1st Cycle + Bulking Questions

Hello all,
I wasted my 1st 4 posts on some tard so now i can get to myself :slight_smile:
Basically i will be starting my 1st cycle next 2 weeks once im assured that most eventualities are sorted.
Here is my proposed cycle:

• Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
  • Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
  • Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly
  • Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
  • Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
  • Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

THIS KIT CONTAINS:

• 3 x CLOMID 50mg
  • 2 x NOLVADEX 10mg
  • 3 x TESTOSTERON-C DEPOT 10ml
  • 2 x EQUIPOISE (BOLDENONA-E) 10ml vial

Still not sure when to start Eq and Test some say start Eq 1 week earlier and finish test 1 week later… others say do both together so any advice is most appreciated.

Secondly this is my proposed bulking plan:

This is a ratio of 36/50/12.5 protein/carbs/fats.You’re taking in roughly 2x your bodyweight in protein and most of the rest of your calories are from carbs.

6:30- 2 scoops whey isolate in water
7:30- 5eggs/ 4 whites & 1 cup oatmeal
9:00- 6oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, veggies
12:00-12oz chicken, sweet potato, salad w/o dressing
3:00- 4oz chicken or turkey & veggies
4:30 - 1 serving of Surge
5:00- W/O
6:00- 4 servings of amino acids & 80g dextrose in water
6:30- 1 serving of Surge
7:00- 6oz chicken breast, 1 cup white rice
8:00- MRP shake of your choice w/ 1/4 cup oats mixed in
9:00- repeat the 7pm meal
right before bed so like 10:45 or so… 4oz lean red meat (london broil) w/ salad
(if you can’t do red meat all the time, substitue with protein shake w/ 1tbsp flaxseed oil)

Again im wide open to suggestions so plz if you can make it better by all means i can adapt it.

Training ill be using HSS-100 by CT and Chad Waterburys Quattro Dynamo.
This is my 1st ever bulking session, as im a strength whore :smiley:
But im at 1/3 over my bw in the 3 major lifts so i need to put on weight to be able to progress again.

Cheers for taking the time to read this, im wide open to suggestions, unlike some other idiots, so please more the merrier.

Yours needly,
Corkonian

Yay for copy and paste lol I would start the EQ say 2 weeks before the test. as a matter of fact if im not mistaken one of the guys here is doing a test/EQ stack right now. maybe he will chime in, but this is what i would do.
I would ditch the nolva ED during cycle, grab some research grade arimidex( like 60 bucks for a shit-ton) and have that on hand for any E related sides that may occur. You can prob ditch the clomid for you PCT and just go with nolva as you’ll have extra if you dont use it during cycle, this should help with not feeling so emotional during PCT.
I like your diet setup as mine looks almost identical, gotta love chicken and veggies lol
Your going to get responses telling you to only do Test for your first, and im just going to tell you that would not be a bad idea at all because you do not know how your body is going to react to AAS, but you seem knowledgeable i think you should be able to perform this no problem

I’m on a time crunch here, so for the sake of brevity I’ll give as much input as I can for now:

Cut out the Nolvadex during cycle, save all of it for PCT and/or possible gyno flare-ups that may occur.

Stop EQ dosage at week 8 or 9, so that you can be completely clear of it come PCT. Also, PCT should start at week 12 if you intend to stop Testosterone Enanthate injections at week 10. 3 weeks of clearence time is unnecessary if you stop EQ dosing prior to stopping Test dosing.

Frankly, I think it’s overkill with all that Clomid and Nolvadex together. If I were you, I would either halve the Clomid dosage or do away with it completely and modestly increase your Nolvadex intake for the first half of week 12 (your first PCT week).

[quote]Corkonian wrote:
Hello all,
I wasted my 1st 4 posts on some tard so now i can get to myself :slight_smile:
Basically i will be starting my 1st cycle next 2 weeks once im assured that most eventualities are sorted.
Here is my proposed cycle:

• Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
  • Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
  • Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly
  • Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
  • Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
  • Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

THIS KIT CONTAINS:

• 3 x CLOMID 50mg
  • 2 x NOLVADEX 10mg
  • 3 x TESTOSTERON-C DEPOT 10ml
  • 2 x EQUIPOISE (BOLDENONA-E) 10ml vial

Still not sure when to start Eq and Test some say start Eq 1 week earlier and finish test 1 week later… others say do both together so any advice is most appreciated.

