1st Cycle in Over a Year. Need Advice

This will be my 3rd cycle in total.

2016- dbol 40mg/day Sustanon 500mg/week

2017- dbol 40mg/day sustanon 750/week EQ 750mg/week

It has been a year now that I’ve been clean. I want to know if doing 600mg test per week and 60mg dbol ed is fine. This is what I have set up. I really need help with my pct. I’ve heard people say so many different things that I’m confused. I’ve heard to use chlomid and Nolva, I heard use Nolva only. Not sure at this point. Please help me finish this. Thanks guys.

Week 1-6 Dbol 40-60mg,Everyday
Week 1-12 Test E 600mg/week, Monday and Thursday
Week 1-14 HCG 500 iu’s/week, Monday and Thursday
Week 1-14 Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

Pct?!

Are you looking for different advice than you received in the last thread you created on the same topic?

Nope. I’m looking for advice in general. I’m new to this forum. I didn’t get the answers I was looking for about my pct so I figured I’d start a new topic about configuring my pct. If you look at my dosages then you’ll see that I’ve adjusted them based on the information I received from everyone in my last topic. Example: Dropping Tren. I’d appreciate it if you had any information to my question pal :wink:

Why are you taking HCG after your cycle is over? The whole purpose of using it is to keep the Leydig cells stimulated and functioning while you’re shut down. Guys use it while on cycle to keep their testes functioning properly.

Your pct can be a simple four week course of Nolva at 40/40/20/20. No need to complicate it any further.

From what I’ve read, hCG should be used up until pct begins. If I’ve misunderstood then I’ll make that adjustment. Also, the typical pct protocol states to take both chlomid and Nolva, what’s the reason for taking only Nolva alone? Thanks

That was my mistake. I read your post, read another one, then came back to yours and transposed info from the one onto yours. Ignore my comments about HCG.

As far as pct goes you can run two SERMs if you’d like, but I don’t see any good reason why. Nolva has a good record of success, lower incidence of side effects, and is generally more tolerated than Clomid. Tons of guys run both, so it’s not like you’re going to hurt your recovery if you use both. But if one gives you the same outcome then taking both seems unnecessary.

Thanks again brother. I’ll have both on hand just in case and figure it out. It’s just that I wanted to have everything planned out before starting this cycle. I didn’t want to make the same mistakes twice. In terms of the 600mg/week dosage for test e. Do you think thats enough or should I up it to 800mg/week? I’ve been off all steroids for over a year now. My last cycle was 750mg we/week 750mg sustanon/week.