T Nation

1st Cycle Gyno Pics


500mg test enanthate per week. This is week 5. Im currently taking 40mg nolva and just started taking xtane exemastane 25mg 3 days ago. Gyno seems to be getting worse. I have never had gyno in my life. This all happened on cycle and very quickly. I had planned to run the cycle for 10 weeks but unsure what to do now. Should I stop the cycle and use letro? Or stay on cycle? I don’t know what to do.

Pretty stressed. Please just give me advice on the gyno. I dont want a lecture on why I shouldn’t be using steroids. I wish I hadn’t starter now but I figure im too far into this now to give up. Maybe I should. Who knows. Anyway checkout the pics. Hopefully someone here can help me and give me some good advice. Thanks

[quote]drdanger84 wrote:
500mg test enanthate per week. This is week 5. Im currently taking 40mg nolva and just started taking xtane exemastane 25mg 3 days ago. Gyno seems to be getting worse. I have never had gyno in my life. This all happened on cycle and very quickly. I had planned to run the cycle for 10 weeks but unsure what to do now. Should I stop the cycle and use letro? Or stay on cycle? I don’t know what to do.

Pretty stressed. Please just give me advice on the gyno. I dont want a lecture on why I shouldn’t be using steroids. I wish I hadn’t starter now but I figure im too far into this now to give up. Maybe I should. Who knows. Anyway checkout the pics. Hopefully someone here can help me and give me some good advice. Thanks[/quote]

Heres a pic that shows it better.

We already gave you advice on this in the last thread you just made with the same pictures and info

[quote]Reed wrote:
We already gave you advice on this in the last thread you just made with the same pictures and info[/quote]
Your advice was more along the lines of that I shouldn’t have started. I was more asking what to do now?

Re read the last few posts to your thread from myself and atleast one other you got the exact advice you needed… And you didn’t need to just to clear that up again.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Re read the last few posts to your thread from myself and atleast one other you got the exact advice you needed… And you didn’t need to just to clear that up again.[/quote]
You told me I jumped the gun by starting my cycle . I’m not even disputing that. All I’m asking is what should I do now. It’s too late to not start. Im about 5 weeks in. I just want some advice that I can actually use. You are the ones who have experience with this right? Thanks for replying btw

We told you were doing all you can do. Your already running Nolva and Adex to try and fight it. If that’s not working the only other option is to completely stop the gear and continue running the Nolva and AI if that still does not work then you may be to late and just have to deal with it.

This is why we stress so hard to you guys to do your research and have everything you need on hand. AAS uses is nit a joke can really fuck you up of you dont know what your doing. I’m afraid to say if the Gyno has still not cleared or is getting worse drop the gear completely and pray it goes away if it does not your stuck with it for life unless you do surgery.

If you want to be sure that you will not have tits and use a bra, drop everything besides a typical 150-200mg of test per week, and run letro with nolva. Nolva 40 mg per day, letro at 2,5mg per day for 2 weeks, 1.25mg for another 2 weeks. At that point if is not cleared, only surgery will do (very unlikely)

go to a doctor, not to a forum

[quote]nafnlaus wrote:
go to a doctor, not to a forum[/quote]
Already tried 3 doctors but they were no help at all. One actually said that I may as well finish my cycle considering I’ve already bought the gear.

Could you add some some more pictures please? Preferably a full front shot.

[quote]anime wrote:
Could you add some some more pictures please? Preferably a full front shot.[/quote]
Feels like its setting down a lot. I think the aromasin is starting to work.I’m still taking 25mg aromasin and 40mg of nolva everyday.

I can tell you one thing…The gear isn’t causing it…At five weeks the Test E is just barley starting to kick in. Its per-existing… And continuing to use gear will just make it worse in some cases. I would just keep looking for a doctor if I where you. Good luck and stay safe.

[quote]Homebrewed wrote:
I can tell you one thing…The gear isn’t causing it…At five weeks the Test E is just barley starting to kick in. Its per-existing… And continuing to use gear will just make it worse in some cases. I would just keep looking for a doctor if I where you. Good luck and stay safe.[/quote]

Not true. E2 can raise very quickly even using test E.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Homebrewed wrote:
I can tell you one thing…The gear isn’t causing it…At five weeks the Test E is just barley starting to kick in. Its per-existing… And continuing to use gear will just make it worse in some cases. I would just keep looking for a doctor if I where you. Good luck and stay safe.[/quote]

Not true. E2 can raise very quickly even using test E. [/quote]
I also have a fatty deposit below and to the left of my left nip. You cant really see it in the photos. Can aromasin help reverse this? Since the aromasin has kicked in I dont even feel like I’m on test anymore. I’m tired and lethargic all the time. Joints are feeling dry though so its definitely brought estrogen down but feel like my gains have completely stopped, feeling pretty weak. Nolva reduces LH right so maybe that’s why.

Do you have a lump under the nipple or is it puffy, tender, itchy?

No it doesn’t. Your LH is suppressed anyways because you are injecting test.

Were you running an AI the entire time?

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Do you have a lump under the nipple or is it puffy, tender, itchy?

No it doesn’t. Your LH is suppressed anyways because you are injecting test.

Were you running an AI the entire time?[/quote]
No I wasnt running an AI the wholed time because I was fucked around by my source. Big mistake. Puffy,tender, itchy, fatty deposit like a said and a fee lumps that seem slightly less noticeable at the moment.

.

Keep taking the aromasin and also the Nolva at the current doses. Continue this until symptoms subside then for another 4-5 days then lower the dose of Nolva to 20mg ed for another 4-5 days. Stay at the current aromasin dose throughout cycle, adjusting need be.

If nothing changes then your ai and SERM are most likely severely underdosed or fake.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Keep taking the aromasin and also the Nolva at the current doses. Continue this until symptoms subside then for another 4-5 days then lower the dose of Nolva to 20mg ed for another 4-5 days. Stay at the current aromasin dose throughout cycle, adjusting need be.

If nothing changes then your ai and SERM are most likely severely underdosed or fake.[/quote]
Ok thanks. That’s what I was planning. I got them from adc. I can get some liquid letro from a local source which I have been thinking about trying if I have to. Really not keen on the sides of that though.