1st DNP Cycle Log

OP this is great.
I am seriously interested in the vitamins you are taking
Yohimbin HCL 10mg/day taken in the morning

Alpha Lipoic Acid: 1000mg/day (500/500 split in morning and afternoon)

TMG (Trimethylglycine)- 6000mg (3000/3000 split in morning and late afternoon)

Vitamin E- 1200iu (800iu in the morning, 400iu in the late afternoon)

can you explain why you’re taking all these?
why so much Inositol?

Greenseedless, I chose these supplements for several reasons:

YohimbineHCL- this itself is a fatloss supplement extracted from tree root. It targets and helps mobilize fat stores in the love handle and abdominal areas, which is primarily where i wanted to lose the fat from.

AlphaLipoic Acid- this is an antioxidant vitamin and helps fight free radicals. Free radicals are sometimes formed while running dnp.

TMG- I believe was liver support since my liver will need some extra protection during the cycle from free radicals and a few other things that are linked in the article in this post.

Vitamin E- Not taking this anymore during the cycle, this decision was based on the research articles posted above.

Inositol Powder- thought this would be helpful for my brain and nervous system because I am a student and don’t want to be distracted by the side effects.

I’m taking twice the recommended dosage of these vitamins so I can make sure the body has an inflow of protection at all times of the day. Hope this explains things a bit. Here are a few links that helped me decide on what vitamins/supps to run…

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroids-and-associated-drugs-articles/3048-dnp-guide.html

[quote]DOJOLOACH wrote:
Day 1: 250mg Ran a mile no problem on the treadmill, kept up with water intake and had a little bit of night sweats.

Day 2: 250mg Ran a mile no problem on the treadmill, more night sweats (not nearly as bad as some people, my skin was “glistening”)

Day 3: 250mg Couldn’t run a mile because I was sweating too much so I started to walk instead, started to feel the heat more during the day. Considering upping the dose to 350mg for day 4.

Day 4: Bumped up the dose to 350mg. I finally feel the side effects during the day. Going to continue the cycle with 350mg doses. I need to buy more though lol.

Day 5: Still going strong, not as much side effects as I expected so I am somewhat dissapointed. I think in two days, once this small cycle is over, I will go get blood work and see if its worth doing again. I think my dose shouldve been 300mg from the beginning. I bet i’ve lost 3lb of fat. I do not have enough dnp to finish up the cycle. I am pretty bloated but this week was definitely not worth the 85 bucks I shelled out on vitamins. Granted I didn’t empty the bottles of Vitamins but nonetheless. [/quote]

well, i think you did the right thing by starting low. since about 10% of people that try DNP are allergic, that might have been a real life threatening issue.

how many carbs are you eating now, and are you supplementing with T3 or T4? i believe increasing those will increase the effectiveness of DNP (and likely increase the sides, as well).

FWIW, i would never touch DNP, but i think your plan was as safe as it could be.

Thanks, and yes I kept my same usual diet, 40%protein 30%carbs 10%fat. Some days i bumped the carbs up. 200g of protein usually. I actually went to weigh myself today and was a pound less, and i’ve been drinking 2.5 gallons of water/gatorade a day so I think I can expect a couple more pounds to fall off, belly is somewhat smaller when i pinch my fat. I’ll take an after pic, not sure if i will bother posting or not though.

No T3 or T4, I read that with a shorter cycle it would not be needed, also heard that T3 levels being low would decrease muscle loss.

ALso, I’ll probably plan to run dnp again, but not until the fall or christmas time. I can manage a good diet and cardio for now.

[quote]DOJOLOACH wrote:
Thanks, and yes I kept my same usual diet, 40%protein 30%carbs 10%fat. Some days i bumped the carbs up. 200g of protein usually. I actually went to weigh myself today and was a pound less, and i’ve been drinking 2.5 gallons of water/gatorade a day so I think I can expect a couple more pounds to fall off, belly is somewhat smaller when i pinch my fat. I’ll take an after pic, not sure if i will bother posting or not though.

No T3 or T4, I read that with a shorter cycle it would not be needed, also heard that T3 levels being low would decrease muscle loss.

ALso, I’ll probably plan to run dnp again, but not until the fall or christmas time. I can manage a good diet and cardio for now.

[/quote]

How many days do you have left on your cycle? It seems that you had good results, as you were able to handle the sides and you are interested in running it again in the future. Would you have done anything differently? Might be running this when I decide to cut, after the initial weight loss from cardio and dieting alone.

I have finished my cycle and lost water weight. Im 3lb lighter so I would say it was successful. I’d recommend it to others if you are serious and respect this chemical. I tried to be as safe as possible. The sides increased substantially when I started higher, however it was still very manageable. I didn’t even need melatonin to sleep. No vitamin e was taken. and I think the yohimbine helped out as well, I am still running and taking the yohimbine and I’m loving the ab area I have. So flat!

