1st Cycle Went South. Advice Needed

Hello,

This thread will consists of a background and a couple of questions regarding first cycle, so bear with me

A little background:

I’m 29 yr old male 170 cm 72 kg “ATM”. I’ve been hitting the iron since high school almost ~15 yrs. All natty plus supplements. -Picture is one day before staring the cycle-

My goal is to cut. I don’t want to add more muscle but if a “little bit” come with the package it’s appreciated. but not too much.

Two weeks ago I decided to try steroids, which was more like an experiment

Unfortunately I didn’t do much research so I went ahead and grabbed some dbol pills and started gulping those at 40mg ED.

After one week of usage and while doing more research, most people suggested that supplementing dbol alone was retarded and one should at least stack test with it.

So that’s exactly what I did, I grabbed a test cyp vial and injected 250mg on SAT and 350mg on TUE this week.

Today I decided to stop using Dbol duo to some serious bloating. Face, neck, belly. My weight increased around 4kg since day 1, mostly water obviously. My lower abs almost disappeared which is kind of disturbing because my goal was to getting ripped rather than getting bloated. Plus other symptoms including dehydration and sides’ pain ← these two could be caused by other factors, I’m not sure.

Here are my questions:

• Do I need a PCT for my 2 weeks 40mg Dbol usage? I’ve been having the gyno symptoms (itchy nipples) I have nolva and clomid on hand should I use 'em?

• I don’t have Arimidex, Aromasin or hgc YET, but I’m getting either Adex or Asin & HCG in a week

• I’m thinking of continue the test c cycle for 10-12 weeks at 600mg/w and since my goal is to cut I wanted to stack something for this purpose also to get rid of the bloating, I read about Mastron, Eq and Tren but not sure which one of these would suit my goal better. Any thoughts?

• I’m only planning to do one cycle that’s why I’m looking to get the best results out of it.

Supplements I’m using:

Whey protein powder
Creatine
Glutamine
Taurine

Any Suggestions, Advices, jokes are appreciated

Thanks

Your lack of knowledge leaves me speechless.

this is one of the best 1st cycle posts ive read. Steroids are not something to take a lighthearted approach to. That fact that you wanted to cut and to do so by taking 40mg of dbol ED is interesting. Good luck with your cycle. There are plenty of stickies to look at to get the info you need.

I will answer all your questions and more if you tell me who is the fuckhead(s) encouraging idiots to do “only 1 cycle” to reach their genetic potential and then “stay natty for life”. This seems to be an increasingly prevalent idea these days.

1 Like

This is some hall of fame, gold quality stuff here.

I don’t have any idea what the best part of this is. It’s all so good!

err I’m Still looking for an advice regarding whether I should run some sort of PCT (nolva & clomid) after 2 weeks of dbol usage or not. :)))))))

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
Ohh come on guys be nice :wink:

Everybody who’s anybody knows Dbol is the best cutting agent out there [/quote]

Thats why I picked it!

[quote]Loose cannon wrote:
err I’m Still looking for an advice regarding whether I should run some sort of PCT (nolva & clomid) after 2 weeks of dbol usage or not. :))))))) [/quote]
If you’re continuing with test injections you won’t be post cycle, will you? Why would there be a need for PCT? Wtf is this? Inception? A cycle within a cycle? Spin a syringe. If it stops moving, you’re off the cycle.

[quote]Loose cannon wrote:
err I’m Still looking for an advice regarding whether I should run some sort of PCT (nolva & clomid) after 2 weeks of dbol usage or not. :))))))) [/quote]

Stop everything and never touch this stuff again. This is the best advice for you.