Secondly this is my proposed bulking plan:

This is a ratio of 36/50/12.5 protein/carbs/fats.You’re taking in roughly 2x your bodyweight in protein and most of the rest of your calories are from carbs.

6:30- 2 scoops whey isolate in water
7:30- 5eggs/ 4 whites & 1 cup oatmeal
9:00- 6oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, veggies
12:00-12oz chicken, sweet potato, salad w/o dressing
3:00- 4oz chicken or turkey & veggies
4:30 - 1 serving of Surge
5:00- W/O
6:00- 4 servings of amino acids & 80g dextrose in water
6:30- 1 serving of Surge
7:00- 6oz chicken breast, 1 cup white rice
8:00- MRP shake of your choice w/ 1/4 cup oats mixed in
9:00- repeat the 7pm meal
right before bed so like 10:45 or so… 4oz lean red meat (london broil) w/ salad
(if you can’t do red meat all the time, substitue with protein shake w/ 1tbsp flaxseed oil)

Again im wide open to suggestions so plz if you can make it better by all means i can adapt it.

Training ill be using HSS-100 by CT and Chad Waterburys Quattro Dynamo.
This is my 1st ever bulking session, as im a strength whore :smiley:
But im at 1/3 over my bw in the 3 major lifts so i need to put on weight to be able to progress again.

Cheers for taking the time to read this, im wide open to suggestions, unlike some other idiots, so please more the merrier.

Yours needly,
Corkonian[/quote]

Hilarious!!

I’ll just second what Game said about the nolva on cycle. Adex your troubles away my man. Other than that, I’m no expert either, but it looks like a solid combo for a bulk for sure.

best of luck,

ToneBone

Em, could you elaborate some more bush…
So is test c shite or is my length of time on it not good ???
And do i leave out the arim/clomid untill i start pct …
FInally someone who doesnt say good job :slight_smile:
Would like to hear more if at all possible when you or i anyone else knows what he is on about.
Cheers

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Save the nolvadex for PCT, or it will lose some of its effectiveness, just when you need it to be most effective.

Leave the clomid out completely, unless you like being very emotional, in a way similar to a woman.

Use a low dose of arimidex during the cycle if needed.

Also, 10 weeks is FAR too short for a 10 week cycle, given the ridiculous length of the ester.

Ohhh, and I’ve just seen that it’s test cyp in this poorly designed ‘kit’, so yep, 10 weeks is too short and will probably frustrate the hell out of you, as you’l start to see the gains really at about week 4-5, grow for 5 weeks (and another couple) and then start PCT (which is planned too early BTW since the EQ will still be in your system, defeating your attempts at recovery).

Bushy[/quote]

Its the 10 weeks is too short for a 10 week cycle has me confused…
How do you mean …
And make it longer ???
As for the Eq i stop it at Week 8 or 9 or will i elongate the test run ie. do small dosages for longer … or buy more test ???
Sorry if this seems simple to you, i just dont want to mis-understand anything my bodys physiology thanks you :slight_smile:

Any more input would be appreciated into the cycle please, now that i see that its far from perfect

So can anyone PLEASE please tell me a proper layout ???

CHECK THE STEROID NEWBIE THREAD!!!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Corkonian wrote:
So can anyone PLEASE please tell me a proper layout ???

Wk (-2)-0: EQ (2 shots per week)
Wk 0-12: test cyp + EQ (2 shots per week)
Wk 4-12 HCG (250iu twice per week)
wk 12-20 test cyp @ 100mg/wk
Wk 20-22 nothing.
Wk 22-26 nolvadex @ 20mg ED.

OK, for those wondering why I have not included the taper but extended the stasis…

I don’t think that test cyp is good for the taper, due to the 1/2life being so long. Basically, you are dropping the amount by 20mg/wk in the taper, but with cyp, I don’t think you are ‘cleared out’ enough, in this weekly period to make a true assessment of where you blood levels are at. In fact, I’m beginning to suspect that prop is the best ester for the taper, but that enan or cyp are better for the stasis (due to stability). I could be wrong.

So, since it is (IMO) the stasis that is the critical part, I have extended it by 2 weeks. This is also partly to allow for the EQ ester length, which could have been stopped 2 weeks earlier I suppose.

Now, the stasis is complete, but recovery is not, so the use of standard PCT drugs is warranted IMO.

Bushy[/quote]

That is a good cycle for what the kit contains.

