T Nation

1st Cycle Proposal: Cutter

Hi Guys, I've been reading the forum for a while and decided to finally jump on the "dark" side of Bodybuilding.

I've decided to start with a cutter as a first cycle simply because I am not interested in adding any more muscle in the near future.

Stats:

25 years old,
5' 10"
190lbs
I've been training naturally for the last 6 years and in this period I lost 90lbs of fat and added a solid 30lbs of muscle.
bf unknown, I would estimate 14-15%
AAS experience: none
diet: of course in check
lifting stats: I train at home and use bw exercises mainly anyway:

The following 2xweek:

Weighted pushups (45 lbs) 4x15 1'
Pull ups bw 4x15 1'
Split squat (45 lbs dumbbels) 4x15 1'
Standing Shoulder press db 4x10 58 lbs 1'
Abs trained very casually as I don't believe in direct abs exercises.

I was thinking about joining a gym before starting my cycle so to have time for the neural adaptations to the new exercises to accour before starting the cycle.

My goal is to get down to a single digit bodyfat %. While I would probably be able to do that naturally it simply takes too long especially while trying to keep a decent ratio of fat to muscle lost.

Cycle:

I cannot decide between those 2:

1�?�° idea (more conservative):

week 1-10 Testosterone Propionate 100mg EOD
week 5-8 T3 (25/25/25/25 50/50/50/50 75/75/75/75 100/100/100/100 75/75/75/75 50/50/50/50 25/25/25/25)
week 1-10 Arimidex 0.25 ED

PCT: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (starting 3 days after the last Propionate shot)

2�?�° idea (a little more aggressive)

week 1-12 Testosterone Propionate 100mg EOD
week 1-4 and 9-12 T3 (25/25/25/25 50/50/50/50 75/75/75/75 100/100/100/100 75/75/75/75 50/50/50/50 25/25/25/25)
week 1-10 Arimidex 0.25 ED

PCT: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (starting 3 days after the last Propionate shot)

The logic behind the first cycle is that as a first cycle, I would have the first 4 weeks "to get to know" the Testosterone and see if I like it (why shouldn't I?) and only afterwards start with the T3

The second cycle is instead based on the: "what am I supposed to feel with 300mg/week of test? I suppose not too much". As such it might be a good idea to just start with the T3 right away and do 2 cycles which are guaranteed to bring me where I want to end up.

Questions:

1)What do you guys think?
2)The 0.25 Arimidex ED is not overkill with such a low dose of test is it?
3)Should I do cardio while on T3 if I was doing it before?
4)Is there really such a big difference in pinning ED rather than EOD? After all blood test levels wouldn't drop lower than 30mg in the days I don't inject
5)In case I want to interrupt the cycle for whatever reason (I am a little scared to be honest) how should I do it in terms of PCT?

I think Test/Winstrol or Anavar would be a better cycle.

Why do you want to use T3?

Why are you cutting? Personally i think it's overrated unless you're getting ready for a show. Just keep lean bulking and correct your diet and add cardio and you'll gradually get leaner. Run 8 weeks test prop/anavar 100/100 ED.

Hi guys thanks for your answers.

@ overstand: I would like to use T3 because I believe it is not as dangerous as many poeple would make us believe and looking around it seems a wonder drug for fat loss. Am I wrong?

Also why would test and anavar/winny be a better cycle?

the thing is that Anavar is expensive and highly faked (also this will be my first order and I don't know if my source is reliable) and Winstrol in a first cycle kinda scares me because of its strong androgenic properties (afterall it's a first cycle and I have no idea how am I going to react).

@ G.I. Joe Galway: I would like to cut simply because I don't like the way I look now, I would like to get an hard, dense look and not the big soft guy kind of look. Also aren't test prop/anavar 100/100 ED a little too much for a first cycle?

Am I just being a wuss?

Re T3.
Was sent to ER because of it last year.
I have used it multiple times before, and even after being taken to ER.
Gone as high as 100mcg, but for some reason at 70mcg I was having problems last year.
Be cautious.

In other words: save the T3. Use ECA.

At 5 10 190 with mid teens bodyfat. It certainly is NOT in check.

Oh and your lifting is a joke. Ive encountered trolls who are more ready for steroids than you

I didn't even read half the post.
Join a gym, before starting anything. And train there for a few years first.

Maybe you missed the fact that I lost 90lbs...

K...well the fact of the matter is...if you have your mind set on this, then you will do it regardless of anything we say.

Having said that, your cycle fucking sucks...If you want my advice then ill give it to you.

Use the AAS if you want, but stay away from the T3 for now.

Of course I want your advise as well as everybody's elses. That is the reason why I posted on the forum, to have opinions from people much more knowledgeable than me. Otherwise there's really no point in posting...

I guess you're right, I was starting to think the same thing.

By the way I always trained in a gym until 9 months ago when for personal reasons started to train at home. I'm sorry I forgot to mention that in the post.

K well in that case, 100mg test prop eod isn't shit. Do 70-100 ED and throw in some winstrol oral 50mg for 4 weeks instead of the T3. Pct looks good, as well as the AI.

Yup, just go for it. You only live once.

Should I put the winstrol in the beginning, middle or end of the cycle?

I would put either at the beginning of the cycle as a kickstart, or at the end of the cycle to bridge into pct. (I personally would go with the latter).

I think test/mast or even test/tren is a better idea. Use 100-200mg of test per day and 300-500mg of mast, or tren if youre okay with the sides, per week.