1st Cycle Help

[quote]JJFOX wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

good, do not cut sodium.

am i particularly emotional? ive been using steroids since i was 20, been “on” for about a year straight with long periods of tren… so i forgot what normal feels like, but no… i have always been very even-tempered, even when running on numerous days of zero sleep from trensomnia.

the change during pct was VERY noticeable (for me and those around me). i felt like a million bucks on cycle (no such thing as roid rage), i was happy and cheerful (test + dbol was my first cycle… they both give euphoric feelings of wellbeing)… but coming off and using clomid i was very unstable (not violent at all… just mopey)

it was the same for the next 3 pct’s i ran (i also got COVERED in acne while my skin was clear on cycle), so i decided enough was enough and made a lifelong commitment to the needle when i was 21. [/quote]

Well fair enough dude, i guess it was your choice to stay on, ill be interested to see how it goes for you. My friend and ‘source’ tells me he’s been on for about 10 years and has also never bothered with PCT’s!?- although he has no health problems i don’t think i will be following in his footsteps lol…[/quote]

well… the more side effects from pct that u get, and the more u see your gains drop off… the greater the temptation to stay on is…

good luck bro :wink: for what it’s worth… i was “only going to do one cycle”

and look at me now

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

well… the more side effects from pct that u get, and the more u see your gains drop off… the greater the temptation to stay on is…

good luck bro :wink: for what it’s worth… i was “only going to do one cycle”

and look at me now[/quote]

Yeah i can imagine… Hahaa well i guess thats the risk you take huh!

Cheers for the help!