19, Test Prop Only Cycle

[quote]amateur666 wrote:

[quote]Petteri wrote:
Stats: 19 years old 145lbs 5’ 9
[/quote]

u r too skinny for start aas …[/quote]

filos, I know but its already started and I regret but at least I wanna get something out of it!

So you think it’s better to inject like 50mg ED than 100 EOD? Now I have headaches and sometimes in the gym I feel my heart is going to stop…

Alright guys everyone needs to stop giving this kid advice. Other than to throw this shit away. Hes way too young and only going to fuck himself up and end up on trt like everyone else who tries aas at such a young age. I think the moderator’s need to pay better attention to shit like this. This kid could seriously fuck up his hpta.

It reflects poorly on the website aswell to see advice being given to kids on how to use steroids.

His hormones are probably great at 19 there’s no need for drugs especially knowing he has no real training experience and his diet is probably shit. Please for the love of God do not advise children on steroids use unless your advising him to throw it away and to quit using his mommy’s credit card to buy drugs.

Seriously guys. Hes a baby.

That being said I waited til I was 25 and still was told I was too young.

1 Like

[quote]rchurchill33 wrote:
Alright guys everyone needs to stop giving this kid advice. Other than to throw this shit away. Hes way too young and only going to fuck himself up and end up on trt like everyone else who tries aas at such a young age. I think the moderator’s need to pay better attention to shit like this. This kid could seriously fuck up his hpta.

It reflects poorly on the website aswell to see advice being given to kids on how to use steroids.

His hormones are probably great at 19 there’s no need for drugs especially knowing he has no real training experience and his diet is probably shit. Please for the love of God do not advise children on steroids use unless your advising him to throw it away and to quit using his mommy’s credit card to buy drugs.

That being said I waited til I was 25 and still was told I was too young. [/quote]

Mate I’m not type of kid that you think about , and I’m not using my mom’s cc I live abroad and working and studying without support of anybody so that was so annoying to hear from you.

I’m already on the second week of cycle and there is 3 more weeks to go, I hope that I recover fine from this cycle and I’m not gonna touch steroids again in mylife, so at the moment I appreciate if somebody helps me to see less sides and manage the cycle better and get rid of it because I have been feeling like shit since I started this cycle
Thanks!

I knew many guys that young (even younger) using AAS on and off and not just Test. only.
In the gym I trained by that time (almost 20 years ago) it was common practice and stuff was readily available at very low cost.

Some of those are still train and are still on - most completely stopped training though.
Some got serious health problems. Some didn’t see anything…

Whatever you do; get very well informed first. and not just from one source, but as many as reliable and science and experience based sources as possible.

You not just need to built up some substance physically before thinking about pharmaceutical enhancement- you need to mature mentally and educate yourself…

to start AAS as the first and last attempt as you wrote- aged 19…what for?

That being said I waited til I was 25 and still was told I was too young. [/quote]

feel free to ride your high horse and assumptions/lack of knowledge elsewhere

[quote]Petteri wrote:
I’m not gonna touch steroids again in mylife
[/quote]

oh you will… there’s no going back once you have crossed over (:

1 Like

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Petteri wrote:
[/quote]

oh you will… there’s no going back once you have crossed over (:[/quote]

Yup, welcome to the dark side.

1 Like

[quote]Petteri wrote:

[quote]amateur666 wrote:

[quote]Petteri wrote:
Stats: 19 years old 145lbs 5’ 9
[/quote]

u r too skinny for start aas …[/quote]

filos, I know but its already started and I regret but at least I wanna get something out of it!

So you think it’s better to inject like 50mg ED than 100 EOD? Now I have headaches and sometimes in the gym I feel my heart is going to stop…[/quote]

50mg ED is better…but do it with slin pin method(elinas?)

by they way this is my diet plan and training (help me to improve it please)

diet is so heavy for me but even if I can not finish the meal I will go way and come back around half an hour later to finish it
meal 1: eggwhites with oats plus protein shake and one banana (1 pak of animal pak as multivitamins)
meal 2:chicken breast brown rice and veggies
meal 3: tuna with sweet potatos
meal 4: protein shake with peanut butter
meal 5: chicken breast with pasta
meal 6: cottage cheese and protein shake

Training:
monday
Incline DB press 3x8-12
bench press 3x8-12
cable cross over 3x12-15
pec dec 3x12-15
chest pullover
weighted crunch
dragon flags or leg raises

tuesday
weighted wide grip pull up 4x8
one arm dumbell row 3x8-12
barbell row 3x8-12
deadlift 4x8
pull down 3x12-15

wednesday
military press 4x8 or 3x12
upright row 3x8-12
lateral raises
shurgs 3x12-15
front rise 3x10
abs

thursday off

friday (arms)
barbell curls 4x8
incline db curls 3x12
hammer curls 3x8-12
weighted dips 3xfail (mostly around 8 with weight)
skull crushers 3x8-12
cable push down 3x12-15

saturday
squats 4x8
stiff legged deadlifts 3x8-12
leg extension
leg curls
calves
abs

