19 Years Old. 180 Lbs. 5'8

[quote]JCUNN wrote:
Will you be willing to post a video of your squat? You also don’t look 180.[/quote]

Really? You don’t think he can squat 345 with those legs? I believe it.

So as far as ground beef goes, I guess if i’m eating beef i’m not worried about the “reduced fat” so just buy straight up ground beef. I’ve gone to Sams and bought meat there before I just think the quality isn’t as good as you’re local grocery store. I have tried running hills and I like it but the weather really doesnt permit me to do it every off day. As far as my progress goes, my lifts have all increased especially my dead lift and my squat. My upper body lifts are slower in progress but are still getting better. I’ve gained 5-10 pounds over 3 months. I have noticed more definition and muscle mass but my overall size seems to be about the same. As far as my weight, I mean I guess you guys will just have to take my word for it. I dont have a reason to lie about my size and my lifts, which aren’t amazing compared to other people on here.

5-10 pounds in three months is not particularly good for a novice.

Why are you concerned with ‘reduced fat’ anything? Fat is a vital part of a man’s diet. You need various types of fat in your diet for optimal well being and function. Animal fat is one of those, but obviously not the only one.

And anyway, ground beef comes in many varities. 80/20 obviously tastes the best but if you want leaner ground beef go with 90% lean or better. Price varies accordingly.