1st Cycle Proposal: Cutter

[quote]Lover95 wrote:
I think test/mast or even test/tren is a better idea. Use 100-200mg of test per day and 300-500mg of mast, or tren if youre okay with the sides, per week.[/quote]

For a FIRST cycle? You really are a complete clown

The guy definietly doesnt need to use steroids to reach his goal. But if he wants to for whatever reason, a test only cycle is more than adequate.

[quote]Lover95 wrote:
I think test/mast or even test/tren is a better idea. Use 100-200mg of test per day and 300-500mg of mast, or tren if youre okay with the sides, per week.[/quote]

Thanks for the input, however I wouldn’t like to use strong(er) androgens as a first cycle especially tren (scares the crap out of me).

also 200mg/day = 1400 mg of test x week and we are talking propionate which if I remember correctly has more mgs of test x ml!!! I guess just a tad too much for me :slight_smile:

thanks though :slight_smile:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Lover95 wrote:

The guy definietly doesnt need to use steroids to reach his goal. But if he wants to for whatever reason, a test only cycle is more than adequate. [/quote]

BONEZ217 I agree with you, I’d like to be conservative since I don’t pretend to stand up on a stage in 12 weeks.

What dosage would you suggest (as well as frequency)?

Thanks.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Lover95 wrote:

The guy definietly doesnt need to use steroids to reach his goal. But if he wants to for whatever reason, a test only cycle is more than adequate. [/quote]

There’s more than one right answer. I think 350mg test 300mg mast is a good first cycle. It’s less harsh than 500mg test-e and would be better for cutting. He also won’t need an AI if he’s using 300mg mast. For that reason alone it’s a better first cycle than 500mg test-e.

Also you can use t3 if you really want to. They’re lying to you, it’s not that dangerous at regular doses (50mcg a day for four weeks). But, there’s no need for it. You should learn how to diet without t3. Steroids should be enough of a boost to your dieting.

[quote]Lover95 wrote:
Also you can use t3 if you really want to. They’re lying to you, it’s not that dangerous at regular doses (50mcg a day for four weeks). [/quote]

Why use something that is “not that dangerous” when you can use something that is not dangerous? (Especially when what is not dangerous can yield the same if not better results).

I think the most dangerous part about it is that it makes it very easy to lose weight, so then people lack discipline. It’s not dangerous at all if you take it for four weeks with eight weeks off and don’t use a high dose.

[quote]thetruepitbull wrote:
Re T3.
Was sent to ER because of it last year.
I have used it multiple times before, and even after being taken to ER.
Gone as high as 100mcg, but for some reason at 70mcg I was having problems last year.
Be cautious.

[/quote]

Could you expand a bit on what happened?