However, the only problem I have with it is the OP said this is his first cycle. What’s the point in throwing the EQ at this point in time? Why not just be glad you have it and save it for a future cycle.

I may just be preaching to the choir, but IMO a test only cycle is ALWAYS going to be your best bet for your first injectable cycle. Of course there will be exceptions, but like I said, I firmly believe that a test only first cycle is one’s best bet.

So let’s assume the EQ is gone. Other than that I’d keep your cycle the same, use the same stasis period, wait 2 weeks because of cyp’s long half life, but then the nolva PCT period is where I would change something else.

I’m not much a fan of tamoxifen citrate, but I have used it as a means of conventional PCT before. It works, there’s no doubt of that, I just find a taper works better for me. My thought on what Bushy has set up is this: instead of running 4 weeks at 20mg ED, run the first two at 40mg ED, and the last two at 20mg ED. I’ve utilized both nolva schedules and the one I suggested worked better for me, but that’s just me and your body may react differently-- so who knows. I’m sure the Bush man has some reasoning behind keeping all 4 weeks at 20mg…

Corkonian you have almost exactly the same questions I have about starting your first cycle.

Your plan was quite similar to mine. As a matter of interest why the EQ?

Mostly I was told to drop it as a drug for a first cycle.

I think a lot of your questions would be answered on that thread. Anyway good luck

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1933867

Hmmm…interesting…

I had heard that BR himself had said that, but for one reason or another 4-20’s never seemed to do it for me. Not sure why, but I always got a better effect and feel from the 40 40 20 20.

Perhaps it was the mental placebo effect of using more…

Shaun your using a different test to me :slight_smile:
Aswell as having an extra compound.
To world and bushy cheers for the posts, so is it set on 20 mgs so…
ANd why run it for 20 weeks ???
IS test-c ester that bloody long ???

Corkonian,

Read both the steroid newbie thread and the p 22 test taper thread and you will find all the answers you are looking for. Other than that the information that has been laid out for you is very solid.

Ok so i nearly have this sorted out :

test C has 250mg / 10ml vial
Eq has 250ml/10ml vial

Dosage of test C would be 500mg a week.
Er Eq is slightly off the wall works out at 357 a week ???
Do i drop it 350 or 300 ???

Wk (-2)-0: EQ (2 shots per week)

Wk 0-12: test cyp (500mg)+ EQ (2 shots per week)

Wk 4-12 HCG (250iu twice per week) —Just ordered (cheers to bush for imaginary link)

wk 12-20 test cyp @ 100mg/wk

Wk 20-22 nothing.

Wk 22-26 nolvadex @ 20mg ED.

1st) So i will basically throw out the clomid…

2nd) Thank everyone for the great fucking advice, for not nodding like a pack of lapdogs and getting me the best cycle the gear can provide.

3rd) One of the last questions :slight_smile: So i will not start nolva till week 22. In the meantime any back gyno/oil skin or lumps in nipples i watch for and take what 1 every 3rd day ???
IS there a timeline when i stop taking it or continue ??

And again did i mention THANK YOU to all :slight_smile:
Dunno why jake wont listen his loss i suppose.

Cheers all.
Corkonian

[quote]Corkonian wrote:

Eq has 250ml/10ml vial

Dosage of test C would be 500mg a week.
Er Eq is slightly off the wall works out at 357 a week ???
Do i drop it 350 or 300 ???

In the meantime any back gyno/oil skin or lumps in nipples i watch for and take what 1 every 3rd day ???
IS there a timeline when i stop taking it or continue ??

[/quote]

I’ll repeat again for ya bud. This is your first cycle. There is no need to run EQ with it. Be glad you have it and save it for later.

Save your nolva for your PCT, but on cycle and during the stasis if and only if absolutely necessary use Adex E3D or E4D to combat your side effects.

[quote]World1187 wrote:

I’ll repeat again for ya bud. This is your first cycle. There is no need to run EQ with it. Be glad you have it and save it for later.

Save your nolva for your PCT, but on cycle and during the stasis if and only if absolutely necessary use Adex E3D or E4D to combat your side effects.

[/quote]

Hmmm ya know i will take that advice.
Ill just store it or throw it out if i feel i cant trust myself.
Ordered the HCG will throw that in instead…
I presume you dont have anything against that… not THAT hard a compound.

Any other tips welcome :slight_smile: