1st Cycle Almost Over

I’m not claiming what I did was the right thing to do but everything I have read seems to suggest around 400mg/week of Tren E. A lot of guys say that if your only on a 10 week cycle of tren and not using huge amounts then the sides are minimal. I am worried that my test isn’t legit now and that would be bad because I’m fairly certain you don’t want to run tren without some kind of test

What you are reading is for seasoned AAS users. I’ve yet to see any sensible person recommend 400mg/wk. Tren is never recommended to any first time user, but even a seasoned AAS user on their first try with Tren I often see take much less.

600mg of Test was over kill for a first cycle too.

I’m not sure where you’re seeing anyone recommending any of what you have posted to first time users. There’s a big difference between someone who knows their body well, and someone with a dad bod who decides to inject drugs in hopes of losing some fat and adding some muscle.

All I’m really trying to say is be careful, understand that you are taking a big risk, and that you are not in the clear at all from sides with Tren E. You picked a longer ester, so now if you do start to see sides, it will take longer to clear from your system. Just be careful, and understand there’s a reason Tren is not recommended for beginner users.

I guess I’m failing to see how it’s overkill because I haven’t experienced ANY sides besides hot flashes occasionally and oily skin. Both of which are manageable. Also my balls have shrunk and when I bust just a tiny drop comes out which can be frustrating for me and my girlfriend. But overall so far so good. But the results are just not that great honestly. Sure I’ve gone from a dad bod to a pretty decent beach body but I don’t look like I’ve been on anabolics for 12 weeks that’s for sure. I’m just fuckin frustrated. You guys are saying that I may have even been taking too much and I still don’t have crazy results…WTF???

Maybe I just need to eat more? I was dieting at the sameness time to cut fat and gain muscle at the same time so maybe I need to stop dieting and just pound chicken and fish all day

You have gotten more attention than you deserve. You came here asking for advice and have been given it from people who have the experience and knowledge to give it to you.

You have been full of nothing but bullshit excuses and justifications from the beginning. " I just had a bottle of tren laying around" “My buddies dont work out or diet, and they just pin every once in a while” “It was only 400mgs of Tren”

What the fuck did you expect from only 12 weeks and your first cycle? Did you expect to wake up and look like Chris Bumstead? You are worse than the 16-20yr olds coming in claiming they know it all and dont plan to listen to what advice they are given.

1 Like

You’re trollin’, right?

You’re clearly not reading any of what I am saying. YOU ARE THREE WEEKS IN, YOU ARE STILL AT RISK OF SIDES FOR WEEKS TO COME. You risk your body never bouncing back to its natural ability to produce as much testosterone as it did before your cycle. Your girl is mad that you only nut a drop now? How’s she gonna feel when no matter how hard you try, your junk won’t get hard?

Read about what people experience from Tren. You’ll see why everyone is saying you shouldn’t have done it.

What did you expect from your first cycle? To look like Arnold? Your comments reflect someone who has done zero research. You have false expectations, you want to gain muscle mass and cut fat so you’re eating at a caloric deficit most likely and you’re shocked that you haven’t added 20lbs of muscle?

You’ve got a rough road ahead of you. Sides while on cycle are only half of it, just wait til you’re off. I hope you don’t experience any of it, but you should take it more seriously.

I’ve never even run Tren, and I never will. I’m just trying to help you realize the seriousness and risk of AAS. If you don’t fix your diet and training, no matter how many grams of steroids you pound, and no matter how good you look while on cycle, you’re going to lose it once you’re off cycle without proper PCT, diet, and training.

Your PCT is going to have you in a world of hurt, and your girlfriend possibly looking else where for a hard one.

The next thread created by this guys is going to be titled, “Help, My dick wont work”

Right? Or he’ll be posting on that “Tren Dick Summer 2018” thread saying he has the same issues and doesn’t know why.

He will get lab work done, post it, and then when folks ask for his baseline, he’ll say he didn’t do pre cycle labs.

I’m still an AAS noob, but sheesh, some of this stuff surprises me.

Enanthate doesn’t reach a steady state of blood plasma levels after three weeks. You’re about two weeks away from hitting that spot. If you’re good then you could be ok for the rest of the cycle. But it’s also a cumulative effect, so all bets are off until you’re actually done.

1 Like

I have been reading what your posting, I heard what you said about the sides not kicking in until a bit later. I came to this forum looking for advice because I work 12 hours a day and don’t have the time to read through thousands of articles of people with different opinions and contradictory research. I have spent maybe a total of 10 hours researching both Trenbolone and Testosterone. I know that’s not a shit load of time and I know I don’t have all the answers. Which is why I came to you guys.

MAYBE, instead of roasting me for all my mistakes you could give me some HELPFUL advice. Like, what I should do for PCT. obviously none of you think my plan is a good one. I got that plan straight from the mega thread titled newbie steroid plan or something like that. It got a lot of positive feedback and the guy seemed very knowledgeable.

I seriously HATE how people on here do nothing but criticize and put people down. Making new guys want to quit. I’m NEW so yeah I need a little direction. I didn’t do a pre cycle blood test because I don’t feel like I can just go to my doctor and tell him I’m doing illegal steroids and he just gonna be thrilled to help me out. What the fuck guys? Help me out here. And please don’t go on and on about how I should have done more fucking research because that’s why forums like these exist. So I can do a little research myself and learn from people who have been doing this a lot longer than me.

