1st Cycle with Real Gear

this will actually be my secound cycle but my first cycle i did prohormones instead. This time i got me some real…REAL GEAR

I BOUGHT THIS FOR $180 from my friend

• 1 vial rx 250mg/ml testosterone 100% grade formula(lab made, by scientist not gym junkies)

• 6 syringes

ok he said start out with 1 cc every 4 days to jump start and on your last week before your done you go on novadix. Now at first i thought he ripped me off because the average price for 250mg test is around 60-70 dollars but he gave me high quality test and he said he bought it for 160 dollars

so first of all im getting confused with the cc, ml, mg???help me out with this one???..

i thoguht a good cycle is 250mg a week for 10 weeks im doing a 1 month cycle for my first time

here are my stats

height: 65.5inch
wieght: 168 pounds
bf %: 9.2%
years training: 4 years
compound lifing: 350 squat, 255 bench, 780 legpress, 345 deadlift— all maxed
number of prohormone cycles: 1
number of juicing: 0

Ya you got ripped off, big time. Your not gonna see anything in a 4 week cycle. Just because its made in a lab doesn’t mean it’s any better than a home brew, sure gear from labs is I guess “safer” but it doesn’t make it better, there’s no way I’d ever pay 180 bucks for a vial. I wouldn’t buy or trust your friend for anything, first he ripped you off big time and second he doesn’t even know how to run a cycle. In your best interest don’t buy shit from your friend anymore and don’t listen to him on how to run a cycle, save the test read up on the how to cycle and then get more test and everything you need to run a 10-12 week cycle and a proper pct. start reading the stickys here, your learn a thing or two.

A CC and a ml is the same, 1 ml is 1 CC. MG is milligrams.

180!!! Holy shit! lol

I know that you’re going to get a lot of this, and rightfully so, but please take it to heart: you don’t need juice, or prohormones for that matter. You need to eat. At 6’5 and 168 you can easily gain 50lbs in a year, probably six months months without getting fat. You will have to eat a lot and you’ll have to smooth your abs out but fuck dude, really? I trained up a guy about your age. He started at 6’3" and 205. Six months later he was 255. Whatever you’ve been doing is wrong and I’d bet - even if you didn’t get ripped off and had enough gear on hand to make a difference - you’d get poor results from a cycle because you’re not willing to eat.

6’5 168 is gaunt. Whole milk, pizza, cheeseburgers, heavy squats, seriously. You’re in a Goldilocks zone where the porridge is just right and given some attitude and consistency, you can make gains in six months naturally that everyone here will fail to equal on steroids. Get after it dude. And cock punch your “friend” on behalf of tnation.

[quote]incredulous wrote:
I know that you’re going to get a lot of this, and rightfully so, but please take it to heart: you don’t need juice, or prohormones for that matter. You need to eat. At 6’5 and 168 you can easily gain 50lbs in a year, probably six months months without getting fat. You will have to eat a lot and you’ll have to smooth your abs out but fuck dude, really? I trained up a guy about your age. He started at 6’3" and 205. Six months later he was 255. Whatever you’ve been doing is wrong and I’d bet - even if you didn’t get ripped off and had enough gear on hand to make a difference - you’d get poor results from a cycle because you’re not willing to eat.

6’5 168 is gaunt. Whole milk, pizza, cheeseburgers, heavy squats, seriously. You’re in a Goldilocks zone where the porridge is just right and given some attitude and consistency, you can make gains in six months naturally that everyone here will fail to equal on steroids. Get after it dude. And cock punch your “friend” on behalf of tnation.[/quote]

LOL he is 65 (and half) inches dude. That is 5’5, not 6’5. LOL

OP: You need new friends

HA! Whoops! Ok, so thirty pounds then. I stand by my reasoning.

Actually, I’ll amend that. Give it a year. One more year. Take this winter and treat it like eating season. Put a shitload of weight on and let go of your abs for a few months. Next winter, if you still feel you want to use then get it in, but I really think you’d benefit from a no-holds-barred rib and wing throwdown first. Whatever you decide, good luck to you.

180 for a vial? fuck man I live in Slovakia and I get a Vial of Testosterone compound for 30 euros ( about 40 us). And i thought Slovakia was expensive when it comes to gear :D. 8 weeks minimum for test. O and you are too young bro. Wait a year or two and then maybe start but get your diet in tact. Gear wont make you 250 in 4 weeks :wink: