1st Cycle Test Prop and Tren A....PCT HELP!

Hello everybody,
So this will be my first cycle ever. I am 27 years old, 6’2, 205lbs.
Getting ready to run a cycle on Tren A and Test Prop for 6-8 weeks.
Is 30mg Test Prop ED and 50mg Tren A ED the proper way to do it or does anybody have any better recommendations. I will also have Arimadex 1mg on hand as well. Will I need to use this?

Also, What is the proper PCT for this? What should I take and at what dosages? How long after my cycle should I start?
I am clearly new to the gear and it gets a bit confusing with everything out there. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!!

Do you really think Tren is a good idea on your first cycle?

As previously mentioned, tren is not recommended for a first cycle but let’s answer this as though you are going to do it regardless…

I am personally running Tren A for my first time right now, going in to my second week. I had read about running Tren A at a 2/1 ratio against Test P and was running it this way for the first 4 days. I had some insomnia (woke up every day at 3 a.m. after going to bed at 10 p.m.). I felt fine other than that, no night sweats, not overly agressive but on Friday I decided to run the ratio at 1/1 versus 2/1 and I have had uninterrupted sleep since.

Everyone’s results are different and you may have to adjust to find your sweet spot.

The aromasin should be run throughout your cycle and I would suggest caber for the Tren as well. I have both and am running them, not just keeping them on hand.

I would suggest using HCG as well while running the Tren as you’re going to be shutdown hard.

For PCT, if your last shot is on a Friday, on Monday I would begin running Nolva. Doses have been argued and if you research you will find all kinds of opinions on best way to run but the most standard is for four weeks starting at 40mg a day the first two weeks and 20mg a day for the next two weeks.

[quote]Tkn510 wrote:
Hello everybody,
So this will be my first cycle ever. I am 27 years old, 6’2, 205lbs.
Getting ready to run a cycle on Tren A and Test Prop for 6-8 weeks.
Is 30mg Test Prop ED and 50mg Tren A ED the proper way to do it or does anybody have any better recommendations. I will also have Arimadex 1mg on hand as well. Will I need to use this?

Also, What is the proper PCT for this? What should I take and at what dosages? How long after my cycle should I start?
I am clearly new to the gear and it gets a bit confusing with everything out there. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!![/quote]

just run test e/cyp for 500 mg/wk for 8-10 weeks.

you’ll still make amazing gains, and it’s not very hard to plan, at all…

tren acetate is a brilliant idea for your first cycle make it last no longer then 6 weeks test prop 50mg ed tren ace 50 mg per day and as for pct hcg 500 ius twice a week up until last day on cycle then start clomid 25mg ED . or u could ram all your hcg in the last 3 weeks

cheers thanks no worries