1st Cycle, Help w/ Fine Tuning, Risk Management

I would either come off or stay on - I don’t see a benefit to tapering, maybe if you had been on a heavy cycle for a long time then it might help to taper down, but after such a short period all it will do is keep your natural production suppressed for longer without bringing the majority of the benefits of being on.

I have know idea regarding psychological benefits. If you had low natural test and ran a trt dose then this would of course be positive but as you are looking to come off and restore natural production this would seem counter productive.

It is also worth noting that the half life of test e kind of tapers itself anyway.

Personally i feel great when on and didn’t experience any real ‘crash’ when i came off my first cycle. You will just have to PCT and see how that goes for you.

[quote]zenfires wrote:
Out of curiosity, has anyone got any experience of the psychological differences of slowly dropping testosterone levels, as opposed to rapidly dropping ones?

I’ve been playing with half life calculators online and, given I have 3ml of 250mg/ml enanthate left, it’s relatively easy to set up a taper that can take me from total bodily testosterone levels of 63mg to 12mg (not sure how this translates into bloody concentrations, and not sure how important to work out this is either, assuming they both drop at a similar rate).

Its possible to do a straight drop (as planned, and still executing), or spread the withdrawal period over 3-4 weeks. Whilst blood levels would fall to TRT levels quite quickly in either case, I’m assuming supranormal levels of testosterone to any degree still promote anabolism and prevention of catabolism whilst I am dieting, and may prove useful.

Any experience or theory much appreciated. [/quote]

i think that the ONLY reason to do a taper is for the psychological ramifications… more so, in the case where the user doesn’t tolerate SERMs well, and can’t do a real PCT.

there was a theory around here a while back called the “stasis taper,” and P22 (the guy who wrote it) claimed that it worked great. but in reality, it’s pretty obvious to see that one was simply extending the cycle longer, and still wasn’t recovering until the exogenous androgens were close to what a normal level would be for the user.

Tonnes of knowledge here guys, thanks again.