sometimes I feel too good.

I have never seen the merit in warming oil based testosterone.

.5ml of test cyp, typically 200mg/ml, would be 100mg/wk if injected weekly. That can work quite well and is a good starting point. Illegal gear is frequently 250mg/ml.

Thank you for that answer. I have wondered how much 100 mg was. I hope that I will feel the 2nd injection more than I did the 1st, and at least I have 3 bottles of Androgel left, heheheheheeh

[quote]KSman wrote:
I have never seen the merit in warming oil based testosterone.

.5ml of test cyp, typically 200mg/ml, would be 100mg/wk if injected weekly. That can work quite well and is a good starting point. Illegal gear is frequently 250mg/ml.[/quote]

It makes the oil flow more easily. I also haven’t had any soreness since Rainjack gave me that tip.

I know the theory, but have never felt that there was a problem getting the oil in or out at room temperature.

I’ve given myself over 400 injections. Heating helps.