19 Years Old - Competition Shape

A great thread for keeping perspective. The stage is unforgiving to anyone that isn’t gigantic, but outside next to normal people… wow.

Look good but ure arms are bigger than the lags. Don’t burn out too young. And get the gyno taken care of man.

[quote]MrXman wrote:
Look good but ure arms are bigger than the lags. Don’t burn out too young. And get the gyno taken care of man.[/quote]

Are you assuming anabolic use because of the gyno? Many people have bad gyno that have never taken anything, myself included.

Great physique, insane for 19! I myself have had gyno since I was 14, im 20 now and still have it just the same, going to start looking into surgery soon.

O cummon man

[quote]tmay11 wrote:

[quote]MrXman wrote:
Look good but ure arms are bigger than the lags. Don’t burn out too young. And get the gyno taken care of man.[/quote]

Are you assuming anabolic use because of the gyno? Many people have bad gyno that have never taken anything, myself included.

Great physique, insane for 19! I myself have had gyno since I was 14, im 20 now and still have it just the same, going to start looking into surgery soon. [/quote]

I’ve got gyno too and I’ve certainly never taken anything.