T Nation

1st Cycle w/ Test-E Need Guidance

My stats: age 34,'5"7 & 175 lbs. I’m looking to get better muscle definition & loose body fat. I’m content with my weight I would just like to get cut.

Last year around this time I ran Test-prop.
I pinned 1cc eod. I went thru major complications/side effects.
(test flu,extreme soreness,couldn’t even walk, feeling tired)
It turned out my supplier gave me a lousy dosage routine. Luckily
Thanks to you guys I got great feedback & got on track. Well this time
Around I decided Test-e is probably the way to go. Due to it having a longer
Ester & less painful as well.

So as of right now I have 2 vials but should I
Use different pins? I have 23 gauge 2" needles currently. And also I feel like
I should be stacking w/something else. Maybe Tren or deca. But after reading
Some threads on here about “deca dick” I’m extremely hesitant. So with that being said if you guys can give me some guidance on how much & how often should I pin I’d appreciate it as well as any suggestions on if I should stack & if so what should I stack with. Thanks!

Good job in 2 years and one cycle later you have not changed your body weight and sounds like composition in over 2 years.

have you considered your diet AT ALL?

No why would he do that dieting takes time and work using gear is much easier.

I’ve got a good leaning phase diet. And I’ve actually lost about 10 lbs
In the past 2 weeks. On my last cycle I got up to 190 which was great.
I added 15 lbs of muscle. But here’s a key part I forgot to mention.
I held those results for a bout a good 4 months & then I fell off
Completely for about 6 months. No gear, stopped working out… I could go
On & on with the excuses why. But what’s the point.

Bottom line I don’t
Have the luxury of dedicating 2-3 hours in the gym daily. With the kids
& my overnight work schedule I barely have time to sleep. I’ve gotten back
On a decent training schedule & yes that’s y I choose to use gear cause
It is a lot easier & gives me that boost that I need & helps make up for
That extra time that I can’t put in at the gym. So again any advice on my
Dosage would be appreciated

2-3 hours in the gym? Stop wasting time. Leave your phone in the locker, hit the weights hard, keep your rests short, don’t have conversations with people. You can be in and out in 45min

If you have a family and other important stuff in your life, avoid stacking with other stuff. Especially if you already experienced complications from test prop alone lol and especially not deca or tren LOOOOOL

Keep the dosage low. Like 500mg per week or even lower. Pin in the glute so you don’t have issues walking. Have arimidex on hand just incase.Have all your PCT so that its there to start when needed

good luck

I train for 2 hours 3 times a week easily… Hell I squat for damn near a hour and a half just on Sundays and I can promise you I’m not on my phone or bullshitting with any one in my garage just saying. Come meet prep I have even been up to 3 hours if I have 3-5 partners rotating out and wraps are involved. But none the less I get what your saying.

[quote]Reed wrote:
I train for 2 hours 3 times a week easily… Hell I squat for damn near a hour and a half just on Sundays and I can promise you I’m not on my phone or bullshitting with any one in my garage just saying. Come meet prep I have even been up to 3 hours if I have 3-5 partners rotating out and wraps are involved. But none the less I get what your saying.[/quote]

2-3hr workouts are not uncommon for me either. But some days are just too busy. So do I skip my workout? no lol just get in there, do what you gotta do and then get out. Gyms are a nice place to hangout though if you just want to be out of the houseand with the boys haha

Well I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one doing quickie work outs.
Right now mine range from 1hr-1.5 if I could be in there longer I would
I appreciate the info Taskmaster I didn’t get very much dosage feedback
From the others but it’s a start

your welcome

I’ve heard some pretty ridiculous dosage recommendations by people in real life. But in my experience lower dose is not always bad. Sometimes its better. I swear my best weeks were the ones I was only using 250mg/week of test cyp. Those long esters have long half lifes so even at 250mg, itll be higher in your body. That stuff compounds.