19yrs Old, Low Free Test, Mid-Low Test

Hi,

First thing. Ive been tested last year and this years and the result are almost the same. My concerne are im 19 and I experience NO libido at all, low energy and mood. Im gonna see en endo in 3 week cause my doc keep saying everything is fine your in the range. I want to know what do you think of my result and if I have a reason too think that those result might have an impact on my mood.

PS: in canadian, so the unit and result they give is not the same that in the usa, but you can look at the range:

LH : 3.3 UI/L ---- Range: 1.2-10.6
FREE TESTOSTERONE: 9.6 nmol/L ------ Range: 6.0-22.0
TOTAL TESTOSTERONE: 15,7 ------ Range : 8.7-29.0
SHBG 33.4 nmol/L ---- Range???

others result that off range:

TSH: 5.32 mU/L ------ Range: 0.27-4.2
Free T3: 7,22 pmol/L ------ Range 3.3-6.1
Triclycerides 0.43 nmol/L ---- range 0.6-2.30

So lowest range free test, mid-low range total test, low LH, high TSH and free T3. What do you think? could this be a cause of my symptoms? thanks

So nothing is been done about your hypothyroidism?

Post cholesterol numbers and ranges.

Read the advice for new guys sticky. Note thyroid issues. Come back here and post more data about you. Read everything.

If you resolve the thyroid issues your T levels may recover.

Have you had E2 estradiol level checked?

my doc say my thyroid is fine… even if A LOT of people in my family have hypotryroidism… that why a whill see an endo, fuck doctor…

Cholesterol 3.5 — range 3.2 - 4.6
hdl and ldl are in range

cholesterol t/hdl-c 2.8 range 0-5

[quote]KSman wrote:
So nothing is been done about your hypothyroidism?

Post cholesterol numbers and ranges.

Read the advice for new guys sticky. Note thyroid issues. Come back here and post more data about you. Read everything.

If you resolve the thyroid issues your T levels may recover.

Have you had E2 estradiol level checked?[/quote]

i think i might have high e2 cause lot of water retention, puffy nips.

you think hypo thyroidism could be the cause I can never be lean? Im 220 18.5% body fat but cant loose fat on a 2000 cals a day diet + intense 5x week weight training. I swear if I eat more than around 2000cals I gain instant fat.

According to the range of my labs your free test would be middle-high. How is this possible?

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
According to the range of my labs your free test would be middle-high. How is this possible? [/quote]

dont know? what is the unit used to mesure your free test

my result are: FREE TESTOSTERONE: 9.6 nmol/L ------ Range: 6.0-22.0

definitively NOT high range…

The units are nmol/L. I have 2 tests and the range are 3-12 and 6-15. Mine came out at 3,6 and 6,945. I don’t have any fat problem, but low energy, libido and mood.

Where do you live? Hopital pierre boucher did my test.