1st Cycle: Test E Only 12 Weeks

Interesting. Might give this a go. thank you!

2 days after first glute pin and it hurts just as bad as quad pins. The good part about it is that glutes arenā€™t activated as much as quads throughout the day so itā€™s less annoying but still nearly impossible for me to do leg day. Going back to quads and hoping the 3rd pin in quads has been long enough for the muscle to adapt otherwise Iā€™ll just A) cry and lift through the pain or B) give up on legs and have skinny legs once my cycle is done.

Looks pretty good. Imoā€¦you might want to do the hcg all cycle as you might get shrinkage & not like it. The rest seems ok 500 test only is a sensible cycle & youll see gainzā€¦tbh that was my first & favorite cycle put on 25lbs in 12 weeks loved itā€¦as far as pinning goes you can do this cycle all slins if u wantā€¦29g slins half inch delts side quads or just go 23 1inch 2x in the :peach:

Actually now that I think about it, HCG seems like a sensitive substance. Iā€™ve always assumed Iā€™d have to pin the HCG separately from test. Am I correct in that the HCG and Test shouldnā€™t be mixed?

Also I initially was going to run HCG from week 1 or at least week 2 till end of cycle (week 12) but got scared because of all the stuff like this I read. * For men in some situations, HCG can also be incorporated into a steroid cycle to prevent testicular atrophy; HOWEVER, this might be safer only if closely monitored to prevent developing a dependency.* The results of that dependency freaked me out so I decided Iā€™d limit the use to 5 weeks max lol.

Meh. You technically can mix them, though they donā€™t actually mix (because oil and water), but thereā€™s no real benefit to it. You can pin the hCg in your belly (or wherever) and it dissipates pretty fast, whereas the more viscous oil of the test takes some time to work its way out.

Ive never seen anyone pin it other than sqā€¦

Imo just 2 easy shots per week in the belly fat or side wherever u can grab a pinch

Ive never mixed it with anythingā€¦ Only time ive mixed in a barrel is test, tren or other oilsā€¦water stuff & peptides soloā€¦i gues im a puristšŸ˜’

Haha good point

Honestly I completely forgot that I bought things specifically for pinning HCG subQ so yeah Iā€™ll be doing separate pins.

General update, today marks week 3 day 19. Im up 10 lbs. Starting weight 210 and current weight 220. Iā€™m a bit fuller everywhere. Appearance wise Iā€™m slightly less lean but nothing serious. (Assuming water weight) No gyno symptoms to date. Pinned quads again and seems my body is finally getting used to it. Will know for sure tomorrow. As for strength gains, I was benching 225 x 8 for 3 sets before starting and now 260 x 8 for 3 sets. On Squats I was hitting 315 x 4 for 4 sets and now Iā€™m doing the same weight for 8 reps and Iā€™ve not properly trained legs thus far due to pip. I think placebo gains possibly but not sure. Really looking forward to weeks 4-6 when supposedly peak lvls have been reached and true gains begin.

Looking good mate, hopefully you can smash some heavy lower body work now that pip isnt so much of an issue. Pinning quads will keep getting better, I barely get any now as long as Iā€™m not sloppy with injection protocol.

Pin slins in delts or just take a butt dart. Better not piss away the nectar of the Gods & end up with chicken legsā€¦man up :japanese_goblin:

Yeah, shoot the glute from now on, last pin in quads on thursday turned me into a temporary cripple. I did legs the day before (Wednesday) but couldnā€™t do any quad work (Saturday). At least in glute the pain is manageable and doesnā€™t totally shut down leg days.

Honestly beginning to think maybe itā€™s just that my gear is potent. I donā€™t think itā€™s dirty and Iā€™m fairly positive itā€™s working. The pip I get is not at the injection site, itā€™s always a few inches below. That and the pain doesnā€™t start until roughly 36 hours after pin. To be honest Iā€™m not entirely sure on the mechanics in which test e absorbs and binds? Is it possible that i just have some test e that is sitting waiting to absorb and causing pain in the meantime until it dissipates?

Help interpreting bloodwork?

These levels seem low to me by this point, but my opinion is not educated and for the life of me I canā€™t find charts or other bloodworks to compare, so any help is much appreciated!

Your liver is really unhappy.
Have you been donating blood? Your HCT is really low like anemic low.

Actually his liver values seem fine. Your ALT and AST are often elevated after exercise. Both of mine run high and my PCP is fine with it because heā€™s active and knows itā€™s not an issue in the presence of other decent lab values. The only thing Iā€™m curious about as noted above is his low HGB. Thatā€™s odd, especially on gear (youā€™d usually see an elevation not a lower value). Hereā€™s some more info:

Also from PubMed:

In a study involving healthy men who are used to moderate physical activity, not including previous weightlifting, ALT, AST, lactate dehydrogenase, CK, and myoglobin levels increased significantly after 1 hour of heavy weight-lifting and remained elevated for at least 1 week.4Bilirubin, gamma-glutamyl transferase, and alkaline phosphatase levels remained within the reference range.4

If he had blood drawn right after leaving the gym then he has no clue of how to prep his body for an accurate blood test. Big waste of money.
I blast and lift 5 days a week. my ALT and AST stays around 20.

1 Like