T Nation

1st Cycle in 8 Years

What do think about 250mg sus every 3rd day…Or should I hit Cyp 600mg a week uping to 800mg week 3- 10… 200mg deca eod… Nova weeks 4-8 HCG 5000 iu’s week 4, 8, 12…
Been training for over 15 years… but took 3 years off… and have been back training for 18 months…and hit a wall… I’m 510 and 229lbs 11% body fat…Have done numerous cycles over my life… but nothing for 8 years… and I just turned 40…

Just had a complete physical and I have a good bill of health. liver Enzymes perfect… blood pressure… and had my plaque check in my heart and scored a perfect 0!.. Looking for some advice… out of the game and not sure how much things have changed…

well what used to work still works.

Why the hell does everyone like sus so much when they don’t want to shoot EOD? This is not necessarily directed at you, OP, but it seems like it’s every other post. Go with Cyp.

[quote]oldschool89 wrote:
What do think about 250mg sus every 3rd day…Or should I hit Cyp 600mg a week uping to 800mg week 3- 10… 200mg deca eod… Nova weeks 4-8 HCG 5000 iu’s week 4, 8, 12…
Been training for over 15 years… but took 3 years off… and have been back training for 18 months…and hit a wall… I’m 510 and 229lbs 11% body fat…Have done numerous cycles over my life… but nothing for 8 years… and I just turned 40…

Just had a complete physical and I have a good bill of health. liver Enzymes perfect… blood pressure… and had my plaque check in my heart and scored a perfect 0!.. Looking for some advice… out of the game and not sure how much things have changed…
[/quote]

Its not that i don’t want to shoot eod… 8 years ago it was 500mg every 5 days… because 2 of props only have that as a half life… but being it’s been 8 years i’m a little cautious… do you think 250 EOD is better than 600-800mg a week of Cyp? Also i always found that i held more water with Cyp than Test… ?

[quote]oldschool89 wrote:
Its not that i don’t want to shoot eod… 8 years ago it was 500mg every 5 days… because 2 of props only have that as a half life… but being it’s been 8 years i’m a little cautious… do you think 250 EOD is better than 600-800mg a week of Cyp? Also i always found that i held more water with Cyp than Test… ? [/quote]

Cyp and Sus are both test. Because of the different esters, Sus just seems like more trouble than it’s worth, to me. Go with the Cyp if E3D suits you.

I mean you haven’t had a cycle in 8 years. Why start being a pin cushion from the start??

Do the cyp and make it a long cycle, then taper down when you want to take a break.

Thanks…