1st Cycle, All Advice Welcome

I’ll be starting my first cycle in just over a month, I’m excited and can’t wait to jump in. I’ve done a lot of reading and research before I put this cycle template together but am always looking for more help as I am a novice.

Cycle as follows:

looks good.

my suggestions:

use arimidex for 2 weeks after last shot of test E

run tren E for 10 weeks as well (8 weeks will be fine though if you don’t want to do 10).

[quote]N_Gilbert wrote:
I’ll be starting my first cycle in just over a month, I’m excited and can’t wait to jump in. I’ve done a lot of reading and research before I put this cycle template together but am always looking for more help as I am a novice.

Cycle as follows:

1. Including Tren in a first cycle is not advised, especially in a long esther like enanthate. 500mg test E per week would be a perfect first cycle, it was mine. You will see great gains from that with good diet and training. If you are going to include tren regardless of advice, go for the acetate esther. Reason being, if you cant handle it well it will be in and out of your system quickly.

2. HCG should be ran from as soon as the esther starts to “kick in”. On enanthates start from week 1-2 right up until pct. On shorter esthers start from a day or two.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
looks good.

my suggestions:

use arimidex for 2 weeks after last shot of test E

run tren E for 10 weeks as well (8 weeks will be fine though if you don’t want to do 10). [/quote]

It doesnt look terrible, but can be improved.

It is common good practice to run test longer than tren…

One more thing, its good to see newbies looking at shorter cycles. Much easier to recover from.

Might want to look at frontloading the test.

First cycle should be test only. Then add in extra compounds in your next cycle. If you don’t react well to one of the compounds, you won’t know which one. And save the HCG for post cycle.

Also, tren is a special drug. Leave it for a while. It’s well worth the wait.

[quote]TheSic wrote:
First cycle should be test only. Then add in extra compounds in your next cycle. If you don’t react well to one of the compounds, you won’t know which one. And save the HCG for post cycle.

Also, tren is a special drug. Leave it for a while. It’s well worth the wait.[/quote]

I have tried hcg on cycle, for pct and during both. On cycle is much more effective. If your a fan of Rich Piana he goes with it for pct, explaining how he thinks you should let your body focus on using aas then focus on recovery. But my trying of all angles has found recovery is much easier and much less needed if hcg was used on cycle.

[quote]TheSic wrote:

Also, tren is a special drug. Leave it for a while. It’s well worth the wait.[/quote]

there’s no need to wait. that’s broscience. if his body reacts badly (mental side effects), it will obviously be from the tren.

hcg is to be ran during cycle, not post

[quote]TheSic wrote:

there’s no need to wait. that’s broscience. if his body reacts badly (mental side effects), it will obviously be from the tren.

hcg is to be ran during cycle, not post[/quote]

totally agree. If you have the best drug ever, why should you wait to use it? I just think it would be more reasonable to use tren ace, faster in and out, just in case of some problems.

[quote]TheSic wrote:

hcg is to be ran during cycle, not post[/quote]

not necessarily.

we’ve had several people here unable to finish test-only cycles…