1987 predator remake

since this is an off topic forum, i think you guys wont mind… if there were ever to be a remake of arnold movie predator, who do you think could play the lead.

i mean all the athletes are bigger and more shredded than him but he played a character who was strong, fast and agile( something i think ronnie or jay could hardly do)
only one who comes to my mind is possibly dwayne johnson!!!

This is one movie they should never remake.

Bruce Lee.

Naw…no remake, yet.

I saw it recently and it still holds up pretty well…I’m also a fan of Predator 2, that’s a wild and crazy, rock em’ sock em
non-Arnold sequel, and the Subway sequence is worth the price of admission alone…that, AND Morton Downey Jr.

Gary Busey, crazy Voo Doo shit, bloody naked Predator victims hanging upside down, Bulllets flying,
Ruben Blades, Maria Conchita Alonso, Danny Glover, Bill Paxton,…THRILLS And SPILLS GALORE!
Don’t fuck with Predator 2 Man that movie’s the shit!!..Grade B entertainment at it’s absolute finest!

Brad Pitt if he could get back into “Fight Club” shape.

Ben Affleck

Strictly speaking, it’s not a remake - but, well:

[quote]ChrisWaddle wrote:
Ben Affleck[/quote]

Adam West

Is this thread Real???

“Dwayne MF-The Rock Johnson”

Now the Real question is who would play Carl Weathers, Jesse Ventura and the other Characters. I think Vin Diesel could cover Carl’s part. No actor but the guy from Breaking Bad could play Jess part.

this thread is fake1!
you’ve been ripped off man…

[quote]fatboi wrote:
this thread is fake1!
you’ve been ripped off man…[/quote]

Didn’t pay full price. Fake1 cost less than fake2.0

Blasphemy. All of it.

I doubt it. Few actors today have the pull and allure Arnold did back in those days.

all in good spirit guys ; chill

Who out of T Nation would you choose to be the lead in our own remake as well as make up the rest of the cast? Including the Predator…

Dibs on being the helicopter.

[quote]legendaryblaze wrote:
Dibs on being the helicopter.[/quote]

Because…you want all those guys inside you?

ha! couldn’t resist

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]legendaryblaze wrote:
Dibs on being the helicopter.[/quote]

Because…you want all those guys inside you?

ha! couldn’t resist[/quote]

Good one

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:
Who out of T Nation would you choose to be the lead in our own remake as well as make up the rest of the cast? Including the Predator…[/quote]
Alpha as Dutch (Arnie)
PX as Dillon obviously :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (Carl Weathers)
TTR as Billy, again obviously lol (the Native American dude)
Also if possible we should probably dual cast TTR as the predator due to his height
Derek’s wife as that hispanic chick that they drag around
Bauber as Cooper (Jesse Ventura)
spar4tee as Mac Eliot (Bill Duke)
Not sure who to cast as Poncho.