If I were to do anything differently I would up the dose from 150mg to 250mg after the first day of taking it. the 150mg would be to assess allergies for the substance.

so how long were you on and how much did you lose?

On for one week, lost 3-4 lbs. Noticible difference on my lower abdomen.

Planning on doing it again at 300mg/day instead of 150mg for 3 days, and 300mg for the last few days. Gonna do it this summer

can you tell me about your diet? how were you on water consumption? were you always thirsty?
did you ever take an icebath?

Upped the dose to 250mg per day, 500mg per day on THursday- Sunday… Hellish week. MOved lots of furniture as I was moving, lots of exercise…

I went from 290 all the way to 182 in almost 2 weeks… That’s pretty good!

[quote]DOJOLOACH wrote:
I went from 290 all the way to 182 in almost 2 weeks[/quote]

impressive.

I love dnp threads…

I’ve run the substance quite a few times. It’s really a fantastic thing. I ‘blast and cruise’ with my aas, and use dnp on my ‘cruise’ phases to lose the extra fat and increase my insulin sensitivity. steroids work MUCH better when you are lean and insulin sensitive.

I don’t understand why people use it for such short periods of time, especially at such low doses. 250mg a day for a week really won’t do too much.

a lot of guys use either a low dose (250mg/day) for a longer period (a month or more), or a high dose (750-1000mg/day) for a shorter period (10 days or so).

my personal favorite? a high dose for a longer period… lol

during my ‘cruise’ phases however, I use 500mg on lifting days and 750mg on off days. im not going to be building muscle during my ‘cruise’ phase because I eat less and use much less aas to give my organs/digestive system a break.

building muscle on DNP is damn near impossible as, IIRC, it inhibits mTOR, so it’s ideal to run during a ‘cruise’ phase when you are on lower food and aas - as it will make your body far more inclined to use stored fat for fuel instead of amino acids.

as for allergic reaction, I broke out in a small rash on my arms the first time I used it… haven’t had any issues since however… and ive used it about 8 times no shorter than 3 week cycles (longest was about 3 months).

side effects start getting nasty around 1000mg. the heat, sweating, breathlessness, and exhaustion can be pretty debilitating. but the fat loss is phenomenal, nothing else can compare.

those are basically the only side effects besides death, so keep it under 1000mg/day, and be sure to split up the doses throughout the day, and do not take it on an empty stomach, or you will likely vomit.

I combine it with low-dose clenbuterol and I use a pre-workout supplement to help me get through my workouts.

as for support supplements, I take 600mg nac/day and a multivitamin… no real need to get fancy.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]DOJOLOACH wrote:
I went from 290 all the way to 182 in almost 2 weeks[/quote]

impressive.

I love dnp threads…

I’ve run the substance quite a few times. It’s really a fantastic thing. I ‘blast and cruise’ with my aas, and use dnp on my ‘cruise’ phases to lose the extra fat and increase my insulin sensitivity. steroids work MUCH better when you are lean and insulin sensitive.

I don’t understand why people use it for such short periods of time, especially at such low doses. 250mg a day for a week really won’t do too much.

a lot of guys use either a low dose (250mg/day) for a longer period (a month or more), or a high dose (750-1000mg/day) for a shorter period (10 days or so).

my personal favorite? a high dose for a longer period… lol

during my ‘cruise’ phases however, I use 500mg on lifting days and 750mg on off days. im not going to be building muscle during my ‘cruise’ phase because I eat less and use much less aas to give my organs/digestive system a break.

building muscle on DNP is damn near impossible as, IIRC, it inhibits mTOR, so it’s ideal to run during a ‘cruise’ phase when you are on lower food and aas - as it will make your body far more inclined to use stored fat for fuel instead of amino acids.

as for allergic reaction, I broke out in a small rash on my arms the first time I used it… haven’t had any issues since however… and ive used it about 8 times no shorter than 3 week cycles (longest was about 3 months).

side effects start getting nasty around 1000mg. the heat, sweating, breathlessness, and exhaustion can be pretty debilitating. but the fat loss is phenomenal, nothing else can compare.

those are basically the only side effects besides death, so keep it under 1000mg/day, and be sure to split up the doses throughout the day, and do not take it on an empty stomach, or you will likely vomit.

I combine it with low-dose clenbuterol and I use a pre-workout supplement to help me get through my workouts.

as for support supplements, I take 600mg nac/day and a multivitamin… no real need to get fancy.

[/quote]

I need to give this shit a whirl.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
[/quote]

I need to give this shit a whirl.[/quote]

I would strongly recommend it. 500mg/day for 2 months on a tight diet would transform your physique.

you wouldn’t even recognize yourself.

and you would gain much better after you’re done

Well, finally had blood tests and everything was good to go!!! No I’ll affects , yet.