19 - Two Years Working Out

[quote]OJS888 wrote:
Hey guys, please feel free to give me some critiscm or whatever, I feel quite content with my body at the moment, but kinda want to cut some bodyfat.[/quote]

[quote]OJS888 wrote:
Wow, lots of hating here. Sorry, just wanted some advice etc. I lift 3 times a week, my diet isnt what it should be though. Here are some back shots…[/quote]

You ask for critique and then complain about any and all criticism as being “hating”. Frankly, there isn’t much to hate about. You have an average frame of somebody who does the bare minimum in the gym and eats a low caloric diet.

You can say being are being “too harsh” and dicks, but the fact is you put yourself out there for critique and then got all defensive when they did just that. You can’t expect things to be sugar coated on a site titled “Testosterone Nation”. People have given solid advice, wise up and listen.

-LH

This is so gay…

[quote]OJS888 wrote:
Hey guys, please feel free to give me some critiscm or whatever, I feel quite content with my body at the moment, but kinda want to cut some bodyfat.[/quote]

dude if you cut. your going to end up a smaller fatter you. U need to eat alot of the basic foods like brown rice, oatmeal, eggs, chicken, steak, these foods you can eat plenty of, gain size and not too much body fat.

you remind me of this picture for some reason.

and um yea… eat moar