1st Cycle Help, Information Needed

[quote]sarkis1994 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Alright, hold on. You really need to read the stickies because you still have a lack of understanding about the basics. This way, if any problem comes up, you won’t be all over the place and going back and forth while trying to find a solution.[/quote]

I’ve read this it doesn’t really answer my debate between mast eq vs primo ahaha that’s all I really want an answer to honestly. I appreciate all the insight I’m getting and I an extremely greatful but I just need to know which is a better rout to go [/quote]

we’re realllllly trying to help here, but you seem to think you already have the answers, even though you don’t understand some very basic concepts. You’re not looking at the big picture, and you will NEED to know more if you want to cycle without developing serious problems. You need to be able to answer these questions, and more:

1. How do I maintain low estrogen, without crashing it?
  2. What do I do in the event that I have estrogenic side effects, such as puffy nipples?
  3. How do I maintain a reasonable blood pressure?
  4. What do I do if blood pressure gets higher than I’m willing to deal with?
  5. How do I come off cycle (PCT)?
  6. What do I do if PCT doesn’t work?
  7. What do I do if I lose my appetite?
  8. What liver enzyme values should I look at when I get bloodwork done?
  9. What values are acceptable short-term, what are not?
  10. What should I do when liver values reach unacceptable levels?
  11. What is an AI, and how does it work?
  12. How does a SERM function differently from an AI?
  13. What are the differences between the various SERMS and AI’s available?

These are just a few questions I thought of off the top of my head. Can you answer them? Every one of them is important.