1st Cycle Proposal

1st Cycle Proposal

Stats:
21 Years old. 247 lbs @ 6â??2. Body fat at approximately 17.5%. Training for 3.5 years. First untested BB contest in September.

Lifts: Bench 355x5 OH Press 245x5 Squat 405x6 DL 535x6

Completed winter bulk at 261lbs @ just shy of 20% BF.

I feel that even with my diet tuned, I have hit a point of rapidly increasing diminishing returns in my training, and this winter I had a lot of unnecessary fat gain for the sake of â??gainsâ?? rather than true muscular gains. I feel that my fat gain got out of control. I began the cut but felt extremely shaky and weak on low carb days. I aborted my cut and am now eating for maintenance at approximately 245lbs with a slight increase in regular cardio.

This proposed cycle draws heavily from the experience Cortes had with his TestP/Tri-Tren/DBol cycle, as he had originally planned to execute it.

Purpose:
To execute a hybrid between a pre-contest and a â??re-compâ?? cycle. I plan to run another much more detail-oriented pre-contest cycle.

My goal is to come in at a â??casualâ?? lean 220lbs, NOTE: NOT â??STAGE WEIGHTâ?? 220lbs

I feel this goal is modest considering my physique and training history.

Cycle:
W 1-8 Test Prop 200mg EoD Approx. 6000mg Total
W1-8 Tren Ace 140mg EoD Approx 4000mg total
W2-5 Dianabol 50mgs ED 1250mg Total
W 1-8 Arimidex .25mg ED 14g Total
W9-13 Nolvadex (dosing undecided)

Duration Compound Dose Weekly Total
W 1-8 Test Prop 200mg EoD 750mg 6000mg 6 Vials
W 1-8 Tren Acetate 140mg EoD 500mg 4000mg 4 Vials
W 2-5 Dianabol 50mg ED 350mg 1250mg (50x25mg)
W 1-8 Arimidex .25mg ED 1.75mg 14mg
W 9-13 Nolvadex TBD TBD TBD

I will pin either ED, or EOD, as recommended. I will draw with a 21g and inject with a 25g x1.5â?? alternating between Glutes, Quads(may omit, depending on pain) and Delts.
Questions:
1.) Should I pin every day? Or EOD?
2.) Is 40/40/20/20 Proper dosing for Nolvadex?
3.) Is a 1 week delay between last pin and beginning Nolvadex â??correctâ???
4.) I have access to Tren Acetate and Enanthate, is Acetate the better to run with test Prop?

I hope this post found the balance between sufficient details and being too long. Please post any concerns, comments or recommendations, all advice will be thoughtfully considered and is more than welcome!

Also feel free to request more information as needed, pictures are also available.

I plan to keep a detailed log, compete with before and after pictures etc, with the primary purpose of being a guide to people unfamiliar with gear, and hopefully clear up some of the painfully simple threads floating in the Pharma forums.

Thank you for your time,

Regards,
PainTrainDave.