T Nation

1st Cycle Using Tren Ace

Stats- 25yrs old. 5’11". 178lbs, less than 6% bf. Lifting for 10yrs now and I’ve decided to start a cycle of tren ace 50/mg ed for 6wks. I’m on wk 3 with no sides and was thinking about running it for 12 wks. I have adex which I prob won’t use, caber for tren gyno if it happens and clomid and hcgenerate. I know I’m gonna get shit for starting with tren, I have sus250 but not enough for a complete test only cycle.

I’m seeing great results and I’m gaining quality weight and strength through the roof. Am I safe for 12 wks? Got all blood work done and my liver enzymes are in check. Going back after wk 6 to check again. I chose ace btw too keep blood levels stable, I alternate pins between outer quads and glutes with a 1"23g. Could use a 5/8" in my quad if I could find em

You are running only tren?

[quote]TimedResults wrote:
Stats- 25yrs old. 5’11". 178lbs, less than 6% bf. Lifting for 10yrs now and I’ve decided to start a cycle of tren ace 50/mg ed for 6wks. I’m on wk 3 with no sides and was thinking about running it for 12 wks. I have adex which I prob won’t use, caber for tren gyno if it happens and clomid and hcgenerate. I know I’m gonna get shit for starting with tren, I have sus250 but not enough for a complete test only cycle.

I’m seeing great results and I’m gaining quality weight and strength through the roof. Am I safe for 12 wks? Got all blood work done and my liver enzymes are in check. Going back after wk 6 to check again. I chose ace btw too keep blood levels stable, I alternate pins between outer quads and glutes with a 1"23g. Could use a 5/8" in my quad if I could find em[/quote]

I’d run the test with it. I think that was what the above poster was alluding to. Doesn’t happen to everyone, but a lot of guys get weird sides, for me and many I know extreme panic attacks, running tren solo. These reasoning is that tren in an androgen an sufficiently mimics testosterone to result in suppression. The problem is tren is not exactly testosterone and testosterone has a wide range of functions in your body outside of those involved in muscle gain and performance enhancement. It regulates brain function and other important functions… So basically you run the risk of odd sides if you shut it down with tren alone.

Empirically, when myself and friend ran tren with test we didn’t get the symptoms. Not proof mind you, but a pretty good indicator.good luck with things, tren is badass for pure strength. Just be aware it’s not a beginners drug, it’s hard on the body. Glad you are watching your labs, well played

So I stopped tren ace after 9wks. End weight was 181lbs, 4% bf. After week6 I def felt the aggression kicking in, didn’t notice till I chased someone at McDonalds for calling me a fat fuck, god bless them for locking the car door and driving away. Never been so worked up over stupid shit. Blood pressure after tren was 190/90. Not good. Now a couple wks off and I’m at 183lbs, Bp in check, kept all gains plus strength, liver values and cholesterol in check… Future cycle will be test prop 10wks75mg/ed, tren ace 6wks50mg/ed. Hit me up for any questions on my tren only cycle. Worked great with my A+ diet just ran it a lil long and aggression slowly snuck up on me.

Why would they call you a fat fuck if you’re 4% and more importantly why are you eating McDonalds, the shit they serve there is not even close to food

Lol gotta love tren personally I prefer hex.

A+ diet but at mcdonalds I got.mad at someone lol.

Question to the people reading this, is 3 lbs gained with a slighy drop in body fat typical of tren alone?

I just would have thought the op would have still. Gainrd a bit more weight being on for nine week s

I can’t stop eating running tren all day 24 7, but wasn’t on a diet so I gained more but my strength went thru the roof, tren makes me strong a lot of friends of mine use it during cutting cycle

Yea I know, I needed some calories towards the end of my run. I’m usually not aggressive, more of a passive bitch til I get shoved or hit but w.e. Dont wanna deal with a assault charge. Don’t recommend a tren only cycle, throw some t prop in there.

I’ll post a profile pic soon. I’m now at 188lbs maybe 7-8% bf. I wanna do a bb comp in yr once my legs catch up. Right now just taking my usual serious mass, up your mass, dark matter, bullnox, hcgenerate, joint supp, inner armour peak bcaa, peak magnitude, and steak, chicken more chicken, brown rice, wheat pasta. None of my coworkers understand why I have two lunch coolers. Yet they always ask how to build muscle.

Could of been underdosed, I was only doing 50mg ed

Every body wants to get big, but nobody wants to eat as well as work out hey? Lol

I can’t sleep on tren and its really hard to cum.

It makes me somewhat moody and I respond poorly to prolactin sides.

That being said its a hell of a drug, but I wouldnt use it in high doses alongside other steroids if you plan on getting anything out of them due to its high RBA-relative binding affinity, although it does pretty much everything you want. I would do a high tren low test cycle but I feel like I would probably be milking my nipples.

My favorite cycle to date is test/tren/mast short esters cumulative total slightly less than 1g/week

I personally love 1:1 ratio Test to Tren. Its my favorite cycle to date.

Yea at 1st I had no problem sleeping, then the night sweats began no big problem, woke up every 3hrs but just ate an fell back asleep. Sex was good no erection probs, just took an hr too cum. I suggest a high power fan and sleeping naked lol and surprisingly when I started taking the hcgenerate I could sleep for 8hrs straight. I will run tren ace again but only for 6 wks.

When I run tren again I’m most likely gonna do tren 50/mg ed and prop 75mg ed. I’ll hold off on the 1:1 ratio until I see what this brings.