1st Cycle Dbol/Test Cyp|Enth

[quote]Murkusmaximus wrote:
Start today made the final touches please add your suggestions!

W1-10 600mgs Test-Cyp E3D
W1-4 30mgs Liquid Dbol ED
-PCT-
W10-14 20mgs Exemastane(aromasin)ED
W10-16 20mgs Tamoxifen/Clomiphene(nolva)ED

Pin size- 23g 1"[/quote]

Your PCT is mistimed. You’ll have to wait a little while after your last shot to allow the test to clear your system before you start your PCT. If not, you’ll still be suppressed and the SERMs will be useless for your purposes.

Start the PCT on Week 13.

Rock on thank you.
I pinned this last Friday and my vast lat is extremely sore to the point I have a slight limp, it spread from the injection site all the through the top and bottom of my vast lat. Is this typical or did I hit a tendon?

Thanks again.

Finishing up week 3 tomorrow! So far so good I’ve gained approximently 15lbs so far and Im feeling stronger everyday. Only one concern, my nuts havent shrunken to much but my right testy retracted into my body a little. Anyone have this happen before?

plan to start 10-20mgs tamox/day for the rest of the cycle just to be safe :wink:

Finishing up week 3 tomorrow! So far so good I’ve gained approximently 15lbs so far and Im feeling stronger everyday. Only one concern, my nuts havent shrunken to much but my right testy retracted into my body a little. Anyone have this happen before?

plan to start 10-20mgs tamox/day for the rest of the cycle just to be safe ;)[/quote]

Why the fuck would you start Nolva ON CYCLE? Where have you read this? Show me.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

plan to start 10-20mgs tamox/day for the rest of the cycle just to be safe ;)[/quote]

Why the fuck would you start Nolva ON CYCLE? Where have you read this? Show me.[/quote]

kinda old school, but its hardly unheard of. Lets take it down a notch.

haha I guess Im just nervous about losing my nutz and I read on alinshop that it says to dose nolva while on cycle as well, if the majority of you guys think thats pointless ill stop.

But since PCT is going to make the difference in if Im going to keep my gains or not should I not be more concerned that it goes well? I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of HCG?

How will the nolvadex help anything? What’s your rationale for adding 10-20mg/d of nolvadex, at this point in the cycle?

Hey guys, new to the site, not new to the supp’s. I have a question about the dbol’s I just picked up. I had the Thailand ones b4. The pinkish with the slit in the middle. The ones I just picked up have no markings and are purple and smell grapish. I was told they were home made. Idk. Has anyone ever seen or heard of these before. Also what supp’s are good to protect your liver while taking them. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey guys, new to the site, not new to the supp’s. I have a question about the dbol’s I just picked up. I had the Thailand ones b4. The pinkish with the slit in the middle. The ones I just picked up have no markings and are purple and smell grapish. I was told they were home made. Idk. Has anyone ever seen or heard of these before. Also what supp’s are good to protect your liver while taking them. Any help is greatly appreciated.

[quote]
How will the nolvadex help anything? What’s your rationale for adding 10-20mg/d of nolvadex, at this point in the cycle? [/quote]

I figured it would continue to stim my pit gland to produce natural T, as apposed to keeping it shut off the entire length of the cycle. I took that information for a site when I was doing research. I take it you believe that it wont make a difference, bones?

Thanks,

[quote]Rwilson610 wrote:
[/quote]

Rwilson610- Get off my thread!

About to finish my 7th week.
Things are going smoothly 30+ pounds gained so far.

About to finish my 7th week.
Things are going smoothly 30+ pounds gained so far.
[/quote]

Sweet.

Thank you very much BBB.
I have a lot of respect for you and Bonez, I appreciate your help and knowledge.

No I dont think it will help.

It may even make the nolva less effective during PCT. But even if that’s not the case, there doesnt seem to be a way to prevent shutdown while on suppressive doses of AAS. IT’s a waste of nolvadex, IMO. Then you have the issue with nolvadex lowering IGF-1 levels. Not a good idea

Im done with week 8 and have decided that I am going to end my cycle.
I started at 191 and Im now at 230, some fat but lots of mass! So Im
satisfied with an almost 40lbs gain.
I enjoyed the cycle but it definitely wasnt what I expected, my intensity
wasnt noticeably different and my pumps werent “insanely crazy”. This kinda
threw me off pretty much the whole cycle till about week 7. Thats when I ran
out of Test-C and had to use my expired vials of Test-E for week 8. I believe
that the Test-E isnt working so Im just gonna start my PCT.
I learned a lot about AAS and myself on this journey, it makes me question
if this is something I wanna continue to do throughout my life. The thought of
never being able to have kids or have to run TRT the rest of my life
scares the shit out of me.
I have a lot of respect for the vets on T-Nation,
thank you everyone for your help.

Question; Should I start my PCT 2 weeks after the last injection of the CYP(week7)?
Or should I wait 2 weeks till the ENTH(week8) clears my system?

Still on PCT my junk is working properly so Im assuming I am recovering just fine.
I think the reason I felt like crap on cycle is because of the liquid Dbol, maybe it just doesnt work
with my system too much aromatization?

After I fully recover and get blood tests done to ensure everything is at homeostasis.

I was thinking of this for my 2nd cycle.
weeks 1-8
test prop 15mg ED
tren ace 70-100mg ED
or
Masteron Prop or Ace

caber .5mg 2x a week
adex .25mg 2x a week

40/40/20/20- SERM
maybe hCG.

Any comments?

Congrats on your 30lb gain. I am seriously jealous. I am not sure I will ever have the balls to taste the “darkside” but almost 40lbs in 7-8 weeks? Wow.