[quote]Petteri wrote:
by they way this is my diet plan and training (help me to improve it please)

diet is so heavy for me but even if I can not finish the meal I will go way and come back around half an hour later to finish it
meal 1: eggwhites with oats plus protein shake and one banana (1 pak of animal pak as multivitamins)
meal 2:chicken breast brown rice and veggies
meal 3: tuna with sweet potatos
meal 4: protein shake with peanut butter
meal 5: chicken breast with pasta
meal 6: cottage cheese and protein shake[/quote]

Macros? Calories?

Definitely pin everyday if possible. In that case you’d taking 350 mg of test for 5 weeks only, correct? You will propably see some results, but realise that you would get much better results from a longer cycle with higher amounts of test.

You’re most likely going to “get hooked” to steroids anyway, so plan your next cycle a lot better than this one. I fucked up my first cycle and only realised the true potential of proper steroid usage with later better executed cycles.

Ok I started to see some gain like I look a abit different than last week and abs are really better even the girlfriend started to notice! and I feel like million bucks everyday :smiley: and at first I had some appetite loss but now it’s really better and I eat like hell (added some vitamin C to my diet though) haven’t measured my weight yet because I want to surprise myself :smiley: and I have some strength gains but not like fuck im superman :smiley:
I feel like a terminator in the gym never getting tired :smiley:

Still haven’t decided the PCT…
My source is not in finland and I order from Slovakia so it takes some time till my nolvadex and clomid arrive, I am thinking to use both of them combo in my pct. just to make sure I will recover fine!

don’t worry about what the scale says… the mirror is what matters

Update: chest and arms are getting bigger, Sex drive is on the roof… I’m a terminator in bed and the gym.
Strength is increasing rapidly! I didn’t have noticeable fat on my abs but mate it really looks good and getting better everyday, I will upload a before and after picture when I finish the cycle

Edit: I can not eat much after workout… what can I do to boost my appetite? B12?
I increased the number of protein shakes for not lacking calories…

[quote]Petteri wrote:
Update: chest and arms are getting bigger, Sex drive is on the roof… I’m a terminator in bed and the gym.
Strength is increasing rapidly! I didn’t have noticeable fat on my abs but mate it really looks good and getting better everyday, I will upload a before and after picture when I finish the cycle

Edit: I can not eat much after workout… what can I do to boost my appetite? B12?
I increased the number of protein shakes for not lacking calories…[/quote]

you should make sure your diet is really clean and you are getting lots of fiber. a lack of appetite can mean that your liver is kinda fucked too…

do you get nausea?

[quote]Petteri wrote:

I increased the number of protein shakes for not lacking calories…[/quote]

you should make sure your diet is really clean and you are getting lots of fiber. a lack of appetite can mean that your liver is kinda fucked too…

do you get nausea?[/quote]

Before starting the cycle I was having 1 scoop of whey right after workout and consuming one big meal but now I can not consume my post workout meal after workout I should wait for around 1.5 hour to be hungry again so I drink 2-3 scoops of whey after workout. I don’t get nausea at all. and for more fiber , I use flax seed oil in my meals… how’s that? I have other sources of fiber in my diet too like peas.

[quote]Petteri wrote:

Mate I’m not type of kid that you think about , and I’m not using my mom’s cc I live abroad and working and studying without support of anybody so that was so annoying to hear from you.

I’m already on the second week of cycle and there is 3 more weeks to go, I hope that I recover fine from this cycle and I’m not gonna touch steroids again in mylife, so at the moment I appreciate if somebody helps me to see less sides and manage the cycle better and get rid of it because I have been feeling like shit since I started this cycle
Thanks!
[/quote]

Every kid that ever done posts on Internet boards always says this, its getting old.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Petteri wrote:

Thanks!
[/quote]

Every kid that ever done posts on Internet boards always says this, its getting old.[/quote]

I don’t see any fucking reason for lying to people like you. I’m here to improve my cycle and get more gains I don’t give a fuck what others would think :slight_smile:

[quote]Petteri wrote:
[/quote]

oh you will… there’s no going back once you have crossed over (:[/quote]

This is all too true lol :wink:

Is too much sex effecting negatively on the gains? man I just want to have sex… again and again and again…

[quote]Petteri wrote:
Is too much sex effecting negatively on the gains? man I just want to have sex… again and again and again…[/quote]

First off… “Sex” with yourself doesn’t count…that’s called masturbation.

But the answer is no, that’s fucking stupid.

Get off the gear and hit the books son.