19 Years Old, First Cycle

am 19 years old 5’6" 65kg been training for 3.5 years started at 52kg my body fat now is 6.5%
i competed in 2 shows and realized cycling is a must on the stage
my show is 11/December

i bought deca+test e and the supplier told me to take deca 500gm/w and 750gm/w test
for 5 weeks and i thinks thats too much for my first cycle in my age
any thoughts on dosage
note: i already got a good base just looking for icing on the cake competing in physique category

[quote]ARAFA wrote:
am 19 years old 5’6" 65kg been training for 3.5 years started at 52kg my body fat now is 6.5%
my show is 11/December

i bought deca+test e and the supplier told me to take deca 500gm/w and 750gm/w test
any thoughts on dosage
note: i already got a good base just looking for icing on the cake competing in physique category [/quote]

go beat the shit out of the guy that sold that to you.

deca is absurdly long acting, and quite pointless to take for 5 weeks…

and yes, you’re right… for a first cycle, that’s a lot of gear. most guys see great results on 500 mg of test a week for 10 weeks (plus PCT).

[quote]ARAFA wrote:
my show is 11/December

any thoughts on dosage
note: i already got a good base just looking for icing on the cake competing in physique category [/quote]

Ditch the deca and dont ever think about using it again. It can be a horrible drug for some and you have no way of knowing if you are one of them until it is to late. Don’t as me how i know.

Personally, I’d wait a few years before you start messing with AAS.

Thank you guys soo much on your reply
My show is december do you think i should go with test e 500mg/w alone for 7-8 weeks
Or test e 500mg/w for 8weeks + dbol 50mg/day 4 weeks or i wont come lean on the show btw i can add some hgh when doing pct

I begging for your help , please reply

[quote]ARAFA wrote:
I begging for your help , please reply
[/quote]

Ok… forget DECA. Do some test, 500mg is more than enough. Even 350 to 400mg is a good start. Add some 500mg Primo or/ and Mast for the final touch. Do it with some anastrozole to keep water out and control some other sides from strogen. You need to do your cycle based on the competition, you cannot stop it one month before the comp just like you said in Shadow’s forum… no,… you need to do the whole cycle based on the physique you want to achieve on the comp day.

There you said something about using hgh on pct and pre comp… actually, we use to drop hgh days before the competition, sometimes, a week or couple weeks, some can do it with hgh, but they reduce the dose. You’ll need to do some diuretic to look like “stage mode”, using steroids you’ll not be able to drop the water without diuretic. You’ll need to drop testosterone too… but it will depend on your physique and how you carry water.

To compete natural is actually easier than with anabolics… As a natural you can drop water without diuretic and don’t need to think about everything I told you… you should research more and maybe do steroids with help of some trainer, just because you want to compete and you want to do it right. I think you’ll not be able to do your first cycle for a competition based in what you told us… you need to learn about steroids reaction in your body before you try to compete, or do it with some closer help.

^good points.

If not bunk gear run 250mg test a week. First week you will feel it better pumps look fuller feel better,hungry lots. If not feeling this way up to 500mg test and while find another supplier. This is all you need first cycle maybe add some anavar. you will be big trust.

Weighing 65 kilo and going on gear way too early