T Nation

1st Cycle, How Much Will I Keep After PCT?


#1

Dear T-Nation Friends

I'm a 22 year old planning to do

Test E 500mg/Week Week 1 to 7
Deca 300mg/Week Week 1 to 7
Dbol 40mg/ED Week 1 to 7
Anadrol 100mg/ED Week 1 to 7

Nolvadex , 20mg/ED Week 1 to 12
Includes PCT Week 8 to 12

May I sincerely enquire how much muscle I can keep after Post Cycle Therapy
This is my 1st cycle

Pls let me know with regular training how much of my muscle
90% , 80% , 70 % , 60% , 50% , 40% or lower 30% or 20% , 10%
Will I Keep After PCT

My Height is 173cm
My Weight is 81kg


#2

no one can say for sure, and your cycle is ludicrous


#3

wow lol


#4

Where did you cook up this mess of a cycle?


#5

[quote]liiill wrote:
Dear T-Nation Friends

I’m a 22 year old planning to do

Test E 500mg/Week Week 1 to 7
Deca 300mg/Week Week 1 to 7
Dbol 40mg/ED Week 1 to 7
Anadrol 100mg/ED Week 1 to 7

Nolvadex , 20mg/ED Week 1 to 12
Includes PCT Week 8 to 12

May I sincerely enquire how much muscle I can keep after Post Cycle Therapy
This is my 1st cycle

Pls let me know with regular training how much of my muscle
90% , 80% , 70 % , 60% , 50% , 40% or lower 30% or 20% , 10%
Will I Keep After PCT

My Height is 173cm
My Weight is 81kg[/quote]

Considering the information here you dont exactly look like you have much of an idea about what you are doing so chances are not much at all… hell could even wind up smaller… Thats not a joke.


#6

73.5%


#7

182.45 grams

and between 3-4 inches on top of that


#8

lol why just why


#9

Join date: july 2015

go figure.


#10

[quote]Hardw0rk wrote:
Join date: july 2015

go figure.[/quote]

lol, you mean the year that started a couple of months after you joined, yeah?


#11

Holy shit. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from steroids until you’ve actually learned something about them.


#12

well… lets say the food and training is on point, and you have a fast recover… kkk… right after the PCT you will keep the gains. You’ll start to lose muscle (if you have it) after 2 to 3 weeks more or less and after 3 to 6 months you’ll be worst than you are right now. This is the best scenario. Don’t do it, you’ll hurt your self.


#13

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:
well… lets say the food and training is on point, and you have a fast recover… kkk… right after the PCT you will keep the gains. You’ll start to lose muscle (if you have it) after 2 to 3 weeks more or less and after 3 to 6 months you’ll be worst than you are right now. This is the best scenario. Don’t do it, you’ll hurt your self.[/quote]

what?!?


#14

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:
well… lets say the food and training is on point, and you have a fast recover… kkk… right after the PCT you will keep the gains. You’ll start to lose muscle (if you have it) after 2 to 3 weeks more or less and after 3 to 6 months you’ll be worst than you are right now. This is the best scenario. Don’t do it, you’ll hurt your self.[/quote]

what?!?[/quote]

Whats with the influx of idiots posting? Go back to the beach, bros


#15

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:
well… lets say the food and training is on point, and you have a fast recover… kkk… right after the PCT you will keep the gains. You’ll start to lose muscle (if you have it) after 2 to 3 weeks more or less and after 3 to 6 months you’ll be worst than you are right now. This is the best scenario. Don’t do it, you’ll hurt your self.[/quote]

what?!?[/quote]

Whats with the influx of idiots posting? Go back to the beach, bros
[/quote]

Don’t see your point, tell Us your thoughts…