1st Bulk Cycle ?

First off I would like to say this is a great site very informative.

I am new to all this so I’m hoping u all will help me out with my 1st bulk cycle. Please give some suggestions so I can check them out for myself and make an informed decision.

I am 5’6" and a lean 155 lbs

week 1-12…

Testosterone Cypionate 750 mg / week

Deca Durabolin 200 mg / week

week 1-5…

Dianabol 50 mg / per day

My main concerns are aromatization of testosterone & water retention so what should I do to reduce these factors without making the cycle of none effect to me? I am not totaly in the dark on this but I would like some input so I can check it out and find the best solution for me.

I have thought about pct but I will save my questions on that for another time.

lastly I would like to say Thanks to everyone who is willing to help me on this!!

I pretty much like those dosages are they are quite high for a 1st cycle; more like a 2nd or even 3rd, except for the Deca. At 5’6" 155 however, that really is a lot of gear for losing your virginity on.

The standard questions of how old are you and how long you’ve been lifting must be answered. Hopefully, you’ve been lifting at least 5 years and are in your mid20’s or older.

With 750mg of Cyp a week and 50mg of Dbol you are on the cusp of needing estrogen control in the form of either daily Nolva or even possibly an AI. The difficulty for you will be knowing or in your case not knowing how much you’ll need the AI.

You have no personal knowledge base to draw from. Looking at what others need only gets you so far because some people need AI’s with 500mg’s of Test a week while others can run a gram and a half without anything

I’m 36 years old been lifting for 3yrs stopped about 8 months ago started back 2 months ago the thing is I really overtrained and had bad nutrition due to state regulated meals (lol)

The cycle I posted is an intermediate bulking cycle from a source I found they are a bit stealth but more advanced than others I have found, or vice versa if anyone catches my drift. (any comments on this would be very helpful also)

Anyway what dosages would you suggest and how would I know if an AI is needed?

or would you suggest a different stack altogether?

[quote]modsolution wrote:
I’m 36 years old been lifting for 3yrs stopped about 8 months ago started back 2 months ago the thing is I really overtrained and had bad nutrition due to state regulated meals (lol)

The cycle I posted is an intermediate bulking cycle from a source I found they are a bit stealth but more advanced than others I have found, or vice versa if anyone catches my drift. (any comments on this would be very helpful also)

Anyway what dosages would you suggest and how would I know if an AI is needed?

or would you suggest a different stack altogether?

[/quote]
I didn’t recognize you from our PM’s.
My first encouragement for you is honestly to get another solid year of diet and training in. Then probably go right to the default 500mg of Test a week. This will enable you to assess how you do at that dosage and give you your knowledge base for other future cycles. 750-1000mg of Test a week is often where people start using .25mg Adex ED.

The dbol kickstart still can be used, and with 500mg of Test a week probably still keep you out of the “need” an AI stage.

I’d otherwise agree you should get some more gear-free training under your belt so you can better assess the natural growth rate of your body when being properly fed and taken care of.

But realistically, something tells me you really don’t feel like waiting (who does?). sapasion’s suggested dose is very similar to my own first cycle, only my dbol kickstart was only about 30mg/day. I benefited from almost 20lbs added, and when I came off completely, I kept 18 of those 20.

I would assume you’d see similar gains.

So are you guys suggesting 500mg test/week for 12 weeks for a first cycle? I’m not ready to jump in but I’d like to have more knowledge of how to do it intelligently if I ever decide to take the plunge. What kind of PCT would you need to run on a cycle like that?