19 yr old Senior in High School

6’2"-6’2.5" 222lbs and still a senior in high school

you have failed to follow the rules of the section.

No back and legs pic.

The lighting is extremely poor in your picture as well.

dood ur phuckin HAWT!!

ghey secks?

im gonna get after that westclock. and WTF is this^??

go and read the very first thread in the rate my physique section…

looks like the typical highschool tool

x2 on the ghey secks

you are hott bro…

is senior year easier the second time around?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
dood ur phuckin HAWT!!

ghey secks?[/quote]

First thing I opened today. I love it when I start off reading a post and I can’t stop laughing!!!

Are you going to post an after pic when you finish your 6 week cycle of hGH?

[quote]Rcarp48 wrote:
6’2"-6’2.5" 222lbs and still a senior in high school[/quote]

plan on graduating before 20?

No need for the d bag comments. Just Turned 19 last month, nothin outta the ordinary. Theres atleast 30 kids in my grade my age, all of which have not failed. and tumbles fat ass should leave a shirt on when posting pics- There is nothin to back your ridiculous statement. Quit embarrassing yourself.

[quote]Rcarp48 wrote:
No need for the d bag comments. Just Turned 19 last month, nothin outta the ordinary. Theres atleast 30 kids in my grade my age, all of which have not failed. and tumbles fat ass should leave a shirt on when posting pics- There is nothin to back your statement.[/quote]

He might have been alluding to your dinky abs, overall OC/one tree hill physique, and random ass tribal tattoo.

can’t imagine ever regretting getting something like that etched into my flesh for eternity.

you are going to need to get more pictures if you want any sort of physique criticism

[quote]Rcarp48 wrote:
No need for the d bag comments. Just Turned 19 last month, nothin outta the ordinary. Theres atleast 30 kids in my grade my age, all of which have not failed. and tumbles fat ass should leave a shirt on when posting pics- There is nothin to back your ridiculous statement. Quit embarrassing yourself.[/quote]

[quote]Rcarp48 wrote:
275? doubtful- kid looks like your average highschool tool. the sunglasses sold me[/quote]

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_image_performance/17_years_old_5_year_training_age_1

:slight_smile:

You’re just proving my point.

[quote]Tumbles wrote:
Rcarp48 wrote:
No need for the d bag comments. Just Turned 19 last month, nothin outta the ordinary. Theres atleast 30 kids in my grade my age, all of which have not failed. and tumbles fat ass should leave a shirt on when posting pics- There is nothin to back your ridiculous statement. Quit embarrassing yourself.

Rcarp48 wrote:
275? doubtful- kid looks like your average highschool tool. the sunglasses sold me

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_image_performance/17_years_old_5_year_training_age_1

You’re just proving my point.[/quote]

LM motherfucking AO!!!

have you ‘gone after’ getting some leg and back shots?

what are your major lifts like?

look good for being a HS senior, but remember, this is a bodybuilding forum, and considering you’re a bit taller than average, you’re going to have to add a few more lbs of muscle to get a decent rating.

You must go to school with a lot of dumb asses, I turned 19 just after graduation and I was the oldest guy in the class, either that or the cut off dates in Ohio for kindergarten are late as hell. I went to school in Illinois so idk…

Im sure you do very well for yourself in high school, but thats not what this board is about.

You’ve got lots of room to fill out, get to work.

I was 17 for the first half of the semester in my freshman year of highschool. Everyone’s older than me lol, not a lot of 19 year old seniors though… IDK, not really a big deal probably.

Anyway, the kid looks decent, no rating cause there are not enough pics, but from what I see I’d say… shit 3.5-4 maybe. I mean by bodybuilding standards.

By human standards, 7-8. I mean this world is so fucking fat. But I think you need some serious mass to be in RMP. At your (our) height, I wouldn’t even consider it till maybe 240 10% or less bf and wouldn’t expect much more than a 5-6 rating.

understandable, thanks.

[quote]Tumbles wrote:
Rcarp48 wrote:

Rcarp48 wrote:
275? doubtful- kid looks like your average highschool tool. the sunglasses sold me

You’re just proving my point.[/quote]

Ya its so common to see ppl wearing sunglasses inside with the typical mirror shot. w.e eat a dick.

and I still cant figure out that comment HolyMac- im assuming theres some kind of arrangement to it but still stale on the answer?