T Nation

19 YO 1st Cycle Results

Yes, i know. 19 is too young, but i did my research and i was ready. I wanted to take steroids when i was 16, but i am glad i waited until 19(almost 20)

Cycle i was doing:
Week 1-11 Test e 500mg/w
Week 3-11 Anavar 50mg ed
Week 1-14 Arimadex 0.5mg eod
Pct:
500 iu’s of HCG ed for 10 days, stopped 4 days before serm
Week 14-18 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

The only side effects i got through whole cycle:
Few pimples on chest
Shrinking testicles

Strength improved more than i could ever imagine.
Ate 5 times a day + 2 protein shakes
~250 protein ~200 carbs

Stats before cycle:
Height: 5’9.2 (176cm)
Weight: 71kg (156.5 lbs)

Stats after cycle:
Height: 5’10 (177cm)
Weight: 83kg (183 lbs)

Although age isn’t great, pretty good results. How long ago did you wrap up PCT? Did you keep all 26lbs?

1 Like

That’s an impressive result. I agree you were too young, but since you already did it I would be lying if I said it didn’t turn out well. Delts really popped nicely.

1 Like

Dmam bro steroid made you grow an inch in height? Impressive

3 Likes

Thank You. Sorry, i don’t understand your question about PCT. Today is first week without pct. Weight is still the same :slight_smile:

Zeek, i agree. I was too young for them. I don’t want to be someone’s influence. Just because i didn’t have side effects, that does not mean that other person of my age would get the same results. I highly advice against them.

Well, not a full inch, but yes. It did make me grow in height. Maybe they helped me because my growth plates were not fully closed :sweat_smile:

What was your training like? Great results

1 Like

Nice results, although it should be expected after a first cycle and also given your young age. What were the differences in strength ?

1 Like

Training 5 times a week.

1. Back, shoulders, bicep
  2. Chest, triceps
  3. Rest
  4. Legs
  5. Shoulders, biceps and triceps
  6. Rest
  7. Repeat

Well, for example incline dumbbell press went from 26kg for reps for each arm to 38kg for reps, for each arm.

Bicep size growed 4cm

Well he is still going through puberty mate haha

2 Likes

That’s true, but i didn’t grow a single milimeter for 2 years :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Might be young, but at least you did it right. Plan on losing some size. It’s gonna happen. Accept it.

However, I wouldn’t push test higher dose the next time. Keep it the same but maybe run 20mg dbol the first few weeks to get some mass on you in the beginning.

Never up the dose until it’s necessary. At 19, you have plenty of time. Take your time on upping doses. You’ll appreciate it in the long run.

Good work! Stay smart!

1 Like

Thank You for info.
Yes, i know i will lose most of my size. Probably i will keep 2-3 lbs :joy:

I will do 8 months brake, until next cycle.
And i will never ever doing more than 500mg/w

You’ll probably keep more than 3 lbs lol, make sure to get some blood work done, and good luck for future cycles dude

1 Like

I will do blood works soon, thank You.