T Nation

1st Cycle. HCG and PCT Questions

Hi

I’m 7 weeks in my first cycle and I have decided to extend it to 14 weeks. Here is the overall plan:

Test cyp - 400mg a week split into 2 shots with 3 days between for 14 weeks.

Week 1: 800mg testcyp frontload (2x 400mg shots)
Weeks 2-14: 400mg testcyp

36 days between last pin and PCT - 40mg winstrol ED from day 11 to 36

PCT
Days 1-7: 2x50mg Clomid (day 1 being the 1st day of the PCT, not of the cycle)
days 8-30: 20mg Nolvadex

1. On a PCT calculator somewhere on the web it showed that for my cycle it would take about 36 days before test levels are below 100. Do you guys agree with this?

2. I was originally going to take the HCG around the same time as the Nolvadex during PCT. I have been reading a lot of stuff on the web and people are saying to take the HCG during the bridge rather.

-So do I just take it during that time between the last pin and PCT?
-I’m getting Ovidrel rather than Pregnyl as apparently I can keep it at room temp. Is that correct?
-Is just the Clomid and Nolvadex ok for PCT? I have letro on hand. Throw that in there as well?

Thanks in advance

GOD DAMMIT HCG IS NOT A PCT DRUG!!!

WHERE ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE COMING FROM???/
ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHH DAAAMN FUCKERS RIGHT??RIGHT?? PShhhhh!!
Sooo…
NOT using it for PCT is what I have been hearing and reading lately. Now I’m asking more about it.

Can I take it during the bridge or should I take while I am still pinning toward the end of my cycle?

Thanks

yeah I don’t understand why everyone thinks hCG is for PCT either. I’ve never read it anywhere but so it goes…

take your hcg during the cycle, 250iu two or three times a week. You can use it between your last pin and PCT but I think it makes sense to use it all the way through.

letro is for use during the cycle, not for PCT.

are you only taking clomid for a week?

asking questions about what to do during a cycle when you are already 7 weeks in is about as retarded as it gets.

You see I got that PCT straight off of an anabolic steroid website. Since then I have seen so many saying NOT to use HCG during PCT. That is why I am asking. I asked my PCT questions a long time ago on other sites. I was told to use HCG during my PCT and that PCT I posted was exactly what was given to me as a beginner’s PCT for someone doing a basic cycle such as mine.