EDIT: and I did happen to have a bottle of Tren laying around because I bought it from my buddy months ago and it sat there Because I looked it up and learned that it wasn’t to be taken lightly and not for beginners. I read about ALL the side effects and they scared the shit outta me. I do have some knowledge about tren but you can read all the fuckin articles in the world and still not have a clue what it’s really like until you have personally done it. Which is why I brought my questions here to the people who can give me real world experience.

So please, if you have a suggestion of what my PCT should look like that would be greatly appreciated

Your pct is bad because it’s way too short. Test taper (which I don’t recommend but nonetheless works if you do it right) isn’t long enough, either.

So with that in mind wipe your original plan from your head and do this instead:

After the esters have cleared, start Nolva at 40mg/d for two weeks. Then 20mg/d for an additional two weeks. So four weeks 40/40/20/20. That should work and it is a very common pct.

2 Likes

Stop acting like a victim and take responsibility for your own actions. You write paragraphs full of excuses and justifications. You say you did all the research you could, but yet still didnt get pre-cycle labs done. All you had to say to the doc was, “Hey, I want a full panel blood work completed, to include hormones.” OR you could have ordered private labs yourself.

There was a 19yr old on here that just posted about his first cycle. He knew he was younger than what people would agreee with it and he acknowledged the that fact. He is more mature and respected for his approach and has not received the backlash you have.

Should change your name to BetaBilly.

And about your PCT, that was already answered by VET Q almost 2 days ago. But you were too busy trying to justify your BS.

1 Like

Dude, you just LOVE to argue. I saw that one person did answer my original question and I took that into consideration but if I took the advice of one single person every time I needed to learn something I’d be doing 1200mg/week of test right now. Just like when you research something you don’t read just one article and believe it to be 100% true. I was hoping to get feedback from everyone and then see what the general consensus was.

So far a few people have been very helpful and answered my questions directly and I really appreciate it. I can take a little constructive criticism without getting butt hurt.

But when people like you come one here and start acting like a bully. Giving absolutely zero helpful advice it really pisses me off. You saw “first cycle” in the thread title and you couldn’t wait to come in here and talk all kinds of shit. People like you have low self esteem/self worth and you NEED to put others down to feel good about yourself. I honestly feel bad for you. Maybe some day when your sitting in a nursing home, trolling these forums, desperately looking for some new guy you can hurt, your computer will crash and you’ll see your sad reflection, old, broken and alone, maybe then you will finally realize how sad your life is and try to change it. But by then it’s already too late. Your family wants nothing to do with you, your friends are all as shallow as you are, even the nursing home staff can’t stand you. I think you know what happens after that. So good luck with that. In the mean time feel free to continue trying to hurt my feelings, so people will like you

Goddamn, Shawshank.

Im the one talking to you and trying to help you.

In the mean time, keep acting like that snowflake that does no wrong who is always looking for a pity party.

If you’re not getting results on 600mg/wk of test chances are you aren’t training hard enough, or eating hard enough. Try training 6 days a week, maybe a PPL split as well as tracking your calories and macros. Make sure you’re eating in a slight surplus and taking in 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight a day. Results are 100% correlated to diet.

Again, the Nolva 40/40/20/20 PCT is going to be your best bet for now.

Mate I think it’s probably time to call it a day and start PCT in a couple weeks. This is the best advice anyone on these forums could give you.

Embrace the dad-bod. Nothing wrong with that. This is a way of life for most of us, and I understand that not everyone has the time available to dedicate themselves to that because they work long hours, have families etc.

Jumping on a cycle with your current lifestyle and training regime is not the solution; steroids should be treated as a supplement that go along with a solid training/diet plan and not a replacement.

Don’t fuck up your hormones for the rest of your life chasing something that you’ll never achieve (based on your current lifestyle).

1 Like

Thx vet, and jaykay. I think you guys are probably right. I was looking for an easy way to get the body I wanted overnight. I will take your advice into consideration.

I really don’t think anyone meant to come across as a bully or flat out mean, and if I did, I apologize. I don’t think you quite understand the seriousness of what you put your body though, and a lot of us were just trying to push home how bad of an idea all of this was in hopes of saving you from further risking your hormones.
Steroids are not a magic fix, they are an add on for folks whose lives are already deeply rooted in the fitness life style, for lack of better words.

Although it may have come across a bit harsh, I hope you can understand it all came from a place of trying to help you understand the seriousness, and potentially help with your decision making going forward.

Wish you nothing but the best dude. Biggest advice would be to run your PCT (Nolva 40/40/20/20). Know that you will feel shitty during that time. Keep up your training in that time, improve your diet, give your body a FEW months to bounce back. Then go get lab work done and make sure your numbers have all recovered nicely. If you’re still into training, and your diet has improved, make some natural gains first, figure out what type of training your body best responds to… then maybe consider running a Test only cycle. You WILL see progress, but keep your expectations a bit lower than what I think you originally had for a cycle… you will not gain 20lbs of lean muscle and cut a bunch of fat.

2 Likes