1st DNP Cycle Log

Despite the negative feedback I got about wanting to cycle dnp. Here is my log, which will be starting friday. I have been ramping up my vitamin intake this week to prepare for the 10 days or so that I cycle dnp. I will be dosing 200mg each day and probably tapering down to 150mg per day after the first couple days. I will also plan on eating a 40%protein 30%carb 30%fat diet. I am currently at 192lb. ~12% Body Fat, will carb deplete a couple days before the start. I am wanting to lose about 5-10lbs of fat during this cycle. I will continue my lifting routine but will most likely make the workouts brief and try to do some walking on the treadmills or easy biking.

Here will be my supplement intake:

Yohimbin HCL 10mg/day taken in the morning

Alpha Lipoic Acid: 1000mg/day (500/500 split in morning and afternoon)

TMG (Trimethylglycine)- 6000mg (3000/3000 split in morning and late afternoon)

Vitamin E- 1200iu (800iu in the morning, 400iu in the late afternoon)

Multivitamin 1 daily, should I do two?

Inositol Powder 1400mg (700/700 split in morning and afternoon)

Grape Seed Extract 240mg (120/120 split in morning and afternoon)

Lots of water, V8 Juice, and Gatorade. Caffeine pills as needed to get me through the day and my workouts, melatonin to help me sleep. No drugs or booze.

Will also have a 10lb bag of ice on hand in case I have a overheat emergency and need an icebath until medics can arrive.

Iā€™ll post my updates here by editing my first post.

Donā€™t do it bro

Ohhh noooo not the dnp!!! I never messed with it before but everyone always screams and cries when they hear dnp without actually knowing shit about it.

You gonna post up some before and afters?

Yes I will do before and afters for sure. Starting in 3 days, Iā€™m excited, nervous, and want to get it over with before the heat of summer hits.

OP looking forward to hearing the results from your DNP cycle. Personally all I have read and seen are negative reviews, and ā€œDonā€™t do it!ā€ From the sounds of your post, it seems as you have thoroughly prepared yourself for any complications you may run into.Good Luck OP! I will be following

you might wanna drop the vitamin Eā€¦ i think thereā€™s been a lot of research coming out lately that supplementing with that has a correlation with increased cancer risk. since DNP does that as wellā€¦

definitely following. DNPā€™s always intrigued meā€¦

Saw alright results when I used it a couple years ago. Not worth the risks IMO.

SB

bushmaster, where did you find these studies? I read that vitamin e was essential to helping prevent free radicals form from the dnp, which would then decrease the cancer risk. A quick look up on vitamin e in google will show that it prevents free radicals from forming.

[quote]DOJOLOACH wrote:
bushmaster, where did you find these studies? I read that vitamin e was essential to helping prevent free radicals form from the dnp, which would then decrease the cancer risk. A quick look up on vitamin e in google will show that it prevents free radicals from forming.[/quote]

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/29/us-antioxidants-idUSBREA0S1QV20140129

[quote]DOJOLOACH wrote:
bushmaster, where did you find these studies? I read that vitamin e was essential to helping prevent free radicals form from the dnp, which would then decrease the cancer risk. A quick look up on vitamin e in google will show that it prevents free radicals from forming.[/quote]

Thanks for those links Iā€™ll read them here in a bit. Well Iā€™ve got lots of other antioxidant Vitamins to take so I should probably still be ok if I do decide to omit the E

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]DOJOLOACH wrote:

Thanks for posting this.

SCIENCE BITCH!

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]DOJOLOACH wrote:

Thanks for posting this.

SCIENCE BITCH![/quote]

Iā€™d be hesitant in believing what the daily mail ever publishes. On this occasion however its backed up by a seperate research article so thanks for that bush!

SB

The side effects of this stuff do sound horrible, but I remember an old article about DNP here on T-Nation (found it: Inferno: My Week on DNP ). Definitely an interesting read, although being on DNP does not seem to be pleasant at all (but then again, neither is dieting).
There was a case where Dantrolene could countereffect the toxic hyperthermia in an overdose, so having some around (or a note, if you need medical attention while unconscious) could eventually save your life.

Dang everyone on here rocks! I came to this website to give a final cycle layout before I started. Other forums just told me I would die and gave me no beneficial reasoning to back their comments, other than dnp is evil and not worth it. Iā€™ll look into that substance as well so I can have some on hand. Thanks for all the beneficial comments

1 Like

Well Youā€™ll probably die and but weā€™re a bunch of crazy Mofo peeping into someone elseā€™s future hell soā€¦

Seriously, like everything else, knowledge is power. If you understand it and use it with the upper most respectā€¦you should be fine. But there is always that small chance of ā€˜complicationsā€™.

Keep in mind that some people die by eating peanuts or being stung by a bee soā€¦ Everything as the possibility of being dangerous. Too much waterā€¦

UPDATE:

Day 1: 250mg Peeing a lot, small night sweat

Day 2: 250mg Peeing a lot, night sweat increasing

Day 3: 250mg Night sweats worse, nothing crazy like soaked sheets, can feel my body temp rising inside. Crazy amount of sweating on the treadmill today and ran half a mile (in comparison to my mile run i would say i sweat 3x more) going to up to 350mg the next day, considering cutting the cycle from 10 days to 7.

Day 1: 250mg Ran a mile no problem on the treadmill, kept up with water intake and had a little bit of night sweats.

Day 2: 250mg Ran a mile no problem on the treadmill, more night sweats (not nearly as bad as some people, my skin was ā€œglisteningā€)

Day 3: 250mg Couldnā€™t run a mile because I was sweating too much so I started to walk instead, started to feel the heat more during the day. Considering upping the dose to 350mg for day 4.

Day 4: Bumped up the dose to 350mg. I finally feel the side effects during the day. Going to continue the cycle with 350mg doses. I need to buy more though lol.

Day 5: Still going strong, not as much side effects as I expected so I am somewhat dissapointed. I think in two days, once this small cycle is over, I will go get blood work and see if its worth doing again. I think my dose shouldve been 300mg from the beginning. I bet iā€™ve lost 3lb of fat. I do not have enough dnp to finish up the cycle. I am pretty bloated but this week was definitely not worth the 85 bucks I shelled out on vitamins. Granted I didnā€™t empty the bottles of Vitamins but nonetheless.