T Nation

1st Cycle ?'s (Sustanon 250)

I will be injecting sustanon 250 for the first time. Just to confirm I want to make sure i am doing this right. I am 5’9 in height and 150 lbs, 24 yrs old. I will be taking 250 mg of sustanon for 10 weeks. I will wait 2 weeks before I take novaldex for 4 weeks. is this right?

Also I am concerned about certain side effects. I am suseptible to balding. How do I minimize this side effect?

Lastly, During my research, I learned that it was advisable to consult a doctor for blood test before and after a cycle. What blood test should I order?

[quote]mrfitness wrote:
I will be injecting sustanon 250 for the first time. Just to confirm I want to make sure i am doing this right. I am 5’9 in height and 150 lbs, 24 yrs old. I will be taking 250 mg of sustanon for 10 weeks. I will wait 2 weeks before I take novaldex for 4 weeks. is this right?

Also I am concerned about certain side effects. I am suseptible to balding. How do I minimize this side effect?

Lastly, During my research, I learned that it was advisable to consult a doctor for blood test before and after a cycle. What blood test should I order?[/quote]

Your not ready for a steroid cycle. If you were, you wouldnt ask these questions. Only 250 of sust per week huh. How often were u planning on injecting that? Im gonna stop here

[quote]mrfitness wrote:
I will be injecting sustanon 250 for the first time. Just to confirm I want to make sure i am doing this right. I am 5’9 in height and 150 lbs, 24 yrs old. I will be taking 250 mg of sustanon for 10 weeks. I will wait 2 weeks before I take novaldex for 4 weeks. is this right?

Also I am concerned about certain side effects. I am suseptible to balding. How do I minimize this side effect?

Lastly, During my research, I learned that it was advisable to consult a doctor for blood test before and after a cycle. What blood test should I order?[/quote]

Listen to Dezz and go back to the drawing board. Look at your stats and ask yourself if you truly belive you are anywhere near your natural potential. Even if you do convince yourself that this is the case, at least learn a little about the drugs you intend to use.

Start at the ‘Steroid Newbie Thread’…you know, that post at the very beginning of this forum. If after reading through all of this you still feel you hav ‘earned’ the right to start AAS…

The Bastardboy

do yall think that mixing sustanon an deca are a good mix . i have had some mixed stories but have not talked to anyone that has actually taken sustanon ?

Yes Deca ans Sus are a good mix if done CORRECTLY, but its not for you, steroids arent for you. Your 150 lbs bro that says it all.Get your training and diet dialed and then you will grow, untill you have passed your natural limits, Steroids arent for you. You have a long way to go buddy.

iam 6"0
219 pounds
22yrs old

would you suggest mixing deac an sus or test an sus? i seem to be getting different stories every where i turn

[quote]monday24 wrote:
iam 6"0
219 pounds
22yrs old

would you suggest mixing deac an sus or test an sus? i seem to be getting different stories every where i turn[/quote]

Sustanon is test, just different esters blended together. You wouldn’t need to mix test with test. Pick one or the other, or if you can mix deca and test if that suits your goals.

Don’t hijack someone else’s thread, monday24.

Im useing sus 250 with mast prop at the moment only 6 weeks in and loveing the results.Now i have used sus and deca before the 2 mix really well but i have to say im enjoying the sus/mast prop much beter.

need to inject oed its a must in my book.

[quote]ged wrote:
Im useing sus 250 with mast prop at the moment only 6 weeks in and loveing the results.Now i have used sus and deca before the 2 mix really well but i have to say im enjoying the sus/mast prop much beter.

need to inject oed its a must in my book.[/quote]

Why are you digging up so many of these old threads and repeating the same information in each??

why are you digging up these old threads just to tell people what your taking? start your own thread if your that much of an attention whore

EDIT: beat me to it bonezy