T Nation

19 Years Old, 154lb

Hello I am new in this forum but i have been following this website and its articles for since i started on my basement with a rudimentary set of weights about a year ago, I took the summer off and after the summer I joined a gym and started with a trainer, here are my results.
In the first pictures its from this september were i was 149lb, now I am 154 but i think much more leaner. My goals is to get arround 175lb with arround 10%bf right now I’m 17% bf.

Some of my lifts are:
180 flat bench
200 incline
490 leg press

Any suggestion for lower my bodyfat and add that muscle? ah about my meals, i try to eat arround 8 meals a day, and no carbs after 8pm.
thanks

sorry its the first time I post here and the old pictures didnt show up I hope it works now.

I don’t think you should be worrying about not eating carbs after 8:00pm…

What does your current diet look like besides just saying you eat 8 times a day?

breakfast: omelette( 3 whole eggs) and oatmeal.
mid morning: tuna and almonds.
lunch: burrito or something like that
snack: protein bar and some veggies
pre workout: protein shake and a peanut butter sandwich
post workout: protein shake and some turkey slices
dinner: pasta and some other omelette or meat
before go to bed: casein protein and cheese.

Pull your pants up.

We’ve really gotta do something about these kids posting shit like this lately.

sorry i guess that means i have to train harder and post again in a year or something. well thanks for your patience anyway, how do i close this post?

At least you made an improvement. And you’re not 17% body fat, not nearly that high.

The fact that for stats you list 2 different kinds of bench and no squat or deadlift is bad.

thanks MementoMori, I don’t squat often but last time I tried I believe it was 180lb.maybe thats what I need to do more. And sorry again I did not meant to annoy or bother anyone with this thread I just wanted to hear what could I do or change in order to improve more, thanks for your answers.

Don’t listen to the haters Op they are just jealous

I’m sorry for being a dick. It’s too early to tell what you need to work on. Just keep working and eating for now.

As annoyed and humored I am with these kinds of posts, I really don’t see how chewing him up and spitting him out is gonna help these forums with quality posts, so I suggest just trying to help him.

OP, I honestly don’t see any improvements except for bodyweight and a tad better lifts. Right now, you’re SKINNY for a guy who lifts weights. Read around a bit more and just concentrate on getting stronger. Once your strength numbers go up, especially the big three, you should be on the right track.

I’m nowhere near the knowledge of guys on here, so I’ll let them suggest you more helpful stuff. I just hope the kicking of newb balls stop so we can get more QUALITY posts on the forums.

Hey bro when lieing about your lifts make sure you do it properly! I have never seen anybodies INCLINE bench higher then there regular bench.

[quote]optheta wrote:
Hey bro when lieing about your lifts make sure you do it properly! I have never seen anybodies INCLINE bench higher then there regular bench. [/quote]

Are you jealous?

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
Hey bro when lieing about your lifts make sure you do it properly! I have never seen anybodies INCLINE bench higher then there regular bench. [/quote]

Are you jealous?[/quote]

totally…

Okay, shave your head and grow a goatee. Squat, a lot. Eat a lot more. Post the program that trainer recommended for you.

Read the rules.

Here its the program, I tend to leave legs for the weekend besides that I do not really assign an specific day for any of those.
biceps + chest

flat bench
super incline
incline(the one your feet are higher than your head)
incline(dumbells)
chest fly
pushups(as many as possible)
bar bicep curl(bench bar)
hammer curl(rope atachment)
isolation curl

shoulders + triceps

shoulders press
side shoulder rises
upright rows(curl bar)
reverse fly
machine tricep dip
triangle press down
rope press down

Legs

leg press
walking wages
stiff leg deadlifts
leg extensions
leg curls
seated culf raises
standing culf raises

then for cardio days I do 15 minute walking incline, after 3 sprints (i walk arround two minutes between them) and at the end stairs master.

I also just readed the rules UB07 and I understand the complains, I am sorry, when I have a change i will upload pictures that follow the rules.thanks

you need a real program.

can anyone sent me a link to a program or suggest something to the existing one?thanks I would apreciate that